Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965820 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:
Thanks guys... I really appreciate. Olatex25 me sef fear girlhaley o
don't mind her..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

And this comment got my attention.
Thanks honey!
Hmm i think i will recommend Adesua Etomi
dtobs, olatex25, spinxytinxy, girlhaley, skillful01, hormobolanle, big sis Rachelfst, lawal1470, Lankyanni and all of my people. What do you think?
One Red Label for dat guy...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lawal1470(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
olatex25:
One Red Label for dat guy...
Tiri gbisa for you Amore!. Gbosa!! Gbosa Gbosa!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lawal1470:

Tiri gbisa for you Amore!. Gbosa!! Gbosa Gbosa!!!
smile... E jor oo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by horlahprayer(f): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
at last i met up wit u guys..nice story angel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
Just wen i tot dey are going 2 liv happily eva afta, miss angel decide 2 twist it again.. Kelvin chil no b virgin we wan chop nah, most virgin gurl ain't mature psycological. They are 2 childish for my liking.. Talkin from xperienc...
In b t w
wetin dat yeye uncle cum do agn, well his tym is up.. He wil smell pool..
To u my darling angel, u are 3much.. May God neva seize ur wisdom..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Erudite202: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
I like the direction you are going Angel. Trying to tell us that virginity is still a virtue after all.
but don't rubbish your character(Nancy) like Chinua Achebe did to Obi Okonkwo in NO LONGER AT EASE
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
I would be disappointed if all these surprises were dreams. I just don't want to be hoodwinked. Kudos to you, you're doing a great job.
lol nah........... Its not
thanks honey!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
BurnaKing21:
masterpiece...u are d best ...so far so gud....dis story make me tel my babe 2 giv all dose guy friendz back leg oo..b4 dem do me kelvin style.....more mb 2 ur phn..MORE UPDATE ABEG
thank you sir (first time)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Niomco:
Oh dear. This script is so endearing. Dear Angel,you are a darling,but in my own view it would have been more thrilling if jordan would have been against the relationship for quite some time before he finally support their union,what do you think sis? Meanwhile you are awesome winkOh dear. This script is so endearing. Dear Angel,you are a darling,but in my own view it would have been more thrilling if jordan would have been against the relationship for quite some time before he finally support their union,what do you think sis? Meanwhile you are awesome
hmmm............. Thats true sis, i thought about it too but i cut it off cos of time. Wanna put it to a beautiful end before 2017

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
rachealfst:
My opinion. Cast Nancy - Linda Ejiofor(the meeting, tinsel,soldier's story)
Kelvin - Benjamin Joseph
Jordan - Alex Ekubo
Kloe - Me, myself & I (lol)
woah so khole is your favourite sis?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
hormobolanle:
i tink i should go for dat role#smiling
lol thievness i know its because of kelvin. Let them now say that kelvin will be yoruba sanyeri..

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

woah so khole is your favourite sis?
That girl never had problem for once, abeg I like that kind of life too, lol. Nancy is my favorite ..... life is not a bed of roses though.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
rachealfst:
Let me guess, Since the person mentioned daughter inlaw then that means its Kelvin's Mom. Even the President himself may be Present(just saying) but like oluwatymylehyn said.... Angelinastto !!! How many times did i call you? hope Nancy is not dreaming. Eh!
lol its reality.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
HayDouble:
I don't get it... I scross all along to read just a single episode... Aaaaargh!

