Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only (11152 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / How Old Were You The First Time You Made Love (had Meaningful Sex) With Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by korel9: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
I know many would wonder why such a question but the rate at which children of nowadays venture into having sex is very alarming.

Earlier today I heard of a 13yr old girl who took in for a schoolmate who is 3yrs older than her. undecided

As for me I had my first real experience at age 22 and was actually disvirgined (not the other way round) grin Not that I didn't have a girlfriend before then.

So share, how old were you when you had your first real experience and are you still with the person you had the experience with? wink

18+ only grin
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by IAmOged(f): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2016
There is nothing of more better feeling; losing ur virginity to ur first love
those memories are still lingering, phewww
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 12, 2016
How will that change anything?

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by tintedniggz(m): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2016
still a virgin

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by CHINNYZ(f): 12:07am On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Natin to say
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by layla129(f): 12:07am On Apr 12, 2016
I've not kuku had sex

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by iPrevail(m): 12:10am On Apr 12, 2016
How old would you be before you post som'in reasonable?

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by obizzy(m): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by obizzy(m): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:
I've not kuku had sex
what is sex?
team vargeen grin
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by layla129(f): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2016
obizzy:
what is sex?

team vargeen grin

Abi oh
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by Vinshu(f): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by korel9: 12:21am On Apr 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
How will that change anything?

U sound like someone on bed with no light to wade off the heat undecided

Sorry; thas d change you voted for so enjoy it grin
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 12, 2016
korel9:

U sound like someone on bed with no light to wade off the heat undecided

Sorry; thas d change you voted for so enjoy it grin
maybe you are right. No light for the past 7days
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by korel9: 12:24am On Apr 12, 2016
iPrevail:
How old would you be before you post som'in reasonable?

Old enof to know how silly ur response sound undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2016
korel9:
I know many would wonder why such a question but the rate at which children of nowadays venture into having sex is very alarming.

Earlier today I heard of a 13yr old girl who took in for a schoolmate who is 3yrs older than her. undecided

As for me I had my first real experience at age 22 and was actually disvirgined (not the other way round) grin Not that I didn't have a girlfriend before then.

So share, how old were you when you had your first real experience and are you still with the person you had the experience with? wink

18+ only grin
Op could there be a relation to you having sex @ 22 and having followed 116 people on NL, bout 112 are ALL FEMALE.....do I see a possible relationship with both worlds?
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:
I've not kuku had sex
Ishi gini?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by korel9: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
maybe you are right. No light for the past 7days

grin grin grin

We in Otueke here are enjoying 24hrs supply; no thanks to GEJ

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by ireneony(f): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2016
I'm still intact grin cheesy
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by korel9: 12:29am On Apr 12, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Op could there be a relation to you having sex @ 22 and having followed 116 people on NL, bout 112 are ALL FEMALE.....do I see a possible relationship with both worlds?

Bros u harsh o! See research grin
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by korel9: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:

Baby please don't push me into exposing our secret to the world wink

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by alobright17(m): 12:32am On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
Before the post or after the post?

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by korel9: 12:34am On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:
I've not kuku had sex

You don't neccessarily need to have it after making it. grin

APC crada; the more u see the less u understanD grin grin
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by authority007: 1:15am On Apr 12, 2016
Until u guys make sure u disVirgil my mind, well am still a virgil shaaa
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 12, 2016
korel9:

grin grin grin

We in Otueke here are enjoying 24hrs supply; no thanks to GEJ

grin grin grin grin grin
we in Daura are enjoying 7 days blackout. No thanks to President Buhari
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by pinkycute(f): 2:02am On Apr 12, 2016
Actually i had my first sex at age 19 cheesy

Broke up with him early last year grin

In a lovely, smoothly, sweet relationship now with ****** ( You can tag yourself ) if you care smiley wink
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by heeqhmart(f): 2:17am On Apr 12, 2016
Jesu

Come to think of it o

diaris fuel scarcity o
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by geometrydash: 3:06am On Apr 12, 2016
Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it!
agar.io geometry dash pc| happy wheels 2 sniper games happy wheels demo five nights at freddy's 3 five nights at freddy's 4
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by lonelydora: 4:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by drinkmorewater: 5:24am On Apr 12, 2016
Had mine at the age of 8 or 9 or so can't really remember and that was because my friends househelp forced us to play the husband and wife game naked on the bed, then she started instructing us on what to do especially me, telling me to chook it there
. While she just watched us, I guess she was touching herself!

Tho I could swear I didn't find anything funny or fun in the game, I know I entered but it was really weird, me and my friend were just mute and sad wondering what was going on

Looking back at it now, I have to say that has to be the worst first time sex anybody could experience!
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by dyadeleye(m): 5:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Eleven years...
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by wilybebsy(m): 5:49am On Apr 12, 2016
Can't remember
Re: How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only by alobright17(m): 5:58am On Apr 12, 2016
pinkycute:
Actually i had my first sex at age 19 cheesy

Broke up with him early last year grin

In a lovely, smoothly, sweet relationship now with Bright Ibeh Gunners ( You can tag yourself ) if you care smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots / Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.