Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,422 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (966797 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Intrepid01(m): 5:49am On Feb 11, 2017
Angelinastto:
CONTINUATION
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Babe, you no dey sleep?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:03am On Feb 11, 2017
Angelinastto:
Wat's d meaning of this one? You dey book space again for your own thread.. .buhahahaha
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 7:23am On Feb 11, 2017
hormobolanle:
uhn c der two, birds of d secret feathers...... e dy una bodi,mr ola n Dtobs

broda hadampson welcome were u go na

Na recession tinz ogrin i no geh MB 4 fone ni o..grin
Hw iz skillful01 doin?cheesy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by dopewoli: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2017
all this nairaland story writer sef, after we don give them attention and fall in love with their story, we go start to dey beg before they update.

4 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by gosaking(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chai I thought am finishing the story today but I guess this is just the beginning. Pls kindly update us as soon as possible. Your are one of the best. WellDon
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
dopewoli:
all this nairaland story writer sef, after we don give them attention and fall in love with their story, we go start to dey beg before they update.
lol, to an extent i think its true. Jst like wen i started my story Red Ashes, normally i'd update like five or six times a day depends. But then as d story started gettn attention, i found myself giving three, two or even one update a day. Sometimes, i dont evn update for a full day. I dnt knw y its like dat rili. But i wnt try to cover up for myself, maybe its jst human nature

2 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by damis28crown(f): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
first tym commetin on dis pls update nah i luv dis story lky kilode
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by mcanthony20(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wow!!!!!! I can't believe I ve finally joined the group of update waiters ....... Angelina dis is one wonderful story I must confess. I ve been reading since without commenting but I just want to make my presence known now. I really appreciate good thing ...... More wisdom and knowledge In ur choosen career dear. Do well to keep the update flowing now that I ve meet up with the story. Happy Sunday and hope to see my name in ur next update. Big ups pretty . can't seem to find u on Twitter with ur handle.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spiceybae(f): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
angel nawa oh...wats kipping d update na
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spiceybae(f): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
dopewoli:
dats hw dey use to do...afta na one person go say peepz no dey comment

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
dopewoli:
Bossman! Its not as if ion want to update. If things went my way, i ought to have finish this write up in 2016.
But you should know that I'm stil a student, i have a project at hand and i also have a business I'm running. Sometimes i logout of nairaland cos logging in without dropping an update for you guys makes me feel bad. I do not update most times cos I'm always exhausted after the day work and you all know that ion have no hard copy for this story, i write directly from my small head. I can't just drop one junk for you guys as update, else i know lotta people will kick my butt E.G. oly23, Dtobs, lankyanni etc.
Sorry about the delay. This week will be better.

2 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
CONTINUATION
¤¤¤
I looked away from the screen and bowed my head in tears.The scan result was something that broke my heart."how am i suppose to raise a set of twins?" i asked myself.

The young doctor held my hand, He smiled widely and said "though you did not ask for the sex of your kids, it's my duty to tell you. You are carrying two beautiful girls ma'am.I'm hoping,they will be as beautiful as you are"

I did'nt give a response to the doctor's speech,i only thought about how everything turned out to be negative and it was as if God himself was mad at me.
At first,i got pregnant out of wedlock.Secondly i was rejected by love and just when i was hoping for a boy, the scan result revealed that i was carrying two girls.
Everything seemed imperfect for me and i doubted if my decision to keep the pregnancy was the right one. I decided to ask the doctor if i could have an abortion and go back to my previous life.

I seek to meet with the young doctor privately after the scan test.He invited me to his office and i followed with my heart in my mouth.I was scared of him going against my decision to have an abortion and that was exactly what i got from him.
I informed Dr. Abiodun of my decision to have an abortion immediately we settled in his office and he strongly went against my decision.He went on and on to tell me the implications of abortion and how beautiful it is to see one's first fruit.
Though the doctor was a good counselor,i was still bent on having an abortion. My stubbornnes made the doctor seek for a tangible reason for my decision.At first, i did'nt want to respond to his question but i eventually did when i saw the concern in his eyes.
Ever since i left James,i did'nt receive love or care from no one,it's been just me caring for myself.
The doctor sat close to me and told me to confide in him. I got emotional and i unleashed all my hidden pain.I narrated my story without leaving a stone untouched.The young doctor gave me a listening ear and a open arm when my emotions got a better part of me.I felt relieved after sharing my mistakes with DR. Abiodun and i felt better when he offered me a piece of advice.The doctor's advice was timely and it renewed the hope i lost.All in all, the doctor promised to stay with me through my rough time, he promised to help patch my ugly past.My faith grew and i became a stronger fighter.
Right after the meeting with the Dr,he insisted on following me home as a new found friend.
I accepted after much persuasion and i waited in his office for an hour because he was yet to complete his shift.