Angel abeg no gimme hypertension nar...
lol it was unfinished before. Have modified it
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
olatex25:
Just wen i tot dey are going 2 liv happily eva afta, miss angel decide 2 twist it again.. Kelvin chil no b virgin we wan chop nah, most virgin gurl ain't mature psycological. They are 2 childish for my liking.. Talkin from xperienc...
In b t w
wetin dat yeye uncle cum do agn, well his tym is up.. He wil smell pool..
To u my darling angel, u are 3much.. May God neva seize ur wisdom..
lol dunno why some people dislike virgins. You are suppose to be happy that your woman is brand new
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Erudite202:
I like the direction you are going Angel. Trying to tell us that virginity is still a virtue after all.
but don't rubbish your character(Nancy) like Chinua Achebe did to Obi Okonkwo in NO LONGER AT EASE
lol yes sir!
I wont
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
rachealfst:
That girl never had problem for once, abeg I like that kind of life too, lol. Nancy is my favorite ..... life is not a bed of roses though.
lol nah true o...... But she has little experience about life.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol its reality.
Good! Well done dearie, more grace, strength, wisdom.... God bless you for us. Good night, have a wonderful night rest.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol dunno why some people dislike virgins. You are suppose to be happy that your woman is brand new
smile... U can say dat agn...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by YungTemy(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Reading your prose ''In the Dark'' with keen interest. Is it a true life story? ... I just hope I will catch up with you guys pretty soon
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
omoh!na uncle mike be dt ooo nd d man's wahala sf no dy here.shey na sambisa im frm kum angel?
Y wil kev be angry cus ma boo lost her vegetable,dt guy shuld beta be careful else i wil knack him real akpako 4im head.
As usual hun,u captivate me ,more grease 2ur elbow.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
BurnaKing21:
masterpiece...u are d best ...so far so gud....dis story make me tel my babe 2 giv all dose guy friendz back leg oo..b4 dem do kelvin style.....more mb 2 ur phn..MORE UPDATE ABEG
grin grin grin

From the Ghost mode I have returned. Nice dear. Khloe is bae. Uncle mike...story for the gods

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Sadrey1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
I think the marriage between kelvin and nancy won't last... I see Nancy going back to Jordan... She still love the guy (jordan)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Luizkid(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
just like someone said before, if i have read like this during my skool days, nothing would have stopped me getting 1st class cos the story is so Captivating. I read frm page n zero just yesterday. was almost moved to tears with the events of Nancy's mum death. But why kill Nelly when u were going to give Nancy to Kelvin?? (dia is God oo).
My only Criticism of the story was your exaggeration in the description of Nelly like a carbon copy of Nancy (to the extent her teachers couldn't tell the difference btw the two) especially as they were not blood related, that's not possible.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by abdulgafar4life(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Luizkid:
just like someone said before, if i have read like this during my skool days, nothing would have stopped me getting 1st class cos the story is so Captivating. I read frm page n zero just yesterday. was almost moved to tears with the events of Nancy's mum death. But why kill Nelly when u were going to give Nancy to Kelvin?? (dia is God oo).
My only Criticism of the story was your exaggeration in the description of Nelly like a carbon copy of Nancy (to the extent her teachers couldn't tell the difference btw the two) especially as they were not blood related, that's not possible.

lol. na d story u go write 4exam? .
@luizkid..ahbeg no exaggerate d story dway Nelly's resemblance was exaggerated.
hehehe
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by abdulgafar4life(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=Luizkid post=52023026]just like someone said before, if i have read like this during my skool days, nothing would have stopped me getting 1st class cos the story is so Captivating. I read frm page n zero just yesterday. was almost moved to tears with the events of Nancy's mum death. But why kill Nelly when u were going to give Nancy to Kelvin?? (dia is God oo).
My only Criticism of the story was your exaggeration in the description of Nelly like a carbon copy of Nancy.

hehehe
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by tusinsola(f): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kudos and more ink to your pen Angelistic babes. Pls.your updates is too short nah.Throughout today no update from you is just not faiiiir at all.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Luizkid(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
abdulgafar4life:

hehehe
d attention i paid 2 d story no be here o and the resemblance made me think a secret would be unravelled when the parents met but was disappointed
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by queenlizzy123(f): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
I see jordan marrying lizzy,just predicting well work Angel
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:57am On Dec 18, 2016
CONTINUATION
DEDICATION:LUIZKID SADREY

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Myself and kelvin rushed to the livingroom and i got the shock of my life. It been eight good years.
"Uncle mike...?" I murmured not sure if my eyes were deceiving me. He turned back to face me and that was when i confirmed what i saw.
My uncle rushed at me angrily and pointed a finger into my face as he said
"Look at you, look at yourself Nancy. You let this woman here control you. For more than eight good years now, you left your father house. Your home Nancy! And you feel comfortable living else where. Can't you see that you are nothing but a bastard? You think you parent will be proud of you wherever they are? Am sure my sister will be weeping over you. What do you think will...."

