Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (1017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (810962 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (1075) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Tessyy1701: 6:59am On Mar 09
Deltamani:
All Africa Games šŸ‡¬šŸ‡­ Women's Football

Line ups. Nigeria šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬ v Morroco šŸ‡²šŸ‡¦

One thing that sweet Me about this lineup is seeing Omilana... I hope she can build on this and go on to do greater things. I rate her ahead of Jiwuaku during their u17 days, here we are Jiwu is already rolling with the big girls
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 7:12am On Mar 09
Tessyy1701:

One thing that sweet Me about this lineup is seeing Omilana... I hope she can build on this and go on to do greater things. I rate her ahead of Jiwuaku during their u17 days, here we are Jiwu is already rolling with the big girls

I didnā€™t really judged her with the Call up of the rest goalies to the SuperFalcons because almost all the goalkeepers called up to the SuperFalcons as 3rd choice have always been those who ainā€™t even regular in their Clubs. More like NFF or someone in position just picking any of their favorite and putting them there..!
Look at Obia Christiana, Monle Oyono, Linda Juwuaku etc, non of them are even starting goalies in their various NWPL clubsides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 3:47pm On Mar 09
What an Assist From Rinsola Babajideā€¦

Randy better get this girl involve more in the Attack, her Crosses are so so dangerous for any defense..! Her biggest assets right now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Tessyy1701: 7:08pm On Mar 09
Deltamani:

I didnā€™t really judged her with the Call up of the rest goalies to the SuperFalcons because almost all the goalkeepers called up to the SuperFalcons as 3rd choice have always been those who ainā€™t even regular in their Clubs. More like NFF or someone in position just picking any of their favorite and putting them there..!
Look at Obia Christiana, Monle Oyono, Linda Juwuaku etc, non of them are even starting goalies in their various NWPL clubsides.
Well said
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:20pm On Mar 09
Coupe de France FĆ©minine 2023-24 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·

Semi Final. FTā€™ Lyon (0)-(0) Fleury

Fleury āš½ X āš½ āš½ X āš½ āš½
Lyon X X āš½ āš½ āš½ āš½ X

Fleury win on penalties 5-4

Tomorrowā€™ PSG vs Paris FC ( Chawinga vs Nnadozie)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:40pm On Mar 09
This Zambians seems to be the No.1 Country with this kind of Built players.

Zambia Women National Team Midfielder Prisca Chilufya who plays for Liga MX Femenil side FC JuƔrez

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:02pm On Mar 09
ā° 40ā€™. Nothing to separate both teams yet!

šŸ‡¬šŸ‡­ 0:0 šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡¹

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:07pm On Mar 09
Hereā€™s Racheal Nachula (38yrs) Zambian National Team Forward and former sprinter who plays for Israeli Premier League club Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Princezibk: 10:19pm On Mar 09
Deltamani:
Hereā€™s Racheal Nachula (38yrs) Zambian National Team Forward and former sprinter who plays for Israeli Premier League club Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem
Majority of Zambians female players looks masculine ,,, I hope it ends with their female sport athletes ooo. Cuz I fear if majority of their women looks that way
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 10:24pm On Mar 09
Deltamani:

Zambia Women National Team Midfielder Prisca Chilufya who plays for Liga MX Femenil side FC JuƔrez
Another Equatorial Guinea??
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:41pm On Mar 09
GeneralDae:

Another Equatorial Guinea??

Kind of sha but Zambia own many pass Equatorial Guinea own right now..

I can count 5 to 6 in the Zambia team, while in Equatorial Guinea then it was 3.. Salimata Sisters and Anonman.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09
Deltamani:

You've unlocked a nff pattern already. More like they want to reward without showing. Plus they feel scouts will be eager to hop on. But no evidence to show it is ever working. So why waste a spot?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:46pm On Mar 09
Princezibk:
Majority of Zambians female players looks masculine ,,, I hope it ends with their female sport athletes ooo. Cuz I fear if majority of their women looks that way

Look at Kabange Mupopo who scored one of the goals against Ghana

And thereā€™s no single sign of a small or tangerine size of the Mammary gland to show at least

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:55pm On Mar 09
Light went out in the middle of the match between Ghana and Ethiopia at the Cape Coast Stadium during the All African Games..

There was a power outage for about 5 to 10 minutes as fans and players waited in darkness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Princezibk: 9:08am On Mar 10
Deltamani:
Light went out in the middle of the match between Ghana and Ethiopia at the Cape Coast Stadium during the All African Games..

