Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (964752 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
bigbauer:
Great story, filled with intrigue, suspense, life lessons but unfortunately spoiled by irregular and scanty updates.
haaa you finished me!.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lankyannie:
lol i noticed 2,dahz y u didnt even bother 2gv dtobs his dinner nd meet him in d oza room.u badt gan.plz i go folo u go owambe dz weekend so beta remind me.
lol dtobs never collect salary. Buhari is dancing on his pay so no food for him.
Sis nah community work i get this weekend o. You go still come?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
omodihot:
Thanks a bunch, more update please... I have been a ghost reader buh am being forced to comment. More data to your phone dear
thanks honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Jane1234f:
Nancy is confused, just like me, may God help us
hmmm............. God help you sis.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lawal1470(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
cryAngelinastto. Abeg, if you won make person die, you for kuku tell person. why diz suspense na! haba...the hypertension wey dey my body now pass MMM own. Abeg, wetin Nancy see wey make Kelvin to dey smile?. You for let us know dat one before you 'chop chicken' leg go again na. if you no comeback and tell us wetin happen now. wetin happen for 1932 will repeat itself ooo
your story too sweet for person to do yanga snub.

And for that Nancy wey dey do like Obama Pikin. make she thank her stars sey Kelvin nor know Allen Avenue. she for know say na food wey person put for ground for long na in flies dey enter

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
NelsonObas:
you try (sha), but i guess you dont know what or how it feel to be kept in suspence. just try and close the gaps a li2
yes sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lawal1470:
cryAngelinastto. Abeg, if you won make person die, you for kuku tell person. why diz suspense na! haba...the hypertension wey dey my body now pass MMM own. Abeg, wetin Nancy see wey make Kelvin to dey smile?. You for let us know dat one before you 'chop chicken' leg go again na. if you no comeback and tell us wetin happen now. wetin happen for 1932 will repeat itself ooo

Lol..... In 1932 according to history, Lawal1470 filled angelinastto's account to the brim!
For this reason, am waiting.
Thanks bro. Your comments keeps me going!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Jump on the thread!

Wowwww...

It's been a long day without you my friends...

How are you all doing in here?

Hmmmmm... Even the "Proposed" wifey no Sabi where I go! It have well...

I greet you all!! !
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lawal1470:

And for that Nancy wey dey do like Obama Pikin. make she thank her stars sey Kelvin nor know Allen Avenue. she for know say na food wey person put for ground for long na in flies dey enter
I dey tell you if you see the way my heart dey beat Ehen nawa oo Angel just wan kill person!!!!
Haaa I don die how will I sleep this night. But I am actually getting pissed at Nancy and this her Jordan, see sweet Kelvin always there, fun to be with!is like Nancy needs injection she must be suffering from Malaria and typhoid with catarrh and cough. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
rachealfst:
I'm good. Today is woman crush Wednesday and I'm actually crushing on myself. lol
Wow...... Whos my woman crush nao? Hormobolanle is not a good sister, girlhaley is too foody, lankyanni is not a good sister even spinxytinxy.
Ayam crushing on myself joor!

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Angelinastto:

awwn Thanks sis.
Yo my woman crush!
Awwwww you are my woman crush too kiss kiss but abeg ejor biko dan Allah this suspense is killing me if you don't do something your woman crush might die cry embarassed
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by domido(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thank u and God bless u for dedicating this to me. Am really honoured. This is d first time am getting a dedication. May ur glory ever shine and God grace upon ur life never be diminished. Amen.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by domido(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol i dont but dtobs can finish a carton.
Thanks
Dtobs na bad guy. Em na badoo.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by queenlizzy123(f): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
I think Kelvin and Jordan planned it all...kudos ma'am
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by spixytinxy(f): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Angelinastto:

Wow...... Whos my woman crush nao? Hormobolanle is not a good sister, girlhaley is too foody, lankyanni is not a good sister even spinxytinxy.
Ayam crushing on myself joor!
ahn ahn, see me c wahala oooo, because I did not want u to gba oko oloko, am now a bad sister fa. Dtobs is not trustworthy ooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Yemike(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
this story is just da bomb! Who could have thought it 'll turn out this way.
Angel abeg come update o, u know say mmm don kobalize some people and you still dey put them for suspence.
you fit slay their worrysome state by updating. Thanks.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Xerox01(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thanks 4 the dedication........ Am still following
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by HayDouble(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Angel... I dey watch u in 4D 24inches... I left my food to read the last episode and my food get cold before i could scroll all through thinking i wld get another after the mounty replies and comments... There is God oooo... Chaiiiii![color=#990000]Angel... I dey watch in 4D 24inches... I left my food to read the last episode and my food get cold before i could scroll all through thinking i wld get another after the mounty replies and comments... There is God oooo... Chaiiiii!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2016
Angelinastto:
lol your wife must hear this!
smile, she knw i cnt fite nah.. Cos i dnt av power..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 5:20am On Dec 15, 2016
domido:

Dtobs na bad guy. Em na badoo.

