Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% (31041 Views)

Assuming Hillary Clinton Won The American Election. Who Would Be The First Lady? / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Pidggin(f): 11:22am On Oct 10, 2016
Why are Nigerians interested in this US elections, let the better person win.
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:
Hahahahaha Shame to corrupt lying CNN we all watched the debate and know how Trump won. This nonsensical figure you are quoting is from corrupt CNN and its among a Democratic majority audience.
I tell you, they are at it again, after Hillary lied and blamed it on Lincoln. Somehow she won for telling lies against a man in his grave.

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Bollinger(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:
Hahahahaha Shame to corrupt lying CNN we all watched the debate and know how Trump won. This nonsensical figure you are quoting is from corrupt CNN and its among a Democratic majority audience.

Guy, are you for real? Who in their right minds would support Trump?

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Ndycharly: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2016
As long last night debate is concern, Daniel Trump knocked clinton hands down.....I dont think that report is coming from CNN. We all watched it live.[size=8pt][/size]

3 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by ipledge10(m): 11:26am On Oct 10, 2016
Amberon:
I see some muslims here slamming Trump...lol

Hilary Clinton has been at the corridors of power for over 30 years... 30 freaking years, she has had such debates numerous times, so why won't she be winning debates against Trump who is just a first timer? Its one thing to win debates, its a whole other thing entirely to win at the polls. Moreover many polls are also saying Trump won. We all know the mainstream media including CNN will route for Hilary.

Hilary knows she has nothing on Trump nowadays that's why she has resorted to cheap blackmail. Trump's tax audit is out...where are Clinton's 33,000 emails?
Hillary have been in the corridor of power for past 30 years and have lesser scandals compared to a newcomer. I still don't get why someone in his right sense will support Trump. He is against the establishment? I laugh in Swahili, Establishment that he has been dinning with for over 40years. He cared about veterans? That's also laughable, how can someone that deferred deployment 5 times know what it takes to be a veteran? Damn

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2016
ucee64:
So let me get their straight... Bill Clinton had an affair with an intern, fathered a baby (possibly more than one) and abandoned him. Hillary defended a child rapist, had people killed in Benghazi, deleted 33k emails on a private server, systematically created and armed ISIS, had 6 billion dollars unaccounted for as Secretary of State. And the media doesn't care. Donald Trump said something 11 years ago in a "locker room conversation" and the media is now going crazy. The hypocrisy is astounding!
# AmericaStandsWithTrump
# TrumpPence2016
I stand with trump bro. Let the media continue, they failed in brexit, they will fail here.

5 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by ipledge10(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2016
Ndycharly:
As long last night debate is concern, Daniel Trump knocked clinton hands down.....I dont think that report is coming from CNN. We all watched it live.[size=8pt][/size]
Dude please keep quiet if you don't have idea of what you are talking about, Daniel ko Lion ni

3 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by girlfriendsnatc: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2016
MalcoImX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-5pp7lCwts

Hillary Clinton won the debate 57%, 34%.

(CNN) — Donald Trump exceeded expectations, but Hillary Clinton won the second presidential debate, according to a CNN / ORC poll of debate watchers.
The results showed a clear victory for Clinton, with 57% saying Clinton won, as opposed to 34% for Trump.

It's a strong showing for Clinton, but not as good as her performance at the first presidential debate, when 62% of debate watchers said she won.

The results Sunday also track closely with watchers' pre-debate preference. Fifty-eight percent of debate watchers said they were supporting Clinton before the debate.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/09/politics/clinton-wins-debate-but-trump-exceeds-expectations/

Keep gloating in your föols paradise and be fed fat with your delusions. I wouldn't want to crash a föols party since i'm not a killjoy, but one question begs an answer that even such a feeble mind like yours could comprehend. What about all the hundreds of other polls that declared DJT as the winner? I think this is something as obvious as the daylight sun. However, as usual, using a brain is something of an unattainable feat for delusional sheepies of the Clinton News Network. But at the end of the day, DJT will be the 45th POTUS and there's nothing you or your kind of halfwit liberals, or the corrupt MSM, the corrupt establishment and #crookedHillary can do about it. Better prepare because your corrupt-establishment Oligarch will be wearing the orange jumpsuit sooner than later.