"Oh shutup Mike, you and i know you practically made her leave. You don't have to make the innocent girl feel bad because of your greed. Am sure you are here for something, only heaven knows what. Probably you and your stupid wife has spent all the money my brother and his wife worked hard for and you are here just to save your hungry stomach. God punish the lunatic that let you into my house in the first place"
Mi mom shouted, interupting uncle Mike.
"Dont you ever refer to my wife has stupid" Uncle mike shouted back, as he rushed at Mi mom.
"And if i do? Call a spade a spade mike. Everybody knows that your wife is stupid" Mi mom shouted back and uncle mike almost attacked her.
Mi dad and kelvin rushed at him and held him back but i did not move an inch.
"Please mike, lets settle this amicably" Mi dad said has he held my uncle and led him to a chair.
After everybody had took their sit, i slowly settled in a chair.
"Now mike, tell me what do you want?" Mi dad said.
Uncle mike cleared his throat and said "Thank you for been a sensible man. To save our time i will go straight to the point. The point is that we all know that Nancy is my late sister's only child and Nancy here is ripe for marriage. I am not here because of myself but because of the family. The family sent me here so that i will inform and warn your wife not to think that she can take all the money and items that will be paid on Nancy as bride price because according to custom and tradition, its belongs to the family of the child, i mean the two family, not one person."
"I knew it! I knew you are here just for your selfish interest" Mi mom shouted and mi dad signaled to her to be calm.
Mi dad faced my uncle and said "Well Mike, have heard all that you have said and i want you to know that we do not intend to take a penny from Nancy's bride price as well. Just maybe you do not know, i have enough to feed a nation. If you look closely, you will notice a young man in our mist. Am happy to inform you that he is Nancy's husband to be and once a he is ready, we will come to the family house for the wedding rites"
Uncle mike fixed his gaze on kelvin and he said in a loud voice " I think i know you.. Yes! Are you not the house boy that worked for us back in the day? Osanubua! Heavens save me from disgrace! Nancy, after all this years, after all the good and classy upbringing, you are ending up with a slave boy! A slave boy! How will he be able to afford the long list? Tell me how?"
I did not utter a word, i wanted to face my uncle and tell him that the slave boy of yesterday is the president son but i decided to shock him with the news later.
"I have heard enough from you! Am sure people like you know nothing about love, anything you do is just because of your greed. Now leave my house before i loose my temper" Mi mom shouted and uncle mike rose to his feet. Uncle mike promised thunder and brimstone as He left the the house. He did not stop to shout until he entered the Hilux he brought and zoomed off. I recognized the car as one of my mom's favourite.

We returned to the livingroom immediately Uncle Mike left. Mi mom apologized to Kelvin and promised to handle the situation while mi dad told me not to worry about a thing. I could not help but feel lucky to have a family. Kelvin thanked my foster parents and took his leave few minutes later.
I was not able to talk to kelvin about my virginity status because of uncle Mike's interference so i decided to call him later in the night for better explanation. I called Kelvin's line repeatedly, the line went through but he did not accept my call. At first i thought he might be bussy but when i sent him an Sms and he did not reply, i concluded that he might be asleep. I said my prayer and was about to sleep when my phone started to ring. I rushed at my phone thinking it was kelvin but it ended up to be a call from Jordan. I accepted the call and said "Hello".
"Did you tell kelvin that i took your Virginity with force?"
Jordan said immediately i accepted his call without responding to my greetings.
"Oh My God" I murmured as i remembered how mad kelvin was when i told him. I really never expected him to take it that far.
TBC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 4:42am On Dec 18, 2016
Sorry guys am really falling behind schedule concerning the story. We all know its XMAS alot of things have be arranged.
Hopefully the story should end before the new year if time permit but i will not rush it because of that. I will love to deliver without changing the plot cos of time.
If time do not permit, might pause the story for a period of time.
Thanks for your usual understanding!
Happy Sabbath

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.