Lolzzz cheesy cheesy wink

*In sege's voice*
I don't know why angelinastto Will have to wash my dirty Ankara for outside...

Na person wey know person dey do am!! ! cry
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Angelinassto, keep the good work up.. Pls mention me wen you update. Thanks in anticipation .
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Angelinastto:

awwn. Hormobolanle come and see the romantic dtobs of mine o. Thanks honey!

ROMA INDEED#YIMMU
BETA STOP TO DY LET DTOBS DY ENTA YA HEAD WITH SMALL SMALL LIE
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2016
Chaiiiiii
I don miss plenty tins o
everybody ya loyal gel dy hail o
angel Weldon gbayi
elskillful I was just seeing u in my dreams#Lol.
miss reachel i sight u o
DTOBS shey I c u?make I go grit because of angel I grit u Beebe
gelharly chaiiiiii no vex for me
were my amebo partner?
all my partners in crime,hope Una Neva open my yansh for nairaland?well I trust Una sha.

elskillful Abeg gime magic moment make I dy sip as I dy read dis Bea love story

#LEGS CROSSED
NO DISTURBANCE O
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hatchetman(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2016
c story abeg..angel now u r talking..nyc 1 more and more inspiration 2 u
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2016
DTOBS:
Jump on the thread!

Wowwww...

It's been a long day without you my friends...

How are you all doing in here?

Hmmmmm... Even the "Proposed" wifey no Sabi where I go! It have well...

I greet you all!! !
lOl Fiance!
So you resurrected??
Oda be.
Where did you waka go with your long legs?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
CONTINUATION
DEDICATION;;; JANE1234F QUEENLIZZY123 WHIZKIDEFE.

"And its a bad day" i murmured as i faced kelvin. He only smiled back at me, getting me more confused. Standing infront of Jordan Guilt came over, i felt like a betrayal, ready to be lashed.
Instead of showing my fear, i braced up and with my eyes on my shoe, i said "Ehm.....ehm... What are you doing here Jordan?"
He came close to me and said "Am here to wish you a happy birthday sunshine"
his words came as a shock. The Jordan i used to know, never had this level of maturity. His smile and the calm way he talked made me doubt if he was forreal. The first thing that came to my mind was that he came for revenge and he was just pretending.
I looked at Jordan and said "Am so sorry for what i did to you, for all the pains i caused you, it was never intensional. I just want to let you know that have always loved you and all i wanted was peace of mind"
"And you find that with him?" Jordan asked.
I was lost on the answer to give. Truthfully, my mind is always at peace with kelvin but knowing fully well of Jordan's hot temper, I could not bring myself to think of what would happen if i should admit to my feelings for kelvin, before Jordan. I looked back at kelvin and i saw the love i could not deny. I knew the answer to Jordan's question but i could not voice it out, since i was not sure of Jordan's point exactly.
"Dont be scared to admit to the feelings you have for him Nancy. Do you find happiness with him?" Jordan asked again, with all seriousness.
I held my clutch close to my chest and swallow hard as i slowly noded.
"Say it Nancy! Voice it out" Jordan shouted and i found myself screaming "Yes!".
Not considering Jordan's feelings, i pointed at kelvin and shouted "Yes! With him, i find happiness and peace of mind. Something i never had with you"
I did not know where the bravery came from but i found myself panting heavily after screaming my reply.
Jordan moved closer to me and held me with my shoulder. I did not know what he was up to but i knew with kelvin around, i was safe.

