Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (807832 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (1073) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by enomakos(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2019
uchenna kanu need to be invited for the returns leg
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by enomakos(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Live in Abidjan: Both teams are done with the pre-match warm-up.

PHOTOS: Here's how the two nations start in the third round, first leg at the Parc des Sports,

#Tokyo2020q #CIVNGA

Courtesy: @sam4wigan

which club do regina otu plays for?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2019
Pelican Stars.

enomakos:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by enomakos(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Pelican Stars.

ok thanks
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
enomakos:

She has Left Pelican Stars for Edo Queen early this year..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by enomakos(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Schemerkhiz:

She has Left Pelican Stars for Edo Queen early this year..
OK thanks man
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ngozi Ebere have been handed a late Call up by Interim Coach Danjuma ahead of the return Leg game against Ivory Coast

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
The Super Falcons are 1-0 down in Agege. They have to respond and win this.

This is the starting XI

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Oshoala missing a sitter again. You are one nil down at home in a crucial game and you still cannot take chances.

Pity.

Still Nigeria 0-1 CIV (Aggr is 0-1)
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Oshoala delivers this time and it is 1-1...

Meanwhile... It is 42 mins now...

42' CAUTION! in Lagos: Cote d'Ivoire's Barnedette Amani gets the first yellow card of the game

[Aggregate 1-1]
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Equalising Goal came in the 34th min after Oshoala raced into the box and delivered a fine finish.

Nnadozie have been busy too on the other end denying the Ivorians again.

The Ivorians scored through a freekick on 12 mins and mehn... That have woken up our girls. But the Ivorians have been playing with ambition and are still dangerous. The Super Falcons must be careful...
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Second half is on... Chinaza Uchendu in for Rasheedat Ajibade who have been decent. Monday gift has been poor so far but still onfield....

Still Nigeria 1-1 CIV
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by frfrank(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Second half is on... Chinaza Uchendu in for Rasheedat Ajibade who have been decent. Monday gift has been poor so far but still onfield....

Still Nigeria 1-1 CIV

weldone bro... so what is the final score
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Icon79(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Links?

O pari

TheSuperNerd:
The Super Falcons are 1-0 down in Agege. They have to respond and win this.

This is the starting XI
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
It is all over.... We are out of the Olympics race for the second abi na third consecutive time.

FT: Nigeria 1-1 CIV (CIV qualify for next round on away goals rule).

Nice way to bleep things up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
I knew danjuma is not a good coach and when will oshoala stop missing sitters?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
This result is just disgusting. If I say how I truly feel sef god no go like am.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by olapluto(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Football in Nigeria is in the hands of its enemies. That one with white bear bear is busy buying properties around the world. Of all the coaches in Nigeria, Danjuma is perhaps the worst. Sheepishly changing the captain on his first day on the job should indicate he is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by enomakos(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Welcome NFF and coach danjuma
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Dedetwo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
The moment I read Ajibade's name in the starting XI, I knew it was over for the Falcons. In fact, it is better the Falcons did not make it to the Olympics only to be disgraced out of the competition since Ajibade could be a member of the team.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Dedetwo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
isan:
I knew danjuma is not a good coach and when will oshoala stop missing sitters?

One time star yet paraded as if she is a thing of daily occurrence. The dumbass coaches do not have the gut to start her from the bench. Now the masters of mediocrity have named her the team captain. Uchenna Kanu or other notable strikers should be brought into the team to challenge Oshoala, period.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lol... Sir, I think it is about time you revealed what your problem with Rasheedat really is. Believe me I am curious. You have been on about this for a long while. There must be something you know that some of us don't... Please educate us.

Dedetwo:
The moment I read Ajibade's name in the starting XI, I knew it was over for the Falcons. In fact, it is better the Falcons did not make it to the Olympics only to be disgraced out of the competition since Ajibade could be a member of the team.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Dedetwo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
BascoVanVeli:
This result is just disgusting. If I say how I truly feel sef god no go like am.

Nigerians in particular and Africans in general are drunk on sentiments therefore are prone to blunders. They are not very articulate and ridiculously scared to innovate.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Dedetwo(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Lol... Sir, I think it is about time you revealed what your problem with Rasheedat really is. Believe me I am curious. You have been on about this for a long while. There must be something you know that some of us don't... Please educate us.

Let us assume for the sake of posterity that I have been on about her for a long while, has the result changed for better? Every team in Nigeria where she becomes a member has met a regrettable failure.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Okay why do you say so?

Remember your comment is not true because she was part of the AWCON winning Side last year.

Dedetwo:

Let us assume for the sake of posterity that I have been on about her for a long while, has the result changed for better? Every team in Nigeria where she becomes a member has met a regrettable failure.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by CoolJulian: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dumb nff! I knew a disaster was waiting to happen when i heard Danjuma was made the coach.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by sanpipita(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
This team was just prepared to fail,that someone is star player doesn't mean she's good enough to be captain, some sports officials are likely happy over this development, it saves them costs for Olympics
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Dedetwo(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Okay why do you say so?

Remember your comment is not true because she was part of the AWCON winning Side last year.

Please do not tell me you are okay with mediocrity. So AWCON is now world class competition we were talking about. Even in the AWCON, the Falcons which included Ajibade mightily struggled to eke out a win through penalty shootout with Cameroon. If she has not been a bench member of the team in AWCON, the regrettable win would have been a colossal failure. I guess it is not funny to you that Nigerian Falcons could not qualify to play on a world stage event such as Olympics because of Ivory Coast.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Dedetwo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
sanpipita:
This team was just prepared to fail,that someone is star player doesn't mean she's good enough to be captain, some sports officials are likely happy over this development, it saves them costs for Olympics

I guess you meant One Chance Star Player.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by sanpipita(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dedetwo:

I guess you meant One Chance Star Player.
Lol this ouster is paining me but guess our sports officials won't care
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by sanpipita(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Dennerby resigns, hope he isn't trying to milk our non Olympics qualification

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (1073) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: do4luv14(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.