Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (966812 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by emaskocoded(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Angel diz suspense eez jus too mush ooo
U story is muaaaaaaah
Kip iht up
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Debbiesmart(f): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
seems like dix stowie fell frm heavn
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Solowisy: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
I love this! Kindly keep it rolling. Please!!!
# Ghost mode deactivated.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by susiivy: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ange ur suspense has left me with a headache.
You are a very good writer.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by gosaking(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chai where is my power bank! This phone cant go off at the middle of this fantastic story. Can't wait to continue and see love end of Nancy williams
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harunablezin(f): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
mhmmmmm...........
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kennynikky(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
wow angel u r a bae, dn't worry i will surprice u...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by NiceCJ(f): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
U are simply the BOMB dear, I love the story. Keep it up
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by teel123(f): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Angel where wentest thou? Hope u had a nice day.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Shakyroh320(f): 5:59am On Feb 07, 2017
great work,more wisdom dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by UncleIni(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2017
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! Show some love

2 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Kaodek(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2017
UncleIni:
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! Show some love
Send ur acct num undecided
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Judithume(f): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Please more updates. Reading ur story is a better company.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Kaodek:
today is my bday, should i send my acct number too?

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Kaodek(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chumzypinky:

today is my bday, should i send my acct number too?
Send ur fone number wink
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Api api cakeday to u uncleini,wishing u God's blessings,favour,protection,success,more muni wid less trouble,struggle nd fake friends.
Have a blast nd break a leg dear.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Happy birthday to uncleini. Wish you all that your heart desires
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
CONTINUATION
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"Hot tears rushed down my cheek when two coloured band (C&t) appeared on the kit.
I WAS POSITIVE"

My mom paused and wiped the tears in her eyes with the back of her hand. She then took a deep breathe and continued.

"My world was shattered when i found out that i was pregnant. The first thought that crossed my mind was how disappointed my parent would be. The thought of hurting my parent's feelings made me extremely angry. I smashed the kit on the wall and screamed out James name. I even punched my stomach consecutively, hoping to have a miscarriage but nothing happened.
I thought about my life and thought about my lifestyle, the only word i could describe myself with was "Disappointment"
I was a disappointment to myself, my family and all those that thought highly of me.
I looked at my stomach and the thought of it becoming swollen in months made me crazy. For once in my life, I caused the selfish love James claimed to have for me. Though i knew i was the architect of my misfortune, I put the blames on James.
I could'nt call my parent to inform them and i could not run to James for help, i decided to shut everybody out.
The first thing i did was to smash my phone on the floor, after which i locked the doors to my apartment and i threw the keys into the refuse- bin.
I would strip myself naked and sit in the bath thub. I would then run the shower and cry my heart out while my body gets soaked.
I would also listen to James shouting my name and banging my door, after which he would leave in frustration.
Nothing really mattered to me, or probably let me say i was'nt thinking. The only thought that was on my mind was how embarrassing it would be to travel back to Nigeria with a heavy tommy instead of a masters certificate. Life was really worthless.
At some point, i wondered how my once perfect life could become a difficult puzzle. A puzzle i could not fix.
After a week of shutting the world out, i got tired of hiding under my under my blanket, hoping all that happened was a bad dream and it would soon go away. I licked my wound and decided to stay strong, i believed i was'nt the first to be faced with the challenges i was facing and i believed i could over come it all. I was so sure even though i did'nt have a way out.
I had a long bath and fixed myself up, after which i fixed my apartment. I got the sim card from the broken phone and got the keys to my apartment from the refuse bin.
I looked into the mirror and promised myself to be strong, if not for anything, for the child growing inside of me.
I abandoned my car and took a cab to James apartment. Throughout the drive, i continued to rehearse what i would tell James.

I met James absent when i arrived his apartment and i could not reach him since i did'nt have a phone. I leaned on the pole infront of his house and waited for him. Throughout my period of waiting, i continued to imagine James possible reaction after i inform him, all i could come up with was to wait for his arrival.
After over a hour of waiting for James without him showing up, i decided to take my leave. I was almost out of his street when i heard someone scream my name. I could recognize his voice even from million miles, he was the only love of my life. I turned back and my eyes met James, like a little girl, i could remember running into his arms.
He held me close to his heart and carried me in. All the anger i built against him disappeared as soon as i sighted him.
James dropped me on a couch and knelt before me. With care in his eyes,he held my hand and asked for all that happened.
I apologized to James and told him that i was going through some rough period of my life. At first James was mad at me for shutting him out just because i was down. Just like the real man he was, he instructed me to open up to him.
I made my gaze meet James's and said "Swidy, I am pregnant".
James froze and stepped away from me. I could remember him holding his head as if he had an attack.
His reaction made wonder if he understood me or not. I moved closer to James and held his hand. I made him look at me and said "James say something, I said I'm pregnant, I'm carrying your child, your baby"
James flung my hand and said "pregnant?? for who?"

My heart sinked and my mouth went dry"

TBC

5 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harunablezin(f): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
oya naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Angelinastto:
CONTINUATION ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Y
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harunablezin(f): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
ha ha....waz strong in u? u are not a nizin perzin at all ( in Jennifer's tone)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by UncleIni(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Angelinastto:
Happy birthday to uncleini.
Wish you all that your heart desires
thanks my Good author! God increase ur wisdom
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by UncleIni(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lankyannie:
Api api cakeday to u uncleini,wishing u God's blessings,favour,protection,success,more muni wid less trouble,struggle nd fake friends.
Have a blast nd break a leg dear.
thanks madam, I appreciate
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by UncleIni(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kaodek:
thanks bro! Obo I sight u

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by darasimih104(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Olwedi bored of d story jae..d suspense its giving me is jst too much..cnt cope with it again..anyways Angel thumbs up 4 u
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harunablezin(f): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2017
Nawa oooo 4 diz kan update........ anyway weldodone
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by emaskocoded(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2017
Why na?
U Jus keeping us on suspense everytime
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by dopewoli: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Don't understand y your update should be short
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
dopewoli:
Don't understand y your update should be short
it's mostly because of time and stress. I was typing yesterday when the phone fell off my hand and i slept off. I had to complete it in class today. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting and thanks for sticking your butts around!
Will mention you when am dropping three @ a time.
Have a nice day
*Winks*

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harunablezin(f): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Daz men 4 u....they will promise u heaven and earth...wen tinz are still rozy, only 4 dem to denied deir words wen it turns bad.....(eyah sorry madam more strength)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nmaglit: 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
weldone angel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cerowo(f): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Keep it coming Angel

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.