Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% (31035 Views)

Assuming Hillary Clinton Won The American Election. Who Would Be The First Lady? / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Semper247(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Trump 2016!

Only pdp members...

They hate good things and they love destroyers
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by elampiro(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
gretblue:

But the CNN and moderators didn't fight him when his deputy was declared winner in the Vp debate few days ago.I hail Una.

CNN are after Trump, not his deputy. The deputies debate don't have so much weight. CNN, NBC, Business Insider, Yahoo News, are obviously campaigning for Clinton, they bring mostly negative reports about Trump while they promote Clinton with good reports. If there is a negative report against Clinton, they cover it up with good editing or blame it on Russia trying to influence the US elections. The readers of the above fora I listed are getting tired of the one way report, they are beginning to see the lies.

See reactions to CNN. You will get same from readers of Nbcs and business Insider.

The comment by Stephen Summer generates most 'likes'. Those comments supporting CNN poll can't even get a thousand 'like'.

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by abbeyty(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
any future Nigeria presidential candidate who refuses to partake in debate should be disqualified from now on..if this dullard had agreed to take part in debate with gudluck then, at least his incompetence would have been exposed to Nigerians b4 the election

3 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by fergie001: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
From a nonpartisan view,flawless,Clinton on top.
This one,I don't know if Clinton was either tired or she allowed Trump psychologically drag her into his domain,which I think Trump was doing,by consistently bringing Benghazi,d email ish,Bill's issues and d likes.
The bias of CNN is evident,so checking d analysis,Trump nicked this one maybe slightly,and he ended the perfect untrumplike way,I love my children,and I disagree with most of her policies and bad judgements but I like d fact that she is a fighter and don't quit.
The Obamacare issue too that Bill had criticised once,Hiliary is on top but I think she went into this one overconfident and allowed Trump deal her a soccerpunch,she should be careful if she wants 2 win.
Finally,I support .......

1 Like

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by wellstryme(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Amberon:
I see some muslims here slamming Trump...lol

Hilary Clinton has been at the corridors of power for over 30 years... 30 freaking years, she has had such debates numerous times, so why won't she be winning debates against Trump who is just a first timer? Its one thing to win debates, its a whole other thing entirely to win at the polls. Moreover many polls are also saying Trump won. We all know the mainstream media including CNN will route for Hilary.

Hilary knows she has nothing on Trump nowadays that's why she has resorted to cheap blackmail. Trump's tax audit is out...where are Clinton's 33,000 emails?
Are you a US citizen,what's your own with their election
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
i want clinton to win. trump is a ticking napalm bomb waiting to happen.

2 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by stagger: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
Come on bro, the dude was nervous - looking subdued, pacing all around, standing behind Clinton, interrupting everybody and his answers were diversionary.

CNN has been biased against Trump from the onset. It shows in the line of questioning and the reportage of the election. Why not go to Fox News and see what their poll numbers show?

1 Like

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by gretblue: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Otunba10:
We all know that CNN is pro democrat just like FOX is rebublican. You could even see how CNN's Anderson Cooper was granting more time to Clinton
Let us always come with facts and figures. The time keeper yesterday indicated Donald Trump spent 40.5mints while Clinton spent 39.9mints .
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by buffalowings: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nigerians sef

Na person matter we go put for head

Who US Don epp

DoNt be fooled by their perceived generosity

They are only interested in preserving their hegemony over world affairs

Mtchewwwwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Caveatemptor(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
This debate was fun.
Anytime Hillary Clinton was on the mic,Donald Trump was standing behind her,snorting,growling and looming over her like a Neanderthal. At one point he was so in her space I thought he wanted to pick her up,slam her over the lectern, and give it to her from behind. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by IBBG(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
teebaxy:
This is the kind of thing we should emulate as a country. If Buhari had gone through such debate we would have all known that he is a blunt dullard
heheheheheehehehehehe. i can't help but laugh. hehehehehhehe.
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by stagger: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Check this out:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/09/trump-comes-out-swinging-and-wins-second-debate.html

The media is only a tool in the hands of politicians and the rich and mighty and they spin the news the way they want the world to see it.

CNN is Pro-Clinton.
Fox News is Pro-Trump.

It is left for the independent viewer to decide who won and who they will vote for.
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
Come on bro, the dude was nervous - looking subdued, pacing all around, standing behind Clinton, interrupting everybody and his answers were diversionary.

Subdued? Did you watch this on a black and White TV? undecided
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by gretblue: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
elampiro:

CNN are after Trump, not his deputy. The deputies debate don't have so much weight. CNN, NBC, Business Insider, Yahoo News, are obviously campaigning for Clinton, they bring mostly negative reports about Trump while they promote Clinton with good reports. If there is a negative report against Clinton, they cover it up with good editing or blame it on Russia trying to influence the US elections. The readers of the above fora I listed are getting tired of the one way report, they are beginning to see the lies.

See reactions to CNN. You will get same from readers of Nbcs and business Insider.

The comment by Stephen Summer generates most 'likes'. Those comments supporting CNN poll can't even get a thousand 'like'.
You are very funny . Your own sources of presidential winner in US are Stephen Sumers and Mark E as copied from facebook.
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by elampiro(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
gretblue:

You are very funny . Your own sources of presidential winner in US are Stephen Sumers and Mark E as copied from facebook.

You are the more funny. Common sense should tell you whether People's reactions support CNN or not. Here we have most people disapproving the CNN poll. I gave just three reactions of such with many people clicking 'like' to agree with their disapproval of CNN poll. There are also many similar reactions there.

