Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) - Literature (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (966001 Views)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Oly23:
"You are all have ever wanted but when i had you, i misused my chances.Your love, your care and to be with you is my everyday desire but love is not suppose to be a burden.I love you so much that i am now an addict and when you walked out on me that very day, my world crumbled Nancy.I thought it was the end for me but i was determined to make you pass through hell with your new lover.I thought the right thing to do is to pay you back for the heart break you caused me.This made me attack kelvin when he came for your car.I threw a fist at him but he did not retaliate. Instead he told me he came in peace and this gave me the urge to listen to him with a determined heart.
To cut the long story short, after kelvin's lengthy statement, i realised my mistakes, i realised i am not worthy of this love i wanted so much.I vowed never to give up on you but he made me realise that This is suppose to be LOVE not WAR. If you derive no happiness in the love we share then why not let go peacefully if i truly love you like I claim.This is difficult to admit but Nancy, Kelvin is a real man but if he should ever make you cry, i will surely treat his fuckup.
Today let the earth and sky be my witness baby.Am not letting go because of Kelvin's words but am letting go because i love you and i will always do.Nancy, please accept this friend request from Jordan"
Jordan said and stretched his hand out to me.I could not believe my ears and the words i heard.I looked at Jordan and i saw tears forming in his eyes.The love i felt was out of this world. I was his first love and he was mine as well.I knew how difficult it was for him but him letting go of me peacefully because of the love he had for me got me emotional. I jumped into Jordan's arm and cried for the love we shared.Jordan patted my back and told me everything would be fine but i could tell he was trying to hold back his tears as he sniffed continuously.

Awwwwww for the first time #inNancy'svoice# my heart went out to Jordan! He acted so mature here!! But still #teamKelvin# jare
thank God you are saying good about Jordan now!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:30am On Dec 16, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
Best update ever. Men will always settle things amicably. I'm happy for Nancy. I wish Jordan all the best, I hope he gets his girl soon. Lucky Kelvin. To Angel, I won't stop to lavish praise on you, you're in the league of your own. Keep it up.
hmm not all men tho. Some are die hard.
Awwn thanks swidy
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Lankyannie:
let him DAB on buhari's head nah.holla me if dia wil be plenty plenty jollof rice 2replenish d strength am goin 2lose dia.buh u go branch owamba afta am nah.
lol my guy wey for do owambe dey hospital. Nah him drink ota pia pia cos MMM swallow his wedding money.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=hormobolanle post=51955918][/quote] lol i prefer twins but its just that dtobs is waiting for dollar to fall
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2016
olatex25:
That is it, Matured Men don't throw fist, they only use dere brain... Kelvin is an example of real Men...
Tank God jordan brain has now been restored into factory setting, he now think lyk a grow men...
Miss Angel, all i got 2 say is Thank uuuu
lol i found the brain for him. Thanks honey. Hows my god child?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Lankyannie:
Who be d yeye pesin wey talk say moi angel no be bae?omoh i cried so hard 4dz update oo,am stil sniffing sf.babes,words alone cannot xpress how hapi u made me wid dz ur writing skill nd story.@last ma nancy dn bkum charp bae.oya 1 carton of life 4dz ma pwettie damsel.
E be lyk say i go switch team nw cus jordan dn dy act lyk realest guy(i always fall in love wid ds type).
Am nw #teamkev-jordan cus kelvin dn score d last goal.
Jordanlove,plz coman proposal to me laa cus am tripping 4u.

5full baskets of akara 2u ma angel.girlhaley,oya strt distributing faaaaaaaaast.
heeeheee wheres olamide? Let him come and perform for me cos i wanto shaky shaky.
Thanks sis........... Thanks alot
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2016
PrettyMizQdot:
nd m stil smilin 'cos dis-is-a-super update.
Lorexinoh:
Jordan....
Nmaglit:
This is the best update it got me emotional hmmmm am happy for nancy she deserves to. B happy in terms of relationship
olatex25:
Did i jst hear u say Gulder.. Hmm, i fear u ooo
@ girlhaley
Dainty09:
Awww this is lovely, Jordan's words got me emotional.
WHIZKIDEFE:
Angelinassto, thanks for the mention, oshey!
Ridwan1821:
The story us getting more and more interesting.. Keep it up @Angelinastto, More ink to ur pen.
WHIZKIDEFE:
Angelinassto, thanks for the mention, oshey!
Thanks guys... I really appreciate.
Olatex25 me sef fear girlhaley o
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by moyinz(f): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2016
Wow.have been folowing from d begining but couldnt do much cos of my account.......sissy u r gud @ wat u do,more ink to ur pen....if nt for dtobs na i for marry u to moi broda
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Erudite202:
finally, I made it to the last page. when I started yesterday, page 68 was starring at me in front, but because of the magnitude of the suspense and observing that I had ones been in JORDAN's shoe, I sacrificed my sleep last night for this story. thank God I was able to climb to the final page presently. kudos to my wonderful and Anelic Angellesta. if this story is to make Nollywood scripts any day, I recommend CHA-CHA EKE for Nancy's role
teamJORDAN
And this comment got my attention.
Thanks honey!
Hmm i think i will recommend Adesua Etomi
dtobs, olatex25, spinxytinxy, girlhaley, skillful01, hormobolanle, big sis Rachelfst, lawal1470, Lankyanni and all of my people. What do you think?
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2016
Make i go check if that woman akara don ready before i go update
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2016
girlhaley:

Sorry madam......Akara yaff finished from this thread

Since they tagged me Foody...

