Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965576 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
DTOBS:
Chai! This thing Don dey sweet oooo.. .

Attorney Berryyyyyy... Oya burst ya bubbles.

Angelinastto, well-done for the update. I hope u re really enjoying the new phone. You can tell your yungtemmy to dash one of his numerous babes the samsung! Hehehheheh
All thanks to my Bae, yewandequeen soft heart!
lol lie lie Samsung ko Motorola ni
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
olatex25:
Angelinastto hope u have cure for heart attack, cos dis ur suspense nah bomb oo..
Make attorney cherry or berry drop d bomb nah.. Uncle mike time is up jarey...
I have a surprise package for u wen u are tru wit dis story.. I wil forward u my alc num, for u 2 recieve it..
Kip it cumin dear, i dey feel u lyk mofedaku..
Bt i dey vex 4u oo, u dnt even ask of moi.. Anyway u are forgiven.
haaa lemme finish the story now now biko!
Haa no vex, you know you are my padi padi.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
yeteababy32:
indeed, dis is a story that sound so real... I must say I envy d writer of dis great story. keep it up and don't be intimidated. d suspenses are really killing..
thanks ma'am
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mztemmy:
Waoh can't believe I started this story today and was able to meet up with u guys.......what a nice story.....now waiting to hear what attorney Berry has to say cos this suspense is too much for me to handle
woah thanks for your time madam
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Angelinastto:

lol lie lie Samsung ko Motorola ni

Dtobs i can see the reason why yunTemy planned to give her a used phone and not brand new one.

Smh
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mztemmy:
Waoh can't believe I started this story today and was able to meet up with u guys.......what a nice story.....now waiting to hear what attorney Berry has to say cos this suspense is too much for me to handle
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
mrsuccessful:
Angelinatto .... hmmmmmm

Nice story, I know you've gotten hundreds of encomiums already.....you deserve it and even more

Just lookout for this spellings

GUESS not GUSSE

SCENT not SAINT
woah am really grateful. For you to take your time to correct me means alot. Thanks alot!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Divineroyalty:
What an inspiring inspiration!! Angel abeg na from where u get this inspiration. I dey hail o.
lol it's all inspired by my imagination. Am someone who imagine alot. Thanks sis
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
CONTINUATION

¤¤¤
She walked gracefully to the center of the room and said "I'm Attorney Berry"

There was murmuring and exchange of glances everywhere. Most of the family members had issues with the Attorney's appearance and they did nothing to hide it. I was not concerned with the attorney's look or appearance, all that mattered to me was the vital information she claimed was from my late mom.

The attorney clapped her hands thrice and stood akinbo after getting everybody's attention. She left out a loud breathe and said "I know most of you do not know the reason for this meeting and i know most of you thinks i am here to harm this family. This must be the reason why most of you were scared after getting calls and text messages from me. I can see the tight security here but i want you all to know that i can't be foolish enough to mess with a family related to the president.
You all do not have an idea of who i am and neither do i know you but i have to deliver the message i was been sent. The late Mrs. Lillian sent me this message before she passed on. Actually she was like a mother to me and she also confided in me with some of her inner most secrets, Something most of you do not know. Before the death of my benefactor, she gave me a strict instruction not to show up until her baby girl is grown up and married. After her death, i would have shown myself but her instructions kept me out.
Back to who I am.... My name is Mrs.Berry Nkechi. I'm a native of Enugu and an orphan. You see, my parent died when i was just fifteen. Then i just graduated from secondary school. I was lost and abandoned. I met the late Mrs. Lillian when i was searching for the job of a sales girl. She got interested in my story and questioned me about my life. I narrated all that happened and she decided to help me without even knowing me. My benefactor made me stay with a friend of hers while i processed university admission. I got admitted to study law and she sponsored me throughout my years in school. It's not easy to come incontact with help in this world of hardship but Mrs. Lillian was my back bone.
After seven years, I was called to bar and i started working with a law firm introduced to me by Mrs. Lillian.
Throughout all this years, i had wanted to meet her family but she never allowed me to. The reason was best know to her. During my days of working with the law firm, Mrs. Lillian decided that i should forward my education abroad and this was how i met my husband (berry).
I came back to Nigeria as a happily married woman.
Before i bore you with my story, i will go into my reason for been here.
I was in my office one hot afternoon when the late Mrs. Lillian came to me.She said something about having a bad feeling and she decided to write her will.I tried discouraging her but could not due to her determination.
After putting down her will, Mrs.lillian made an important video.In it she revealed some of her deepest secrets and she made me know that nobody knows about her secret in her family.She also made me promise never to disclose or let go of the video record until her girl is married. I agreed with her and that is why I am here today people, but i won't say a thing until all the strangers here excuse us. I mean, i only want the family members that i sent a message here.Mrs. Lillian already told me the important ones and those are the people i messaged. Please if you got nothing from me, kindly exist this room.Including the securities,I can't harm a whole family alone and you already have my I.D.Please follow my instructions so we can proceed"

There were side talks for awhile. Most of the uninvited family members did'nt want to exist the room but they eventually did after been addressed by the family head.The security officers also left with the instruction that we should alert them if things go bad.

