Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965026 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by ireneblush(f): 10:11am On Feb 04, 2017
Dear Angelinastto,you are such a wonderful writer. this story kept me glued for two days. I registered on nairaland just to tell you that you're a genius, the sky is your starting point. big ups girl
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Adeosho(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2017
[size=8pt][/size][s][/s][color=#006600][/color]This is just WOW. Read from page 1 to 121 its just epic. Babe this is just your starting point. I think you can get this into a book. angryThis is just WOW. Read from page 1 to 121 its just epic. Babe this is just your starting point. I think you can get this into a book.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YeSJacky(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
I've been here all day pls dnt keep me waiting
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by mohlewa(f): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Angel

Y are you doing this to us naawwww

Please update fast fast...(nice job)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by nkemdave(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
I knew it! i know that Nelly and Nancy are related.
It seems u #Angel added the more I read, the more interested I become medicine to this wonderful thread grin
Awaiting ur next update.
More ink to ur pen.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by NelsonObas(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
nkemdave:
I knew it! i know that Nelly and Nancy are related.
It seems u #Angel added the more I read, the more interested I become medicine to this wonderful thread grin
Awaiting ur next update.
More ink to ur pen.
yes ooo, dat exactly wat she added, truth be told she is a perfect writy, "keeping the best for the last"

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by SPDAZZY(f): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
Finally read this story. Waiting for updates ma'am.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by princessnike(f): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
ireneblush:
Dear Angelinastto,you are such a wonderful writer. this story kept me glued for two days. I registered on nairaland just to tell you that you're a genius, the sky is your starting point. big ups girl
[color=]
ireneblush:
[/color]
ireneblush:
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Trust Angelinastto not to update now she knows the suspense is high
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by princessnike(f): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
I love dis piece of art tho it's fictional bt it makes me glued 2 my phone since I stumbled on it

I joined nairaland all because of u nd I bliv d sky is ur stepping point
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by WiseFool2(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
Angelinastto:
Chapter 1
Episode 1

The tap on my door woke me up,as soon as i opened my eyes,I noticed that the sun was shinning brightly already,time checked 9:00am . I heard My mom's voice from my door step saying 'Nancy wakeup,open up baby,its your day!'. What the heck is she talking about? My day Am I getting married or something??. I was thinking semi-awake,then she shouted from my door step again "its your birthday baby!! Your birthday!!! now open up". My eyes widened immediately as if it would come out of its socket, OMG 'its my birthday!!' I hurriedly threw the duvet away from myself,rushed to the door and unlocked.
There she was,full of smile,with two househelp,one carrying a shopping bag and the other a beautiful cake decorated with pink and blue colour. The cake has a teddy bear shape with "sweet sixteen" boldly written on it. This woman knew how to take my breath away,she was my world,the one and only MRS.Williams. With all smile,i bent down to greet my mom,she carried me up half way and engulved me in a tight embrace. Saying prayers and wishing me a happy birthday in the middle of the mother/daughter embrace. I kept on saying 'amen' till she released me and looked into my eyes and say " how i wish he is here today" by that i already knew she was refering to my dad, she continued " he was always making plans for your sixteenth birthday". She was already in tears, i hugged her as tight as i could and made her know that he is in a better place and she was my world and my everything. Even though i was trying to be strong i could not help but remember the sweet memories of my dad,who would'nt remember a lovly father?.
My dad, "Chief Abiodun Williams". He was a yoruba man while my mom was an Edo woman, he named me 'Omojadesola' specially while my mom named me 'Nancy', Dad was tall with athletic body structure. He goes on bussiness trip regularly and never fail to get me things whlie coming back. Once in a blue moon we discuss,and it always worth the wait, his favourite statement i could never forget was "only friends can betray you,try to keep your secret safe".
Dad died in the month of December,few weeks to Xmas,he went for a bussiness trip outside the country and he never came back. His plane crashed,we did not even get to see his lifeless body to say a final good bye. We mourned dad for more than a year, i was sure mom would mourn him till eternity. It was after my father's death that i got to know that the whole of the Williams wealth belonged to mom,she inherited d wealth from my maternal grand parent who were stinkingly wealthy, due to the fact that her younger brother was unserious. "Dad whereever you are, my last wish would have been for you to die in my hands,no matter how tiny they were. RIP dad."

