Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (965991 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol dtobs never collect salary. Buhari is dancing on his pay so no food for him.
Sis nah community work i get this weekend o. You go still come?
let him DAB on buhari's head nah.holla me if dia wil be plenty plenty jollof rice 2replenish d strength am goin 2lose dia.buh u go branch owamba afta am nah.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=skillful01 post=51790031]Olatex congrats on becoming a father.
dtobs wetin you still dey wait for to become father.
homobolanle where art thou?

shuuuu.broda elskillful
y is thou calling my name? na DTOBS n Angel turn to born triplets. me still dy chop d life of my head after all u say u neva ready to Marry because of SAY BABA#Lol
so d Mata Neva koncern me
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
That is it, Matured Men don't throw fist, they only use dere brain... Kelvin is an example of real Men...
Tank God jordan brain has now been restored into factory setting, he now think lyk a grow men...
Miss Angel, all i got 2 say is Thank uuuu
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Who be d yeye pesin wey talk say moi angel no be bae?omoh i cried so hard 4dz update oo,am stil sniffing sf.babes,words alone cannot xpress how hapi u made me wid dz ur writing skill nd story.@last ma nancy dn bkum charp bae.oya 1 carton of life 4dz ma pwettie damsel.
E be lyk say i go switch team nw cus jordan dn dy act lyk realest guy(i always fall in love wid ds type).
Am nw #teamkev-jordan cus kelvin dn score d last goal.
Jordanlove,plz coman proposal to me laa cus am tripping 4u.

5full baskets of akara 2u ma angel.girlhaley,oya strt distributing faaaaaaaaast.

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
Angelinassto, thanks for the mention, oshey!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lorexinoh(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jordan....
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nmaglit: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
This is the best update it got me emotional hmmmm am happy for nancy she deserves to. B happy in terms of relationship
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by PrettyMizQdot(f): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
nd m stil smilin 'cos dis-is-a-super update.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Jane1234f(f): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thanks Angel darling, for the mention
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
Angelinastto:

Wow...... Whos my woman crush nao? Hormobolanle is not a good sister, girlhaley is too foody, lankyanni is not a good sister even spinxytinxy.
Ayam crushing on myself joor!

Jesus

Becoz of my love in sharing akara nw......Ayam nw foody......

I no kukuma vex o

Oshey.......Nw......Jordan has become a man....See how he maturely handle his feelings.....Ayam starting to like this guy oo

"Did they just see us kiss"

No oo......They didn't...... In jenifa's voice.....Nonsense qwenshun

In Falz voice.....#soft_work

Angel.....#Soft_work

So happy for Nancy...... Now her life is back to normal

Karma is knocking on uncle mike's door

Watching in 3D
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
skillful01:
Welcome back.
take *5bottles of magic moment*

girhley oya take same dry gin.

I don't need ur dry gin abegi.......

Sipping my Gulder
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Did i jst hear u say Gulder.. Hmm, i fear u ooo
@ girlhaley
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
olatex25:
Did i jst hear u say Gulder.. Hmm, i fear u ooo
@ girlhaley

Yes oo

Gulder for life

Don't mind that skillful01 asking me to take dry gin

He want to kill me before my time......Tufiakwa

hormobolanle.....Come and warn him o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
girlhaley:

I don't need ur dry gin abegi.......

Sipping my Guilder

Thank god say na guilder,who wan give u gulder.

don't worry,when kelvin and nancy walk to the altar,you 'll get any drink of your choice.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
girlhaley:

Yes oo

Gulder for life

Don't mind that skillful01 asking me to take dry gin

He want to kill me before my time......Tufiakwa

hormobolanle.....Come and warn him o
so Gulder wil make u liv longer, kip decieving urself. Deception of d highest oda.. When u can take when u can easily miss Baron wit codine.. Ogun eje to to kosi..
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
skillful01:
Thank god say na guilder,who wan give u gulder.

don't worry,when kelvin and nancy walk to the altar,you 'll get any drink of your choice.

Modified.....tongue

Walk ko Run ni

I don't want ur drinks ooooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lankyannie:
Who be d yeye pesin wey talk say moi angel no be bae?omoh i cried so hard 4dz update oo,am stil sniffing sf.babes,words alone cannot xpress how hapi u made me wid dz ur writing skill nd story.@last ma nancy dn bkum charp bae.oya 1 carton of life 4dz ma pwettie damsel.
E be lyk say i go switch team nw cus jordan dn dy act lyk realest guy(i always fall in love wid ds type).

