Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965741 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ehya.. .so sowie for mama Nancy cry cry
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Ridwan1821: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thumbs up Angel.. More grease to ur elbow.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by tusinsola(f): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Men ! All they know is sex but let it materialise into pregnancy they just dump your ass off.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Ridwan1821: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
tusinsola:
Men ! All they know is sex but let it materialise into pregnancy they just dump your ass off.
Why have sex with a man u are not yet married to at first? That is where it starts from.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by AlamienDagash(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ghost reading activated
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by seungrin(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wow her history is tough though............my angelinassto well abeg gimme update ojere...........my comment iyaf finish
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by psalmorado05: 3:37am On Feb 09, 2017
ANgel y nw!!?.......you don dey do better come from far oooo! I weak for dis ur new style of update!
I knw its not easy for nigeria self dis days,....you really trying.
I don refresh tired! My money dey pile up o! Oya come nd update pweety gal.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by bimberry1307(f): 6:29am On Feb 09, 2017
madam, oya now abi make I call dem Ilorin alfas ni make dem come beg you? OK, update sharp sharp.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Blecool(f): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Omo See Gobe..Please The Next Episode.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
oh boy
dis is real IN D DARK
but Wetin dy Vex me pass Na wen u tell guy say u get belle n dem go dy ask u FOR WHO
UHNN NN FOR MY PAPA, BOYA U NO KN WEM U DY POUR MILK INSIDE
undecidedoh boy
dis is real IN D DARK
but Wetin dy Vex me pass Na wen u tell guy say u get belle n dem go dy ask u FOR WHO

sister angel Weldon o
more oori to ur elbow
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
hormobolanle:
oh boy
dis is real IN D DARK
undecidedoh boy
dis is real IN D DARK

sister angel Weldon o
more oori to ur elbow

no vex, bt y won't we ask wen we knw vividly we ain't d oly 1 diggin it.. Research state dat 90% of girls or ladies in relationship are double dating, if nt tripple dating.. So wot did u xpect..

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
CONTINUATION
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"James flung my hand away and said "Pregnant? For who?"
My heart sinked and my mouth went dry.
At that moment, i was confused on where James was driving at with his rhetoric question and my greatest fear was been denied by love.
I waved a hand into james face and asked him what he ment by the question he asked.
James repeated the question and i gave him a reflex slap. I was so mad at him.
I shouted at him and questioned his love for me in the first place. I called him names and told him he was a coward. I even went to the extent of telling him he was just like every other guy. My heart was broken but i could not force James to take responsiblities, all i could do was to rant and speak out my mind.
When i was contended with all that i have said, i decided to leave since James did'nt utter a word.
I was about to pick up my bag when James called my name and said "Lilly, is it mine?"

I would have landed another slap on James face for his question but when i looked at him, i realised he was just as confused as i was. I realised he was not questioning me because he did'nt want to take responsibilities but he was doing it because he wanted to be sure.
I dropped my bag and told James he was responsible. He reached for my hand and slowly led me to the chair.
James apologized for asking an unreasonable question and he confessed his love for me once more.
James made me realise that he could not take responsibility for my pregnancy because of his family status and his carrier.
James promised me heven and earth on the condition that i would get rid of the pregnancy. He told me we would get married soon, after which we could have kids.

Though i did'nt take hid to my parent's advice against pre-marital sex, their advice against abortion was something i did'nt lost.
I stood up to James and told him that i would never abort for no reason. Though i had no idea of how i would survive, i was sure i would never commit the sin of abortion. I spat into James face and told him to go to hell with his promises. I promised him that never to come back to him and I promised myself that I would survive no matter what.
Though i tried to be strong, i was so weak deep down.
After leaving James apartment, i was lost in my world for two weeks. I did'nt step out of my room, i forgot about school and i did'nt even bother to contact my parent. I allowed time heal my wound but the scar did'nt fade away.

After two weeks of hiding from the truth, i decided it was time to move on and take responsibilities for myself.
The first move i made was to gather all the material things James gave to me. I packed it all in a box and dumped it in front of his house.
I got a new cell phone and i placed a call through to my parent. I told them i was fine and i lied that school was great. My parent were happy to hear from me and so was i.
I also decided to go to a hospital and carryout an official pregnancy test.
"St. Nicholas hospital" was the first hospital that came to my mind and that was where i ended up having the pregnancy test.
Even though i knew i was pregnant, I found myself nervous when i was waiting for the test and after awhile of waiting i was handed the result. I burst into tears immediately and all the emotions i thought were hidden crawled out. I cried my pain out and i found my strength afterward.
Right there i decided to bare my pain alone, without my family or the world.
I pulled myself together and requested to register for Anti-natal treatment.
I was directed to an office after settling my bill. I met with the youngest doctor in the hospital and ever since then my life took a new turn.
He introduced himself has "Dr. Abiodun".
He was gentle and homely even though i was harsh on him whenever his question get personal. The Dr. ended up jotting down my number after examining my condition properly.

Three months later, i was beginning to have a protruding stomach and i was becoming uncomfortable with my body. I visited the hospital regularly and i made the young doctor my adviser.

After the first three months, i was scheduled for scan.
On that very day, i had mixed feelings. I was happy i would be meeting my unborn child and i was sad because i had no one to go with. All in all, i got ready to see my future.

