Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (1018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (804026 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (1072) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 5:07pm On Mar 10
lovewins:

I don't get it. Game going to penalties and you didn't bring Chiamaka in? Have they exhausted their sub?

Looks like she’s not fit… Maybe I slight knock or something cause there’s no way a Coach will risk it all benching her in this kind of situation where she thrives a lot.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by leathalbeast: 12:40am On Mar 11
Princezibk:
Lol ,,,can you imagine! Na Nigerians dey allow all this yeye country talk down on us like they are any better 😠😠
foolish silly smelling donkey, did we ask your country to fail or did we tell u to elect an old buffalo for a president? Stop blaming other countries for your frustration before I descend on u.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Princezibk: 1:06am On Mar 11
leathalbeast:
foolish silly smelling donkey, did we ask your country to fail or did we tell u to elect an old buffalo for a president? Stop blaming other countries for your frustration before I descend on u.
Go descend on your mama
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 6:44am On Mar 11
leathalbeast:

Haba… What’s Your Problem??
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 6:44am On Mar 11
The prize money on the line for the 2024 W Gold Cup 👀 (via cesarhfutbol/X)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:42am On Mar 11
lovewins:

I don't get it. Game going to penalties and you didn't bring Chiamaka in? Have they exhausted their sub?

Report from a Source in France..

She was not in goal because the agreement is that the 2nd choice goalie Inès Marques is the goalkeeper for the games in the Coupe de France Féminine this season while Chiamaka Cynthia Nnadozie is the number one for the D1 Arkema and the UWCL! Inès Marques has defended the goal of Paris FC in all games in the Coupe de France Féminine this season! This is a normal thing in France also in the men teams! Chiamaka Cynthia Nnadozie was sitting on the bench the whole game, not injured!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:42am On Mar 11
Deltamani:

She was not in goal because the agreement is that the 2nd choice goalie Inès Marques is the goalkeeper for the games in the Coupe de France Féminine this season while Chiamaka Cynthia Nnadozie is the number one for the D1 Arkema and the UWCL! Inès Marques has defended the goal of Paris FC in all games in the Coupe de France Féminine this season! This is a normal thing in France also in the men teams! Chiamaka Cynthia Nnadozie was sitting on the bench the whole game, not injured!

I understand better now, but at the stage when it was a Penalty Shootout situation and they know they had the best on the Bench, why not bring her in to save them considering how good she’s on penalties… The team Victory should have been put ahead first before considering game time, Anyway good experience for Ines Marques. she will grow from there.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:52am On Mar 11
Super Falcons Winger Francisca Ordega netted her first goal of the new season for her club, CSKA Moscow in their 5-0 home win over ZFK Kryla Sovetov.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 12:25pm On Mar 11
Deltamani:

Still doesn't make sense to keep Nnadozie on the bench for penalties especially because she was in goal the entirety of the game. Except she has a track record of saving penalties it would have been in her best interest to have someone who save penalties to take them to the finals where she can again have her time in goal. Now her season has ended. Doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Kibbs(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11
I understand your line of thought but this isn't even that deep. Even in the men's game, better penalty keeper or not, there is first choice that keeps for thee league and continental competitions and there's the backup that keeps for the cup competitions.

We see it all the time yunno

Deltamani:

I understand better now, but at the stage when it was a Penalty Shootout situation and they know they had the best on the Bench, why not bring her in to save them considering how good she’s on penalties… The team Victory should have been put ahead first before considering game time, Anyway good experience for Ines Marques. she will grow from there.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 1:38pm On Mar 11
Asisat Oshoala don try Abeg… E no easy!
Wishing her a good Season with Bay FC in the NWSL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnAkMI5vAxc?si=3VGmhsBRaUCnYXAZ

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 2:37pm On Mar 11
CAF Women's Olympic Qualifying
Dates set for the crunch for the Olympic ticket

Zambia 🇿🇲 v Morocco 🇲🇦
April 5 Ndola 19hr

Morocco 🇲🇦 v Zambia 🇿🇲
Apr 9 Rabat 22hr
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 2:51pm On Mar 11
Deltamani:
CAF Women's Olympic Qualifying
Dates set for the crunch for the Olympic ticket

Zambia 🇿🇲 v Morocco 🇲🇦
April 5 Ndola 19hr

Morocco 🇲🇦 v Zambia 🇿🇲
Apr 9 Rabat 22hr

I hope they fix our game on the 5th too..

With this we can as well talk about how our players will be coming to camp for the game.. Those in Sweden, Portugal, France and Spain play their games on 30th and 31st of March so latest the evening of 1st April they should be in Abuja because they’re a closer...