Signed,
The basket of Deplorables and Basement Dwellers!

6 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Bollinger(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2016
Amberon:
I see some muslims here slamming Trump...lol

Hilary Clinton has been at the corridors of power for over 30 years... 30 freaking years, she has had such debates numerous times, so why won't she be winning debates against Trump who is just a first timer? Its one thing to win debates, its a whole other thing entirely to win at the polls. Moreover many polls are also saying Trump won. We all know the mainstream media including CNN will route for Hilary.

Hilary knows she has nothing on Trump nowadays that's why she has resorted to cheap blackmail. Trump's tax audit is out...where are Clinton's 33,000 emails?

Do you know how ridiculous that argument is? You talk as if she was the only senator in America and she could do whatever she wanted. Or that Republicans don't exist to block whatever Democrats wanted to do as seen from the hell Obama went through. What planet do you guys live in?

4 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by PaulIdu: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2016
Every analyst and pundit is saying Trump won

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by PaulIdu: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

Millions and millions of people around the world do .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by gretblue: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2016
todaynewsreview:

That guy is just bias. Trump won both debates so far but CNN and some other media houses will only project Clinton. It's my prayer that come next Month, Americans will vote Trump to "Make America Great Again"
I hail Una. The same CNN and other Media Outfits declared Pence, the GOP vs president to Trump a winner few days ago in the VP debate. Nigerians are always carried away by sentiments. CNN and other outfits do not determine a winner in any presidential debates. It is the voters especially ( undecided voters) present at the debate venue and on line polls that determine the winner in the debate.

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by ipledge10(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2016
ucee64:
So let me get their straight... Bill Clinton had an affair with an intern, fathered a baby (possibly more than one) and abandoned him. Hillary defended a child rapist, had people killed in Benghazi, deleted 33k emails on a private server, systematically created and armed ISIS, had 6 billion dollars unaccounted for as Secretary of State. And the media doesn't care. Donald Trump said something 11 years ago in a "locker room conversation" and the media is now going crazy. The hypocrisy is astounding!
# AmericaStandsWithTrump
# TrumpPence2016
maybe everybody in America are hypocrites, because #trumptape was number 1 trend on Twitter for almost 24hrs..i don't know if Media control twitter also

1 Like

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by hucienda: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2016
That was one mean, nasty debate yo!

Hillary invoking the first republican president, Honest Abe to explain her political double-speak? hehehe. Trump would have none of that.

Trump is the only one - republican or democrat - who could look the Clintons to the face and tell them what many Americans feel about the 'playboyism' of Bill and the somewhat 'enabling' actions of Hillary. Di man no send.

In my opinion, The Donald narrowly won this debate. Hillary was in imperious form in the first 20 or so minutes - she literally obliterated him on his 2005 nasty video. For the remainder hour though, Trump was on the prowl, combative and aggressive in attack.

6 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by uniklinkum(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2016
olami100:

what you wrote is nonsense... please keep quiet.

Go eat a dyke you drumpfist.

1 Like

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by gretblue: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2016
PaulIdu:
Every analyst and pundit is say Trump won
Pls bro , kindly name one or two recognized analysts that said Trump won either of the debate?

1 Like

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by ipledge10(m): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2016
Don't worry...Trump lovers, your dude just lose white women voters

Hillary just need more of Pennsylvania and Ohio to win the Election

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by uniklinkum(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2016
ipledge10:
Don't worry...Trump lovers, your dude just lose white women voters

Hillary just need more of Pennsylvania and Ohio to win the Election

Penn is already on double digit and we have a statical draw in Ohio at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Bollinger(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2016
PaulIdu:

Millions and millions of people around the world do .

You mean psychos don't you? And no one listens to Donald Trump except his deranged deplorable republican base.