5full baskets of akara 2u ma angel.girlhaley,oya strt distributing faaaaaaaaast.

Sorry madam......Akara yaff finished from this thread

Since they tagged me Foody...

Oh Lawd....Ah can't take it embarassed
Lankyannie:

Lankyannie:

Lankyannie:

Oh Lawd....Ah can't take it
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Dainty09(f): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Awww this is lovely, Jordan's words got me emotional.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by girlhaley(f): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
olatex25:

so Gulder wil make u liv longer, kip decieving urself. Deception of d highest oda.. When u can take when u can easily miss Baron wit codine.. Ogun eje to to kosi..

Jesus.....Ayaff know my enemies

Btw ........we are derailing the thread oooo

#straight_outta_threa#

Enemies within
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Ridwan1821: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2016
The story us getting more and more interesting.. Keep it up @Angelinastto, More ink to ur pen.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Erudite202: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2016
finally, I made it to the last page. when I started yesterday, page 68 was starring at me in front, but because of the magnitude of the suspense and observing that I had ones been in JORDAN's shoe, I sacrificed my sleep last night for this story. thank God I was able to climb to the final page presently. kudos to my wonderful and Anelic Angellesta. if this story is to make Nollywood scripts any day, I recommend CHA-CHA EKE for Nancy's role
teamJORDAN
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2016
domido:
Thank u and God bless u for dedicating this to me. Am really honoured. This is d first time am getting a dedication. May ur glory ever shine and God grace upon ur life never be diminished. Amen.
you are simply welcome honey
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2016
queenlizzy123:
I think Kelvin and Jordan planned it all...kudos ma'am

thanks babe
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Oly23:

I dey tell you if you see the way my heart dey beat Ehen nawa oo Angel just wan kill person!!!!
Haaa I don die how will I sleep this night. But I am actually getting pissed at Nancy and this her Jordan, see sweet Kelvin always there, fun to be with!is like Nancy needs injection she must be suffering from Malaria and typhoid with catarrh and cough. Mtcheew
lol abeg abeg i never chop o, this laughter is killing me.
Been long i laugh like this cos of MMM

1 Like

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Yemike:
this story is just da bomb! Who could have thought it 'll turn out this way.
Angel abeg come update o, u know say mmm don kobalize some people and you still dey put them for suspence.
you fit slay their worrysome state by updating. Thanks.
awwn thanks honey!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2016
Xerox01:
Thanks 4 the dedication........ Am still following
you welcome dear
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2016
spixytinxy:
ahn ahn, see me c wahala oooo, because I did not want u to gba oko oloko, am now a bad sister fa. Dtobs is not trustworthy ooo
lol Ayam not understanding you. What did my cup cake did to you?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2016
HayDouble:
Angel... I dey watch u in 4D 24inches... I left my food to read the last episode and my food get cold before i could scroll all through thinking i wld get another after the mounty replies and comments... There is God oooo... Chaiiiii![color=#990000]Angel... I dey watch in 4D 24inches... I left my food to read the last episode and my food get cold before i could scroll all through thinking i wld get another after the mounty replies and comments... There is God oooo... Chaiiiii!
lol oya continue the food lah
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2016
DTOBS:

Lolzzz cheesy cheesy wink

*In sege's voice* I don't know why angelinastto Will have to wash my dirty Ankara for outside...
Na person wey know person dey do am!! ! cry
lol boo boo i cannot do you nao
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Angelinassto, keep the good work up.. Pls mention me wen you update. Thanks in anticipation .
yes sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
hormobolanle:
Chaiiiiii
I don miss plenty tins o
everybody ya loyal gel dy hail o
angel Weldon gbayi
elskillful I was just seeing u in my dreams#Lol.
miss reachel i sight u o
DTOBS shey I c u?make I go grit because of angel I grit u Beebe
gelharly chaiiiiii no vex for me
were my amebo partner?
all my partners in crime,hope Una Neva open my yansh for nairaland?well I trust Una sha.

elskillful Abeg gime magic moment make I dy sip as I dy read dis Bea love story

#LEGS CROSSED
NO DISTURBANCE O
heeeheee see my sugar pie! Where have you been nao?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2016
rachealfst:
Bestest update, I'm wowed. This is a dream come true. Congrats my Nancy. Thanks Angel I give it to you any day, anytime.
sis am flattered. Muah!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.