Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965569 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kennynikky(m): 12:04am On Feb 03, 2017
angel u r a darling...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by nkemdave(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2017
WTF! Angel please come and update ooooo.
I am going gaga because of this story. wink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 9:42am On Feb 03, 2017
Hey angelinastto is at it again! I can't breathe again because of this kain of suspense shocked embarassed! The story is dope oh jare I duff my imaginary hat for you sister mi cool cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2017
Chai! This thing Don dey sweet oooo.. .

Attorney Berryyyyyy... Oya burst ya bubbles.

Angelinastto, well-done for the update. I hope u re really enjoying the new phone. You can tell your yungtemmy to dash one of his numerous babes the samsung! Hehehheheh
All thanks to my Bae, yewandequeen soft heart!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
DTOBS:
Chai! This thing Don dey sweet oooo.. .

Attorney Berryyyyyy... Oya burst ya bubbles.

Angelinastto, well-done for the update. I hope u re really enjoying the new phone. You can tell your yungtemmy to dash one of his numerous babes the samsung! Hehehheheh
All thanks to my Bae, yewandequeen soft heart!

kiss

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Angelinastto hope u have cure for heart attack, cos dis ur suspense nah bomb oo..
Make attorney cherry or berry drop d bomb nah.. Uncle mike time is up jarey...
I have a surprise package for u wen u are tru wit dis story.. I wil forward u my alc num, for u 2 recieve it..
Kip it cumin dear, i dey feel u lyk mofedaku..
Bt i dey vex 4u oo, u dnt even ask of moi.. Anyway u are forgiven.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by yeteababy32: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
indeed, dis is a story that sound so real... I must say I envy d writer of dis great story. keep it up and don't be intimidated. d suspenses are really killing..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Mztemmy(f): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Waoh can't believe I started this story today and was able to meet up with u guys.......what a nice story.....now waiting to hear what attorney Berry has to say cos this suspense is too much for me to handle
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by mrsuccessful(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Angelinatto .... hmmmmmm

Nice story, I know you've gotten hundreds of encomiums already.....you deserve it and even more

Just lookout for this spellings

GUESS not GUSSE

SCENT not SAINT
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Divineroyalty(f): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
What an inspiring inspiration!!
Angel abeg na from where u get this inspiration. I dey hail o.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
YungTemy:

aww.. Sowi baby. Is bwoda dtobs still disturbing you?.. Don't mind him. Ok. And would you like to have my Samsung s4, I've got two android phones, I don't mind sharing.
lol he is not disturbing but he is doing shakara with yewande..... Thanks honey! Recession or not i know i still gat you!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
orisunmi:
what an interesting story ,a big kudos to you more ink to your pen, and more strength to your elbow
thanks honey!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
roseval:
Am loving every bit of dis captivating story. Keep it coming angel

thanks for taking time to read my jagon
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
harunablezin:
mhmmmmmmmm! diz appetizers dey make long for d main food ooo....e too small for meooooooo.... abeg naaaa
lol sis, wotsup nao?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Buahh ah hhhhah

YungTemy ain't ashamed of urself? You want to give her a used phone. Na wa oooo na real wa.
haha is it your own? Shebi you have steal dtobs, get off my case o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
psalmorado05:
Angel no go give person hypertension o..........abegiii kontunu!
#Feeling _uneasy.....iru ki tun wa ni eleyi ooo !!! E sanu omo orukan faaaaa
lol no hypertension shall befall you bro!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
EngracedMay:
Please don't kill us with suspense.. Continue the story biko.. I actually joined nairaland cos of your story.
awwn thanks for the time swidy. I really appreciate
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
harunablezin:
waoh! I'm fully in d mud.....fenks my able Author
lol. You're welcome.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
ADECULATE:
Yeeeeepa wat is in d dark na, we really want to know oooo. Angel pleeeese suspense wan kill person 4 here ooo
lol....... The story will end soon, the darkness will soon be made open.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
debbie223:
you're good,keep it up dear,nxt episode pls
thank you ma
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
NelsonObas:
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Am talking, decorum pleas:<> Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa wat a great work. Angel, let me announce to u that, you av just won the best writer of the year (2016 and 2017<first in history), indeed, you are a gr8 writer, kudos to you(more ink to ur pen, more knowledge to ur brain nd more mb to ur phone). Still suscribing as a follower. Thanks 4 the updates!!!!!! And wait wait, what went wrong between josh khole(d secret)@ the miscarriage(still wanna know). Thanks once more!!!!!!!
Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dedicate dtobs on behalf of this award!
Thanks swidy and about khole and josh their story will be the next after i wrap up "in the dark".
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
EkoroPrince:
Well done Angel, you just nailed it. Good work
thank you sir
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Missperfect28:
<screaming>AUNTY ANGEL OOHH,THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME OOHHHHH!!!more wisdom to you,keep it up;-)
lol it won't kill o.
Thanks swidy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
psalmorado05:
And I wish to have one more update tonight!
Angel please come now.....my dinner is for u. #Tru_2_God[b]
lol tru 2 satan nko
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Angelinastto:
lol it won't kill o. Thanks swidy
you're officially not welcome until i recive update. grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
hatchetman:
chai dis qhel..wehdone ma..ur story is jus....ehm....wondaful..ah no knw word 2 use
lol thank you sir!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tehmietee:
Xo luvly n captivatin.....thumbs up
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
roseval:
D intrigue of d storyline na badam. Angel pls forward march with dis story b4 i die of suspence. U r indeed d best,
oya kwantinew
hmmm............. Not there yet but thanks dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ayoomolabake:
Thanks for the update Angel...God bless you
thanks swidy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
kennynikky:
angel u r a darling...
lol thanks dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
nkemdave:
WTF! Angel please come and update ooooo. I am going gaga because of this story. wink
lol yes sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oly23:
Hey angelinastto is at it again! I can't breathe again because of this kain of suspense shocked embarassed! The story is dope oh jare I duff my imaginary hat for you sister mi cool cheesy
lol long time sis. Imaginary hat.... Oshey!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.