(Back to present)
I released myself from my mom's embrace and cleaned the tears in her eyes. Mom smiled and led me to my bed, and said "sorry for trying to ruin ur day with my emotion, i just cannot believe my baby is sixteen". I smiled and hugged her, now she released herself and teased me to stop behaving like a baby, according to her, i would get married soon and become a woman. We all laughed at mom's statement, including the maids.
Mom treated them like her daughter which made them have a good relationship with her.
Tori and Sewa are both secondary school graduates just like i was, but they were way older than me probably because of their late education.
Mom told tori to place the cake on the table and light the candle. I walked to the table and made a wish before blowing off the candle. My yearly wish was what i repeated " I wish all my wishes will come true" and we all laughed.
I cut a piece from the huge cake,fed my mom with some and ate the reamaining. Oh i love cakes!............
T.B.Ct
Hi Angel. I sent you a mail. Could you please check out ur mail box. Am so waiting for ur reply. Thanks.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Trust Angelinastto not to update now she knows the suspense is high
lol maami pinky, it's not like that o... Been bussy with my business, you know this is weekend? And man shall not live by daddy's pocket money alone.

Thanks for the heart lifting comments my beautiful readers. Please check in for update after church tomorrow.
Sorry for the delay, on my kneels.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
WiseFool2:

Hi Angel. I sent you a mail. Could you please check out ur mail box. Am so waiting for ur reply. Thanks.
yes sir. Will do that now
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by orisunmi(f): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Aunty good evening ma is there no update tonight cos am waiting oo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Angelinastto se u want to kill person ni, dis suspense is too much fa
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by AlamienDagash(m): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
cry cheesy hmm nelly nd nancy? nollywood sef no fit do dis kind of tin pls my dear update past past
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2017
Angelinastto:

swidy mii....... I'm fine jare. Had a problem with my phone. How is you.
eyaaaa
i is fine.wbu?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
CONTINUATION
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

My mom paused and my heart beat increased.
"Nelly?" I asked myself but i was audible enough to be heard. Kelvin squeezed my hand and told me to be quiet. I kept my calm and fixed my eyes on the big screen.
After drinking from a bottle of water, My mom adjusted herself and continued
"You might not notice my emotions the day you rushed to me and told me about Nelly. Though i tried to be strong, i was weak to the bones but all in all, i was able to hide the truth.
I prayed to God to stop the Stanleys from visiting us the day they had dinner with us but my prayer was rejected. You remember me sending you to the room with nelly, after dinner? That was because there was lots to be discussed.
It turned out that the two families had the same goal, which was keeping the secret safe. We concluded on telling the both of you that your resemblance was just a coincidence and that was exactly what the both of you believed. I was grateful none of you thought about investigating further, probably by having a blood test or something.
The secret was kept so safe that none of my family knew about it, i only confided in your late dad but the truth can't be kept forever. I know "Who am I" will be the question on your mind right now. An Adopted child or a biological child. You will find out soon but first of all, Nelly is your twin sister. This is my story"

{Lillian Williams}

My name is Lillian and i am a native of Edo state. I was the favourite child of my parent and been the wealthy couple they were, spending on me was something they do without a second thought. My younger brother (Mike) was dull right from his nursery school and this made my parents focus more on my education.
I graduated as an accounting student from a private university in Abuja back in the year 2000. Then i was just twenty years.
My parents decided that i should put in for masters immediately, after which I was to acquire my Doctorate degree. I was the apple of my parent's eyes and i was the envy of my peer.
In the year 2001, I traveled to Canada after all the preparation for my masters had been finalized. Though i was still young, my parent believed i would be just fine.
I had an apartment to myself in Canada and i had a ride, my parent took care of it all.
Life was good, all i had to do was to study hard and have fun. I did'nt make lots of friends but i made one who changed my life.