The attorney requested for my uncle's help in playing a disk which she got from her bag.My uncle carried out her request and she occupied an empty sit after getting the full control of the remote. She pressed the play button and the video appeared.

A clear image of my mom was shown after the video counted 1-10.
She sat infront of the camera and removed her eye glasses. My mom then looked into the camera and said
"Hi,making this video is not something i am proud of because i would love to open this secret myself but death has no respect for human. For me not to die with my secret, i see the need to make this video incase the unexpected happen.
To my girl and my husband, the both of you are the best thing that ever happened to me.
Baby... Nancy... Mommy loves you so much but she has been keeping secrets from you. I do not plan on keeping it forever but i plan on telling you when you are all grown up, probably on your wedding eve.
Angel, do you remember Nelly? The girl you both look like identical twin? Actually there is more to your resemblance than the story i made you believe"
TBC

8 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Mztemmy(f): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=Angelinastto post=53392705][/quote]uwc waiting for d next update
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmmmmm,
long time no see.

attorney ko,anthony ni...

Angelinastto please,abeg,ejo,biko the suspense is too strong,help save a soul.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YeSJacky(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'm just a ghost reader unveiled! I must confess, "I'm deeply in love wit thiz piz of Art.

I swear I will tell mi mom if yu still keep me waiting
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YeSJacky(m): 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'm just a ghost reader unveiled! I must confess, "I'm deeply in love wit thiz piz of Art.

I swear I will tell mi mom if yu still keep me waiting!

what more should I say?

em em em

more greeeeeeeeeeze to your hardworking elbow baby
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YeSJacky(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2017

I swear I will tell mi mom if yu still keep me waiting!

what more should I say?

em em em

more greeeeeeeeeeze to your hardworking elbow baby!

I've some criticism baby but let me just wait awhile since I'm a fuking scientist and not in writing........................ let me wait sha!

just saying
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harunablezin(f): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
daris God ooooo....for wat u are doing to us
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Xerox01(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
oooooooohh why na, why all this suspense na........ Come and update o.
But i must say this is a master piece walaitalia. Nice work jare.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Xerox01(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
oooooooohh why na, why all this suspense na........ Come and update o.
But i must say this is a master piece walaitalia. Nice work jare.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
4 christ's sake c where dis gehl end dis update..dats hw youwee jus coman kee pesin..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by faithchubby93(f): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
I decided not to comment since the beginning of this story, and now you have decided to put everybody on suspense!
Aunty biko am on my knees come and update na...you can not leave us hanging like this

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
*carries a cutlass* Where is Angelinastto? Come out! Come out now! Where is she? If you know you're a woman born of a woman, showface! How dare you leave me hanging? You smoke, oya! *chases her with d machete*

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by windowxp: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
mehn if Angelinastto no come out, I go kill somebody. Kikikikijkikikikik. haha, ghost mode since beginning of story, I Don divorce ghost mode oooooooo. update oooooooooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Angel, why na? please come and continue jare grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Wow... As in Nelly..? Chai Angelinastto don kil me ooo.. Dis story is taking anoda dimension fa..
Folding arms while waiting anciously for d next update..

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Shakyroh320(f): 5:48am On Feb 04, 2017
angel,why now,the suspence go kill person ooo.Kip it coming dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Xerox01(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2017
ooooooohh why na, why all this suspense na. Come and update o....... But i must commend you this story is a master piece walaitalia. nice story
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:
*carries a cutlass* Where is Angelinastto? Come out! Come out now! Where is she? If you know you're a woman born of a woman, showface! How dare you leave me hanging? You smoke, oya! *chases her with d machete*

chasing her with cutlass ke, den u got to pass tru me first. Bt if dat wil make her update in time, i may step aside sha.. Bt save ur strenght til feb 06 we nid dat ur machete jst incase.. #IstandWith2baba
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Xerox01(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2017
oooohh why na, why all this suspense na. Come and update o....... But i must commend you this story is a master piece walaitalia. nice story
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YeSJacky(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2017
Wow [color=#006600][/color]

shocked
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2017
Angelinastto:

haha is it your own? Shebi you have steal dtobs, get off my case o
Steal kwa! She walked her way right into my heart and shut the door behind her... Lobatan grin

Yewandequeen:

Dtobs i can see the reason why yunTemy planned to give her a used phone and not brand new one.

Smh
Don't mind her...she want to be forming.
Baby, all arrangements are set for you to go for your wedding shopping in your preferred location!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:15am On Feb 04, 2017
I knew it that Nelly and Nancy are not just ordinary look alike.. .there is more to it.

Nelly and Nancy! Only one person can understand what those names mean. grin cheesy grin

Angelinastto, Oya, e yaf reach to update us oooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2017
olatex25:

chasing her with cutlass ke, den u got to pass tru me first. Bt if dat wil make her update in time, i may step aside sha.. Bt save ur strenght til feb 06 we nid dat ur machete jst incase.. #IstandWith2baba
wetin dey happen on d 6th?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by psalmorado05: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2017
Angel.........m dying waiting ooo!!! I need more! Or I vex leave dis story go look for Buhari ooo! #missing_president Naija nd missing stuff be like.........#5&6

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.