After the first debate, there were more people who supported CNN, now it is totally reversed. The comments are the most verifiable and trusted opinions. These are not even the comments of Fox News readers, who would slaughter Clinton.
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by MalcoImX: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
teebaxy:
This is the kind of thing we should emulate as a country. If Buhari had gone through such debate we would have all known that he is a blunt dullard
The debates in Nigeria are not organized and independent. There were allegations of the questions being leaked to PDP people.
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by macminista(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:
Hahahahaha Shame to corrupt lying CNN we all watched the debate and know how Trump won. This nonsensical figure you are quoting is from corrupt CNN and its among a Democratic majority audience.
u dey live for america? How u know CNN is lying??

1 Like

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Bollinger(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
uniklinkum:

I can't imagine a world with deterte, putin, trump, Marie le pen, farage and the deranged afd thugs in Germany.

There are some really sick people in the world.
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Amberon:
I see some muslims here slamming Trump...lol

Hilary Clinton has been at the corridors of power for over 30 years... 30 freaking years, she has had such debates numerous times, so why won't she be winning debates against Trump who is just a first timer? Its one thing to win debates, its a whole other thing entirely to win at the polls. Moreover many polls are also saying Trump won. We all know the mainstream media including CNN will route for Hilary.

Hilary knows she has nothing on Trump nowadays that's why she has resorted to cheap blackmail. Trump's tax audit is out...where are Clinton's 33,000 emails?
root for...
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by macminista(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
dont mind the poster above..when questions about education and healthcare was asked, what were is answers? This guy is a slowpoke..clueless as ever

1 Like

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by csamii: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2016
Come November 8 everything will end, maybe one week political review. After that we move unto better things like how Assad and Russia will level what remains of Alleppo.

IMHO, trump won that debate.
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by gretblue: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
elampiro:

You are the more funny. Common sense should tell you whether People's reactions support CNN or not. Here we have most people disapproving the CNN poll. I gave just three reactions of such with many people clicking 'like' to agree with their disapproval of CNN poll. There are also many similar reactions there.

After the first debate, there were more people who supported CNN, now it is totally reversed. The comments are the most verifiable and trusted opinions. These are not even the comments of Fox News readers, who would slaughter Clinton.
The same common sense should have enlighten you that CNN didn't single-handedly declare Clinton as the winner but the opinion polls of those at the venue of the debate especially the undecided votes as well as on line polls.Don't be a typical Nigerian who cries of witch hunting when things do not go your ways. People clicking like to disapprove it.Can you hear yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2016
abbeyty:
any future Nigeria presidential candidate who refuses to partake in debate should be disqualified from now on..if this dullard had agreed to take part in debate with gudluck then, at least his incompetent incompetence would have been exposed to Nigerians b4 the election
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by abbeyty(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=elfmann post=50079761][/quote]

thanks for the correction
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Amberon: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
noted sir.
elfmann:

root for...
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Amberon: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2016
Excuse my French, has Secretary Clinton been at the helm of affairs for over 30 decades or nah? Stop finding faults in that straight forward statement where there's none.

Moreover secretary clinton admitted that most of Obama's ideas were hers.
Bollinger:

Do you know how ridiculous that argument is? You talk as if she was the only senator in America and she could do whatever she wanted. Or that Republicans don't exist to block whatever Democrats wanted to do as seen from the hell Obama went through. What planet do you guys live in?
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by PEREP: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
Clinton News Network (CNN) has spoken

1 Like

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by rose54321: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Anybody who doesn't know CNN is mainstream and biased really doesn't know anything about American politics.

Once I knew the moderators Anderson and that lady I refused to watch the debate.
From feedback I've seen Trump exceeded expectations in the debate. With that I am impressed.
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Bollinger(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2016
Amberon:
Excuse my French, has Secretary Clinton been at the helm of affairs for over 30 decades or nah? Stop finding faults in that straight forward statement where there's none.

Moreover secretary clinton admitted that most of Obama's ideas were hers.

And you are doing it again. Was she the only senator in America to have been able to make any real change? It is just like saying that because Ben Bruce is a Senator he can single handedly change things in Nigeria. See how ridiculous that sounds? He is only one of many. A tree cannot make a forest. And i am not going to spar with you about what she may or may not have said. Show me a transpcript of what she said then i will believe you because only a fool would say she/he runs a country when he/she is not the president.

3 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
I'm surprised home based Nigerians have time for this. I'm sticking to my assumption former comments were mady by abroad-based Nigerians directly affected by the events.

The debate was a no contest. Hillary answered questions properly and offered solutions most times where necessary. Trump on the other hand took to demonizing Hillary, Obama, the moderators, his party and many others where he saw fit -- dodging most times the questions asked and filling time with fluff talk yet providing no actual solutions. It was like he only prepared for campaigns and never took time to prep for debates.

Based on the debate Hillary won without a doubt however I can see Trump winning in November due to his higher popularity among the public. It's not like the debate changes anything, it only shows how good the prospects chosen are at speaking concisely on a subject. When they take up seat it's still the same slow pace to action Americans would experience.

I kept watching the debate in awe knowing my country till today is not ripe for such activity. None of our former presidents from IBB - Buhari can sit to voice out plans of action and take questions of the sort. The only person I could picture doing such today is Rotimi Amaechi.
Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by Bollinger(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
charix:
I'm surprised home based Nigerians have time for this. I'm sticking to my assumption former comments were mady by abroad-based Nigerians directly affected by the events.

You shouldn't be surprised. Nigerians love to deflect from their sorrowful existence and focus on something or someone else. Haven't you seen the barrage of keyans did this and Kenyans did that headlines on NL? Their problems they haven't solved but are very interested in someone else's.

6 Likes

Re: CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34% by PETUK(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2016
newbornmacho:
Hahahahaha Shame to corrupt lying CNN we all watched the debate and know how Trump won. This nonsensical figure you are quoting is from corrupt CNN and its among a Democratic majority audience.
C-Clinton

N-News

N-Network

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy / French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.