3 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by uniklinkum(m): 11:42am On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

Do you know how ridiculous that argument is? You talk as if she was the only senator in America and she could do whatever she wanted. Or that Republicans don't exist to block whatever Democrats wanted to do as seen from the hell Obama went through. What planet do you guys live in?

Pls help us educate these waste of space, they almost block him making a c0itus with Michelle. That why I don't pity the Ryan Paul whining like a cry baby in the past couple of days.

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by ipledge10(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Penn is already on double digit and we have a statical draw in Ohio at the moment.
Yea his tax return leaked by New York journers gave him away in states like Ohio and Pennsylvania.His Assange October surprise failed woefully... grin grin I'm waiting for the next poll...My only interest is White Women voters grin

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Bollinger(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

Pls help us educate these waste of space, they almost block him making a coitus with Michelle. That why I don't pity the Ryan Paul whining like a cry baby in the past couple of days.

I have less and less faith in human beings as years go by. We are undeniably stu.pid and don't learn from anything. One would think that people would learn from Hitler and the mayhem he created. I guess not.

3 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by gretblue: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

You mean psychos don't you? And no one listens to Donald Trump except his deranged deplorable republican base.
Even the remaining GOP base have started withdrawing their support for Trump. All the gaffer did yesterday was personal attack without selling a single manifestoes to the undecided voters .

4 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by uniklinkum(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

I have less and less faith in human beings as years go by. We are undeniably stu.pid and don't learn from anything. One would think that people would learn from Hitler and the mayhem he created. I guess not.

I can't imagine a world with deterte, putin, trump, Marie le pen, farage and the deranged afd thugs in Germany.

1 Like

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by uniklinkum(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2016
ipledge10:
Yea his tax return leaked by New York journers gave him away in states like Ohio and Pennsylvania.His Assange October surprise failed woefully... grin grin I'm waiting for the next poll...My only interest is White Women voters grin

The p***sy grabbing will make them drop the foool like a bad habit, even Melanie isn't buying his lock room craps excuse.

1 Like

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by gretblue: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2016
ipledge10:
Dude please keep quiet if you don't have idea of what you are talking about, Daniel ko Lion ni
You really nailed him. Daniel indeed.
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2016
Lol lying poll...Trump won hands down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by elampiro(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2016
PaulIdu:

Whether you demons like it or not Hillary will never be the next President of the US.. She might have the evil main stream media behind her demonic campaign but Trump needs not shake because the force that has taken him this far will not let him down

Don't mind them. The comments of people when CNN published this poll showed that Trump won the debate. Over 80% of comments accused CNN of bias.

The media, the establishment and even the debate moderators are fighting Trump, but he seems unstoppable. May be the will find a way to rig the election election.

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2016
Bollinger:

Trump 2016!

1 Like

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Otunba10(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2016
We all know that CNN is pro democrat just like FOX is rebublican. You could even see how CNN's Anderson Cooper was granting more time to Clinton
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by gretblue: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
elampiro:

Don't mind them. The comments of people when CNN published this poll showed that Trump won the debate. Over 80% of comments accused CNN of bias.

The media, the establishment and even the debate moderators are fighting Trump, but he seems unstoppable. May be the will find a way to rig the election election.
But the CNN and moderators didn't fight him when his deputy was declared winner in the Vp debate few days ago.I hail Una.

4 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Semper247(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:

Is it a coincidence that majority of Trump supporters are pdp and iPod youths?

Trump and this set of people shares a lot in common....

Talk anyhow
Talk without reasoning
Attack without shame
Reckless
Lack ideas on issues
Appear unprepared for governance
Dull
Bittered

That debate I watched today, Trump was woeful...

And u still have people here saying he won? Won what

He wasn't near as articulate as Hillary..
He repeats one sentence severally..
The word "disaster" was applied to every of his argument that u will be surprised he is that rich when everything in America is a disaster

Trump, pdp and iPod youths.... Birds of a feather

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy / French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.