There was a power outage for about 5 to 10 minutes as fans and players waited in darkness.
Lol ,,,can you imagine! Na Nigerians dey allow all this yeye country talk down on us like they are any better šŸ˜ šŸ˜ 

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by dankorode(m): 9:20am On Mar 10
Deltamani:

are you saying this flat chest is a woman?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by dankorode(m): 9:21am On Mar 10
Deltamani:
another one!?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by dankorode(m): 9:22am On Mar 10
Deltamani:

And thereā€™s no single sign of a small or tangerine size of the Mammary gland to show at least
Caf need to examine them very well oo
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:51am On Mar 10
dankorode:
are you saying this flat chest is a woman?

According to Zambia and the female genital sheā€™s a woman but her physical appearance and testosterone level says otherwiseā€¦!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Princezibk: 10:20am On Mar 10
Deltamani:

Itā€™s absurd honestly

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 2:27pm On Mar 10
Paris FC Coach taking a big risk here, a Semi Final Cup game against PSG, youā€™re benching 6 of your Starters šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Is that not too much??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 2:31pm On Mar 10
PSG starting their best 11 except USA international Kobin Albert whoā€™s with her National team for the Gold Cup..

Watch Live; https://www.youtube.com/live/-T2KALeTFAY?si=sxutTp46jNWz5fs6

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by CoolJulian: 3:11pm On Mar 10
Princezibk:

Their football federation are taking advantage of those players' situation. Most of those players are not real females.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 3:23pm On Mar 10
CoolJulian:

Their football federation are taking advantage of those players' situation. Most of those players are not real females.

Since FIFA and CAF ainā€™t doing anything about it right now, what do we have to say?? Even American and European Clubs are now going after them because of the advantages they bring to their teams considering their higher testosterone levelā€¦

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 3:58pm On Mar 10
Nigeria U20 women's team Head coach Christopher Danjuma assures that his side will be mentally and physically ready for the challenge against Senegal in their second encounter at the ongoing 2023 African Games in Cape Coast, Ghana.

Danjuma, who guided the country to gold šŸ„‡ at Morocco 2019 African Games, is eager to consolidate on their 2-0 win over Morocco and guaranteeing their semifinal spot, with a strong win over fellow West Africans on Monday.

Both nations last met at the U20 level during the African qualifiers for the Costa Rica U20 Women's World Cup, with the Falconets claiming a 7-2 aggregate win over the Teranga Lionesses.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 4:16pm On Mar 10
CoolJulian:

šŸ˜²šŸ˜²

I guess the best way to beat them is to play a near-perfect passing/pressing game, just as the Japanese did at the World Cup.
There is no way that our present Super Falcons will match their physicality.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 4:41pm On Mar 10
PDPGuy:

šŸ˜²šŸ˜²

I guess the best way to beat them is to play a near-perfect passing/pressing game, just as the Japanese did at the World Cup.
They are poor defensively though. Ghana exposed that.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naptu2: 4:45pm On Mar 10
That match is crazy!

Paris FC vs PSG
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Princezibk: 4:53pm On Mar 10
CoolJulian:

I believe so ! It think other countries management should cry šŸ˜­ out

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 5:01pm On Mar 10
PDPGuy:

šŸ˜²šŸ˜²

Talking about Physicality we can match them very well.. It seems you forget the players we have in the Midfield, they thrive in such gamesā€¦ Christy Ucheibe, Halimatu Ayinde, Deborah Abiodun are very good is such games just that Tony Payne, Onyi Echegini wonā€™t be able to do as the others..

Upfront you can as well count on Rasheedat Ajibade, Asisat Oshoala, Uchenna Kanu and Rinsola Babajide I wish Franny was still doing well as before, sheā€™s ever ready for pace and power games..! The likes of Macleans would fit in very well too as sheā€™s well built, quick and strong just like Desire Oparanozie

But the best way to outshine them is Woman Mark their few key players and make sure we keep the ball very well.. Passing game and Finishing must be at A or B+ level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 5:03pm On Mar 10
GeneralDae:

They are poor defensively though. Ghana exposed that.

Yeah but their Physical and speedy frontline can punish you if you donā€™t keep a close eye on them, High-line of defense isnā€™t good also for such game. Just keep the ball and make sure to take your chances..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 5:05pm On Mar 10
naptu2:
That match is crazy!

Paris FC vs PSG

I don't get it. Game going to penalties and you didn't bring Chiamaka in? Have they exhausted their sub?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (1075) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.