Oh Lawd....Ah can't take it embarassed

Oh Lawd....Ah can't take it
haaa ma boo boo,stp saying lyk dah nah.shebi i gv u brand new car 4ur b.d ni,i jst want 2appreciate our angel for her exceptional skill nd aquisition nah.plz reconsider me dz tym only.
Na beg i dey beg.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

heeeheee wheres olamide? Let him come and perform for me cos i wanto shaky shaky.
Thanks sis........... Thanks alot
olamide no geh swagiri again ooo.am d latest artist dt is trending in ur area.dn wori,wil dedicate ma 2nd album 2only u.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Lankyannie(f): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

lol my guy wey for do owambe dey hospital. Nah him drink ota pia pia cos MMM swallow his wedding money.
huuh,ma muni folo dia kwa buh i no wn talk much shaaa cus iffa strt 2talk,nigeria will run away frm here.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by BurnaKing21: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2016
masterpiece...u are d best ...so far so gud....dis story make me tel my babe 2 giv all dose guy friendz back leg oo..b4 dem do me kelvin style.....more mb 2 ur phn..MORE UPDATE ABEG
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Erudite202: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

Thanks honey!
dtobs, olatex25, spinxytinxy, girlhaley, skillful01, hormobolanle, big sis Rachelfst, lawal1470, Lankyanni and all of my people. What do you think?
That emotional babe that did KNOCKING AT HEAVENS DOOR. I concur ma'am! not bad anyway
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

Thanks honey!
My opinion.
Cast
Nancy - Linda Ejiofor(the meeting, tinsel,soldier's story)

Kelvin - Benjamin Joseph

Jordan - Alex Ekubo

Kloe - Me, myself & I (lol)
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Niomco(f): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oh dear. This script is so endearing. Dear Angel,you are a darling,but in my own view it would have been more thrilling if jordan would have been against the relationship for quite some time before he finally support their union,what do you think sis? Meanwhile you are awesome winkOh dear. This script is so endearing. Dear Angel,you are a darling,but in my own view it would have been more thrilling if jordan would have been against the relationship for quite some time before he finally support their union,what do you think sis? Meanwhile you are awesome
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:
lol Ayam not understanding you. What did my cup cake did to you?

uhn it is in ur bodi no worry pasan wey dem use for iyale is waiting patiently for u
u go kn
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

but some people reasoning is really short o.MMM swallow ur moni n o mean say make e go kill himself .it is not the end of the world na.SMH for him
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by hormobolanle: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:

Thanks honey!
i tink i should go for dat role#smiling
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by amjokes(f): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
Love this piece of writing. I pray for more wisdom to the writer
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Angelinastto(f): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
CONTINUATION
¤¤¤
From a not so far angle, khole and Mi mom ran toward me with Khole shouting my name all the way.My mom enveloped me in a tight hug immediately she got to me, i could not help but appreciate her for always been there and not making me miss a mother love."I never knew you are a good lips sucker little sis" Khole said, interrupting my hug with mi mom.Mi mom released me from the hug and hitted khole playfully while i shyly
covered my eyes with my hands."Yea, shes a great kisser" Kelvin said teasingly and we all laughed. "Congratulations to both of you" Mi mom said as she took turn to hugged kelvin and I.
"So you all tricked me?" I asked and khole said "This is just the beginning" with her wicked laughter.
"And I am part of the surprise as well" someone said from behind.
I quickly turned back and i saw Mi dad walking toward me with a beautiful bounquet.
"Woah!" I screamed as he came closer to me."To my princess. Congratulations baby" Mi dad said as he handed the bouquet over to me.I happily collected the gift from Mi dad and hugged him.
"Congratulations and happy birthday sister inlaw" I heard another voice behind me and i released myself from Mi dad's arm.
"You too?" I screamed as i saw Josh.He smiled and handed me a pretty rose flower.I hugged Josh and thanked him.
Just when I thought have had enough surprise for the day i heard a not so familiar voice shout "And to the most beautiful daughter inlaw in the world! I say a big congratulation and happy birthday".
I turned to the direction the voice came from and suprisingly saw Kelvin's mom doing some local dance from afar."what?!! Even your mom is here?" I asked kelvin, but he only smiled as a response. As a sign of respect, i walked toward kelvin's mom and met her half way.She hugged me so tightly and shower prayers on me.I felt nothing but love from her.Kelvin's mom stretched out alittle box and said "For you dear, open it".
I looked at kelvin to see if he would give me a clue of what could be in the box but he only looked else where.I gently opened the box and only saw a key in the box.I looked up at kelvin and his mom with confusion but none of them gave me a clue.
They all screamed "Surprise" and before i could say jack, i saw a brand new blue ROLL ROYCE speeding toward my direction.That was my dream car and i could identify it from miles away any day.
"OMG tell me this is a joke" I said as tears ran down my cheek."Its is not my dear, this is a little gift from me". Kelvin's mom said and she enveloped me in a hug. Immediately the car was parked, i ran to it and jumped in excitement.I opened the door and surprisingly saw Jordan in my car.He smiled at me and said
"And i am suppose to be the last surprise of the day".
" OMG Jordan, I thought you were gone?" i asked.
Jordan came down from the car and handed me a big teddy bear with the inscription "Jordan Cares".
I hugged Jordan and thanked him before rushing into my car.While checking my car, my only wish was for my mom to be present and see her little girl been showered with love.I came down from the car and composed myself to present a thank you speech but all i could do was cry.Kelvin came to me and took me into his arm.
"Seal it with a kiss!!" khole said and others joined in. Kelvin bent to kiss me but i shyly looked away. Everybody continued to request for a kiss and i eventually gave in when kelvin covered me with his hand.
Music was played and the night ended on a happy mood.I went back home with the status of a wife to be, a happy girl and a brand new car!

The following day was sunday, i saw the need to thank God so i went to church early.I was on my way from church after service when Mi mom called to inform me that kelvin was waiting for me and I hurried back home.
I met kelvin and Mi dad chatting when i got back, i apologized for keeping kelvin waiting and took him to my room.
"Virgin Mary, you planned on sleeping in church?"
kelvin said immediately i closed the door.I told him yes and we both laughed.His words were ment to be a joke but the word Virgin caught my attention."Maybe he thinks am a virgin" i thought and i felt the urge to tell kelvin about my sex life with Jordan.
"Kelvin, Theres something i have to tell you" I said.
Kelvin focused his gaze on me and said "go on princess" I was alittle uncomfortable but i had to tell him."Ehm i think its time you know that i am not the virgin girl you use to know" I found myself rushing the words out. "What?!!" kelvin exclaimed. "was it Jordan?" he asked and i noded.I knew the news was a sad one but i was not expecting him to take it too harsh.I looked at kelvin and all i saw was anger as sweat gathered on his forehead.

"You cannot do more than a dead fly!" we heard Mi mom shout from the livingroom, interrupting us. This followed by a loud word battle.
We both rushed to the livingroom and i got the shock of my life.This was the last person i expected to see. IT BEEN EIGHT GOOD LONG YEARS!

3 Likes

Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
I would be disappointed if all these surprises were dreams. I just don't want to be hoodwinked. Kudos to you, you're doing a great job.
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Shakyroh320(f): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
oluwatymylehyn:
I would be disappointed if all these surprises were dreams. I just don't want to be hoodwinked. Kudos to you, you're doing a great job.
here, tanks for the update dear h
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by rachealfst(f): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Let me guess, Since the person mentioned daughter inlaw then that means its Kelvin's Mom. Even the President himself may be Present(just saying) but like oluwatymylehyn said.... Angelinastto !!! How many times did i call you? hope Nancy is not dreaming. Eh!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by HayDouble(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
I don't get it... I scross all along to read just a single episode... Aaaaargh!
Angel abeg no gimme hypertension nar...
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by abdulgafar4life(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
I think das Nancy's uncle. av been willing to ask about dem, tank God dey even show up dis time. its time for nemesis 2catch up wit dem
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wow.. .
This is amazing! And it's uncle Mike with his wahala! !!

I don't even have much time again this days to reply all mentions but I must say that you guys have been fantastic.

Angelinastto, you are 4much!!!
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by DTOBS(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
moyinz:
Wow.have been folowing from d begining but couldnt do much cos of my account.......sissy u r gud @ wat u do,more ink to ur pen....if nt for dtobs na i for marry u to moi broda

Maka why
What I do nah, Shebi am your brother too.

Hormobolanle: Greet me or else?

Angelinastto:

Thanks honey!
And I will like to be Kelvin! But person go come remove the package on top the good first.? Chai! There is God oooo
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
I'll be the president

Surprise got to be UNCLE MIKE
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
so happy i got here nice story by the way, keep it up
Re: IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) by olatex25(m): 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
Angelinastto:
lol i found the brain for him. Thanks honey. Hows my god child?
he's fine, tanx...

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (142) (Reply)

Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.