He introduced himself as James, he was also in Canada to acquire his Masters. I met him in a shopping mall one afternoon. That very day, i went to shop for my perfume. He walked up to me and made a comment on how much he loved my scent,he enventually asked for the product I was into.
We ended up buying two bottles of my perfume, which he paid for. From there we exchanged contact and we became friends.
James was a likable person, he was homely and fun to be with. During our friendship, i found out that he was the son of a Minister back in Nigeria and he was from Delta state. I did'nt care about his position or his dad's status, all that mattered was the connection between us.
We had lots of things in common and everything worked perfectly well, it was just like a magic.
On 22nd of March 2001, James asked me out. Funny enough he did'nt ask me to be his girlfriend, instead he requested me to be his fiancee. Even before James asked me out, i already said "Yes!" a million times.
James introduced me to his father on one of his visit to Canada and i also got to meet his sister. With james, i felt happy and safe. Oh! he was all i ever wanted.
I spent lesser time in my apartment ever since my relationship with James kicked off.
Though my parent had warned me about pre-marital sex,I allowed James have his way when he requested for it. To me, it did'nt matter if we had sex before or after marriage,all that mattered was me spending the rest of my life with James.He was my Prince charming.

My relationship with James was beautiful and our sex life was awesome.It got to a point that we stopped using protection while making out. The hot love we had, made me forget all about taking precautions, to me, MY LIFE WAS PERFECT.

After two months of been in a relationship with James, i started feeling funny. I got malaria pills and administered it but the feelings did'nt go away.As the educated youth that i was,I ran to goggle and searched for the illness my symptoms were related.All the result i got, pointed to pregnancy.I knew i had been having unprotected sex but i did'nt want to believe that i was pregnant.
I hid all the symptoms from James and got a pregnancy test kit.Though I was scared,i decided to carry out the test myself.

I rushed to my apartment and locked the door behind me after getting the kit.
With the test kit on my table,i added two drops of my urine with shaky hands.

Hot tears rushed down my cheek when two coloured bands (C&T) appeared on the kit.
I WAS POSITIVE"
TBC

10 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by teel123(f): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Expecting ooooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Kaodek(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mtchew undecided
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harunablezin(f): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Haba! na......give us fud instead of appetizer! abeg
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by damsel14(f): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
another suspense nice story
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Queenbee123: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
This is short nah. Am still
thirsty o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bae dz is so unfair oooo,hw can u gv us half done rice wid no meat as sunday fud?
Beta coman cuk dz tin very well b4....................................
Lemme comment my reserve.
Nyc1
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by patjane(f): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hmmmm update please cry cry cry cry
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Angelinastto y now, dere is God oooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by yeteababy32: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
haba!!!!

abeg, help us put stew for the white rice wey u serve us na......

na beg I dey beg ooooi
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by bigbauer(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Viewing this topic: Angelinastto (f ), chiilily , WiseFool2 (m ) and 18 guest(s). I'm expecting an update
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by mrsuccessful(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Angelinastto!!!! Are you for real!!! You will just stop here cry cry
CHAI! There riz God o!
Dia riz God O!
Diaaa rizzz god! oO!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Tehmietee(f): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Suspense! Suspence!! Suspense!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tehmietee:
Suspense! Suspence!! Suspense!!!
bigbauer:
Viewing this topic: Angelinastto (f ), chiilily ,
WiseFool2 (m ) and 18 guest(s). I'm expecting an update
mrsuccessful:
Angelinastto!!!! Are you for real!!! You will just stop here cry cry
CHAI! There riz God o!
Dia riz God O!
Diaaa rizzz god! oO!!!
bigbauer:
Viewing this topic: Angelinastto (f ), chiilily ,
WiseFool2 (m ) and 18 guest(s). I'm expecting an update
Sirs I just completed the last update.
Ma'am the suspense is just chikini.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Tehmietee(f): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Angelinastto:
Sirs I just completed the last update. Ma'am the suspense is just chikini.

Na chikini indeed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.