"You are all have ever wanted but when i had you, i misused my chances.Your love, your care and to be with you is my everyday desire but love is not suppose to be a burden.I love you so much that i am now an addict and when you walked out on me that very day, my world crumbled Nancy.I thought it was the end for me but i was determined to make you pass through hell with your new lover.I thought the right thing to do is to pay you back for the heart break you caused me.This made me attack kelvin when he came for your car.I threw a fist at him but he did not retaliate. Instead he told me he came in peace and this gave me the urge to listen to him with a determined heart.
To cut the long story short, after kelvin's lengthy statement, i realised my mistakes, i realised i am not worthy of this love i wanted so much.I vowed never to give up on you but he made me realise that This is suppose to be LOVE not WAR. If you derive no happiness in the love we share then why not let go peacefully if i truly love you like I claim.This is difficult to admit but Nancy, Kelvin is a real man but if he should ever make you cry, i will surely treat his fuckup.
Today let the earth and sky be my witness baby.Am not letting go because of Kelvin's words but am letting go because i love you and i will always do.Nancy, please accept this friend request from Jordan"
Jordan said and stretched his hand out to me.I could not believe my ears and the words i heard.I looked at Jordan and i saw tears forming in his eyes.The love i felt was out of this world. I was his first love and he was mine as well.I knew how difficult it was for him but him letting go of me peacefully because of the love he had for me got me emotional. I jumped into Jordan's arm and cried for the love we shared.Jordan patted my back and told me everything would be fine but i could tell he was trying to hold back his tears as he sniffed continuously.

"Dont keep a gentle man waiting" Jordan said as he released me from his arm. That was when i remembered that kelvin's proposal was still hanging.I took off my heels and sprinted to kelvin like a child.He took me into his arms and lifted me off my feet.I was the happiest girl in the world at that moment. Kelvin put me down and said "I knew you would always deny your feelings because of Jordan, now miss I Want You To Marry Me".Kelvin got on one kneel and brought out the ring.I excitedly stretched out my hand and jumped happily as he put the ring on me.Kelvin came for my lips immediately he wore the ring on me.At first i was shy because of Jordan's presence but i eventually got lost in our world.In between the kiss i wished my family was here to watch the whole drama.Kelvin released my lips and said "have got a surprise for you".He shouted "SURPRISE!" and I could not help but scream "OMG!" when i saw my family.
"Did they just see us kiss?"

12 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
hormobolanle:
Chaiiiiii
I don miss plenty tins o
angel Weldon gbayi
miss reachel i sight u o
were my amebo partner?
all my partners in crime,hope Una Neva open my yansh for nairaland?well I trust Una sha.

#LEGS CROSSED
NO DISTURBANCE O
Welcome back, Enjoy!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bestest update, I'm wowed. This is a dream come true. Congrats my Nancy. Thanks Angel I give it to you any day, anytime.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by domido(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
DTOBS:

Lolzzz cheesy cheesy wink

*In sege's voice*
I don't know why angelinastto Will have to wash my dirty Ankara for outside...

Na person wey know person dey do am!! ! cry
Sebi u know. She don expose u.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Oly23(f): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
"You are all have ever wanted but when i had you, i misused my chances.Your love, your care and to be with you is my everyday desire but love is not suppose to be a burden.I love you so much that i am now an addict and when you walked out on me that very day, my world crumbled Nancy.I thought it was the end for me but i was determined to make you pass through hell with your new lover.I thought the right thing to do is to pay you back for the heart break you caused me.This made me attack kelvin when he came for your car.I threw a fist at him but he did not retaliate. Instead he told me he came in peace and this gave me the urge to listen to him with a determined heart.
To cut the long story short, after kelvin's lengthy statement, i realised my mistakes, i realised i am not worthy of this love i wanted so much.I vowed never to give up on you but he made me realise that This is suppose to be LOVE not WAR. If you derive no happiness in the love we share then why not let go peacefully if i truly love you like I claim.This is difficult to admit but Nancy, Kelvin is a real man but if he should ever make you cry, i will surely treat his fuckup.
Today let the earth and sky be my witness baby.Am not letting go because of Kelvin's words but am letting go because i love you and i will always do.Nancy, please accept this friend request from Jordan"
Jordan said and stretched his hand out to me.I could not believe my ears and the words i heard.I looked at Jordan and i saw tears forming in his eyes.The love i felt was out of this world. I was his first love and he was mine as well.I knew how difficult it was for him but him letting go of me peacefully because of the love he had for me got me emotional. I jumped into Jordan's arm and cried for the love we shared.Jordan patted my back and told me everything would be fine but i could tell he was trying to hold back his tears as he sniffed continuously.

Awwwwww for the first time #inNancy'svoice# my heart went out to Jordan! He acted so mature here!! But still #teamKelvin# jare

3 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
Best update ever. Men will always settle things amicably. I'm happy for Nancy. I wish Jordan all the best, I hope he gets his girl soon. Lucky Kelvin. To Angel, I won't stop to lavish praise on you, you're in the league of your own. Keep it up.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
hormobolanle:
Chaiiiiii
I don miss plenty tins o
angel Weldon gbayi
miss reachel i sight u o
were my amebo partner?

#LEGS CROSSED
NO DISTURBANCE O
Welcome back.
take *5bottles of magic moment*

girhley oya take same dry gin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.