I was visibly shaking when i laid on my back infront of the scanning machine. I wanted to be happy to see my unborn child but i was scared he/she would end up blaming me for the mistakes i made.

Dr. Abiodun reduced the pressure on me by making me tell him my desired sex and the name i would love to give to my child. I got carried away by the talk and shortly after the baby appeared on the scanner.
I asked the doctor to interpret what was on the screen.
He smiled and said "You are a beautiful mother of a set of twin"

"Twin?!!!" I shouted as i fixed my gaze on the screen.

LIFE WAS UNFAIR!

(t.b.c)

7 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
olatex25:

no vex, bt y won't we ask wen we knw vividly we ain't d oly 1 diggin it.. Research state dat 90% of girls or ladies in relationship are double dating, if nt tripple dating.. So wot did u xpect..

ha chisos!
Wat do u mean?so u are trying to say u don't trust ur babe? Abeg make any girl no gree for dis bros o, cos Na so e go deny u later later

well I trust elskillful.he will Neva try such
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
hormobolanle:

ha chisos!
Wat do u mean?so u are trying to say u don't trust ur babe? Abeg make any girl no gree for dis bros o, cos Na so e go deny u later later

lol, trut s bitter...
Mean while, i dnt av babes bt a wife nd i trust her ever since am legaly married to her.. I won't deny her pregnancy cos she's mine.. Bt if ordinary girlfrnd, she wil av to proof herself..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
hormobolanle:

ha chisos!

I was about going astray.

welcome back sha
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Kunleforreal(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Whaoooo, Babe, your story is so sweet; please, i want more grin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by harunablezin(f): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
hmmmmm? lyf is full of upa and down
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by bimberry1307(f): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
Twins! hmmmm, interesting. keep it rolling, your head has oil (in bovi's voice)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
olatex25:

lol, trut s bitter...
Mean while, i dnt av babes bt a wife nd i trust her ever since am legaly married to her.. I won't deny her pregnancy cos she's mine.. Bt if ordinary girlfrnd, she wil av to proof herself..
Am seriously with you on that!
Many guys will question the pregnancy because of the stat you gave (90% of ladies double date)

But the truth of the matter is when it happens, only the lady will truly know who owns the baby.

@ hormobolanle, you won't want me to expose eskillfull grin grin my guy na Badoo.. .
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
DTOBS:

Many guys will question the pregnancy because of the stat you gave (90% of ladies double date)

But the truth of the matter is when it happens, only the lady will truly know who owns the baby.

@ hormobolanle, you won't want me to expose eskillfull grin grin my guy na Badoo.. .

exactly..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by tusinsola(f): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ridwan1821:
Why have sex with a man u are not yet married to at first? That is where it starts from.
Then how many men are ready to remain chaste till their wedding night?In every relationship self-control must highly maintsined just to avoud story that touch on the girl side.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2017
harunablezin:
Daz men 4 u....they will promise u heaven and earth...wen tinz are still rozy, only 4 dem to denied deir words wen it turns bad.....(eyah sorry madam more strength)
Don't generalize pls.. men iz different 4rm REAL MEN. u knw we have fake nd original. Original men will neva treat a lady lyk dat.. mind u, Ayam ORIGINALgringrin
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2017
Angelinastto-my great author kwontinue with d great wrk dah u r doin.. itz only God dah rewards.. I decree 2day dah God will perform a miracle in ya lyf.. ur story iz a great one.

I av learnt xo many lesson in ya story.. may God increase ur knowledge nd wisdom(amen)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Hadampson(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Harameede99 wia iz u? smiley sad
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2017
Angel,i dnt undastand ur way again ooo.u promisd 3updates per day buh u cnt even finish one episode in 2days.angel why
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
DTOBS:

Na lie. no implicate my guy, I trust am paaaa
n u Mr ola ur mata Neva get responses cos it is still loading.........
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
uhn c der two, birds of d secret feathers...... e dy una bodi,mr ola n Dtobs

broda hadampson welcome were u go na
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Ridwan1821: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
tusinsola:
Then how many men are ready to remain chaste till their wedding night?In every relationship self-control must highly maintsined just to avoid story that touch on the girl side.
The blame is not on d ladies only, both parties are to be blamed. D best thing is to avoid boyfriend and girlfriend stuff (dating). They should rather court and get married as soon as possible if they truly love each other.

2 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
hormobolanle:

Na lie. no implicate my guy, I trust am paaaa
n u Mr ola ur mata Neva get responses cos it is still loading.........
Dey dia... grin grin cheesy wink
hormobolanle:
uhn
c der two, birds of d secret feathers......
e dy una bodi,mr ola n Dtobs

broda hadampson welcome
were u go na
Lol.. .na true life yarn we dey tel you
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lankyannie:
Angel,i dnt undastand ur way again ooo.u promisd 3updates per day buh u cnt even finish one episode in 2days.angel why
babes, it's not my fault. I have little time to myself nowadays (thanks to the Lord that is blessing my handiwork).
Promise you an update soon.
No vex biko.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hadampson:
Angelinastto-my great author kwontinue with d great wrk dah u r doin.. itz only God dah rewards.. I decree 2day dah God will perform a miracle in ya lyf.. ur story iz a great one.

I av learnt xo many lesson in ya story.. may God increase ur knowledge nd wisdom(amen)
wow! Am super grateful!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 5:48am On Feb 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.