After the wait, the Dr. Signed out and we both left for my apartment.
The doctor was fun to be with,he was jovial and lively. Over the short period of time we spent together,he made me stop calling him "Dr. Abiodun"and he instructed me to call him "Biodun" instead.
Biodun decided that i should make a nursery for my girls and he also selected the room that i would use.Together we cleared the room and we went shopping for the nursery.Though i did'nt want the pay to be on him, he insisted that it was just a penny from him.We also shopped for maternity dresses before we enventually went to his apartment.With my experience with James,i was not suppose to trust men no longer but Biodun stayed with me irrespective of my condition.His beautiful promises and his act of loyalty made me trust him completely.Though we were just friends,his presence ment alot.
Throughout the period of my pregnancy,i kept in contact with my parent.I did'nt reveal a thing to them and i did'nt give them a reason to doubt the fact that my education was going all fine.
Throughout this period as well,my path never for ones cross with James's.
Throughout this same period of time Biodun was the only family i had.
During the 8th month of my pregnancy,I was about to turn off my light after a long day with Biodun when i felt a sharp pain in my stomach.I paced my room just as Biodun instructed me to whenever i had such pain. I felt a strange urge to ease myself suddenly and i made to the restroom.I was yet to pull off my pant when i felt an outburst in my pant. Before i could say "Jack!" water started flowing down my pant.I was sacred to the bone.
I slowly got my phone and i dialed Biodun's line with a shaky hand.He accepted at the first ring and he promised to come around immediately i informed him of my present condition.
Biodun came in just when the pain was getting immense. He hurriedly grab my maternity bag and he carried me into his car.My fear was out of this world when i realised that i was about to bring my babies into the world.I bit my lower lips and i looked at my stomach in fright.
At exactly 12:00pm onthe 7th of March,i screamed with the whole of my strength and the cry of my babies filled the air at St. Nicholas hospital.
I looked at my girls and i all i felt was the joy of motherhood.
NOTHING CAN BE MORE FULFILLING"

TBC

7 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Chumzypinky(f): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ok, lets say u'll complete dis later
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Angelinastto:

Bossman! Its not as if ion want to update. If things went my way, i ought to have finish this write up in 2016.
But you should know that I'm stil a student, i have a project at hand and i also have a business I'm running. Sometimes i logout of nairaland cos logging in without dropping an update for you guys makes me feel bad. I do not update most times cos I'm always exhausted after the day work and you all know that ion have no hard copy for this story, i write directly from my small head. I can't just drop one junk for you guys as update, else i know lotta people will kick my butt E.G. oly23, Dtobs, lankyanni etc.
Lolzz... Kick your butt ke... Rara oooo.. .

Please, fellow lovers of the thread and lovers of Angelinastto, kindly exercise patience with our own. It's not easy combining school activities with writing. Ejor, eje ebure, awo olugbebe... E ma binu si angel!
Thanks for your love.

But angel, I salute your hustle! Oya whisper to ma ears, wetin you dey sell for school? Pepper and Onions.. . grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chumzypinky:
lol momma pinky.... I have completed it o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
DTOBS:

Lolzz... Kick your butt ke... Rara oooo.. .

Please, fellow lovers of the thread and lovers of Angelinastto, kindly exercise patience with our own. It's not easy combining school activities with writing. Ejor, eje ebure, awo olugbebe... E ma binu si angel!
Thanks for your love.

But angel, I salute your hustle! Oya whisper to ma ears, wetin you dey sell for school? Pepper and Onions.. . grin
lol i sell designers... The ones you can't afford o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mcanthony20, Wisefool. Saying Hi
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Angelinastto:

lol i sell designers... The ones you can't afford o
Imagine... undecided is that coming from you...

Ask my slayqueen yewandequeen and you will have the answers...
Was even looking at expansion for your biz before!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Ok, let's say she has completed it. grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
DTOBS:

Imagine... undecided is that coming from you...

Ask my slayqueen yewandequeen and you will have the answers...
Was even looking at expansion for your biz before!

No dear,not a good idea cos i see her as a proud person and nothing we do for her will she appreciate. Let her go meet her stingy bf who only knows how to give second hand phone for help.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by kellyoneinamill: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
I love the story and all, but one thing i just hate is how sparse the updates are. more grease angel but try and update more i know its difficult but try. let us see the effort. I must also add that this story has grown a lot from the highly predictable school girl beginnings to this. wow! i just love the improvement its immense.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Angelinastto:

I don't use to kick butt cry I use to bomb people grin cool
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yewandequeen:

No dear,not a good idea cos i see her as a proud person and nothing we do for her will she appreciate. Let her go meet her stingy bf who only knows how to give second hand phone for help.
Gbam! My Bae has spoken...

Bae, Let's go and shut down Quilox tonight...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by WiseFool2(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Angelinastto:

It's not easy, Angella. Some of us understand. God will strengthen you. From Alex.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harunablezin(f): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Being a woman is not a day activity
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by bimberry1307(f): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2017
Angelina s-double T o, oya bring yo butt make I kick. oya update jooooor abi make I.........
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by cerowo(f): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nyc updates waiting 4 new ones keep it coming Angel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hadampson:

Na recession tinz ogrin i no geh MB 4 fone ni o..grin

Hw iz skillful01 doin?cheesy
my Boo is doing well o. no go arrange babe for am for my back o cos I no won dy trust u again
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
anty angel tanku ooo
make all of us bigin fast cos after dis update(food)till next week bfr UK get another one.

yewandequeen. Uhn I just bin dy pity u cos dtobs no b beta persin like my elskillful but God go help u o
u c say I no Dasi oroyin since all dis days
#temi Yemi ooo
He wu has ear...............
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
hormobolanle:
anty angel tanku ooo
make all of us bigin fast cos after dis update(food)till next week bfr UK get another one.

yewandequeen. Uhn I just bin dy pity u cos dtobs no b beta persin like my elskillful but God go help u o
#temi Yemi ooo
Stop the jealousy tongue

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
hormobolanle:

my Boo is doing well o. no go arrange babe for am for my back o cos I no won dy trust u again
Hahashockedshocked
Am nur a bad boi nah.. u knw wah am capable of doingrin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
hormobolanle:
anty angel tanku ooo

#temi Yemi ooo
Yewandequeen:

Stop the jealous tongue
Hormobolanle... Shey you haf see your life now!!!

What God has joined together, let no hater lit asunder!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.