For the US based their games are been played 31st.. So let’s say the evening of 2nd of April they should be in Abuja to join the early birds…. So 2nd, 3rd and 4th should be for training and preparation for the game..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by CoolJulian: 3:54pm On Mar 11
PDPGuy:

😲😲

I guess the best way to beat them is to play a near-perfect passing/pressing game, just as the Japanese did at the World Cup.
There is no way that our present Super Falcons will match their physicality.

I believe we can match their physicality, most of our players, our midfielders, especially, are very strong and fast.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 5:07pm On Mar 11
ACL injury hit Bay FC Goalkeeper 🩶

Goalkeeper Melissa Lowder will miss the remainder of the 2024 season due to a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL).

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 7:36pm On Mar 11
Nigeria will host reigning African champions South Africa in the first leg of their Women’s Olympic Football Tournament final qualifying fixture at the MKO Abiola National Stadium, Abuja on Friday, 5th April, 2024 before the reverse fixture four days later in South Africa (9th April, 2024)

The encounter at Nigeria capital’s magnificent facility will kick off at 4pm, with Algerian referee Ghada Mehat as referee. Mehat’s compatriots Asma Feriel Ouahab and Lamia Atman will be in the roles of assistant referee 1 and fourth official respectively, while Mariem Cheddad from Mauritania will serve as assistant referee 2.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:48pm On Mar 11
The Pace and Physical Strength have been the major advantages of this Players with higher testosterone level..

Maybe is time Nigeria starts giving Chance to some of the ones we have here cause I know too well that we snub them because of their physique and the fear of been accused of using Men...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11
Deltamani:
The Pace and Physical Strength have been the major advantages of this Players with higher testosterone level..

Maybe is time Nigeria starts giving Chance to some of the ones we have here cause I know too well that we snub them because of their physique and the fear of been accused of using Men...
I don't think we have those kind of players. All our players are feminine. Even those with Tomboy dressing (no offence please) carry small something for front and back.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 8:56pm On Mar 11
Deltamani:

Because of how successful we are on the continent, if we even bring one like that it would cause so much rift and there would be accusations left, right, and center especially from SA, Zambia, Cameroon, Ghana. Nobody cares much about Zambia now but they would have made a lot of noise about us.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:58pm On Mar 11
🚨 Here is the list of XI Falconets who will be playing against Senegal tonight.👇🏾

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:02pm On Mar 11
mostob:
I don't think we have those kind of players. All our players are feminine. Even those with Tomboy dressing (no offence please) carry small something for front and back.

Lol 😂😂

I remember we have one in the past between 2008/10 She was so fast and Very Strong but I think
In her case she was said to be intersex as at then. She was later dropped. One of her name is Ekaette

Once I get her picture, I will drop one here.. I believe the fear of Nigeria been accused of using male then made them drop her if not she was damn so good.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:09pm On Mar 11
mostob:

Even Ghana get sef.. But with the way things are going now most of them will resurface again
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11
Who is watching our match biko3
but wait ooo, weytin we do Ghana sef,
Why most both our boys and girls be playing same day and same time, kilode??
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 9:20pm On Mar 11
do4luv14:

Who is watching our match biko3

but wait ooo, weytin we do Ghana sef,

Why most both our boys and girls be playing same day and same time, kilode??
I no get link
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11
PDPGuy:
I no get link

I understand say we dey win 1 0
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naptu2: 9:32pm On Mar 11
Deltamani:

Listen to her voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGF5pLusLQk?si=QSg7NQAyyXEN8V41
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:33pm On Mar 11
🚨Nigeria takes an early lead over Senegal with Loveth Edeh scoring for the Falconets on the 14th minute.

🇳🇬Nigeria 1-0 🇸🇳Senegal

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naptu2: 9:33pm On Mar 11
Scores.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:35pm On Mar 11
naptu2:

Listen to her voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGF5pLusLQk?si=QSg7NQAyyXEN8V41

Why you like trouble sef? 😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11
Deltamani:

Lol 😂😂

I remember we have one in the past between 2008/10 She was so fast and Very Strong but I think
In her case she was said to be intersex as at then. She was later dropped. One of her name is Ekaette

Once I get her picture, I will drop one here.. I believe the fear of Nigeria been accused of using male then made them drop her if not she was damn so good.

There is another one that played for both the SE and SF too
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naptu2: 9:47pm On Mar 11
Deltamani:

Lol 😂😂

do4luv14:

There is another one that played for both the SE and SF too

Iyabo Abade?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:51pm On Mar 11
First half :
Nigeria 1 Senegal 0
Goal scorer
Jersey number 6.
Loveth Njideka Edeh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (1072) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Sunnyson8, Deltamani, Pidginwhisper and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.