Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (817226 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1077) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Macario out for 6 Months…

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Deltamani:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeCkdxbjw_E/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Esther Okoronkwo with some excellent moves here, She posted it on her IG!!

AkinDS did you see this Clip??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
The Top Goal Scorers of the Big Leagues in Europe!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tanzania U17 Team
I beg, how is that #7 U17? And how the heck is that not a grown arse man?
We really need to stop deceiving ourselves as a continent.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Macleans Chinonyerem say's Goodbye to GKS Gornik Łęczna FC, POLAND...

Will keep you all posted with her next move..

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 3:59am On Jun 07, 2022
#Womensinternationals

June 12
Morocco v DR Congo

June 18
Morocco v Zambia

June 23/24
Morocco v Cote D'ivoire

By the way who Nigeria wan play??

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 4:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Maclean’s Chinonyerem finally says Goodbye to GKS Gornik Leczna FC, POLAND.

Will keep you all posted with her next move..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 4:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Maclean’s makes the Polish Women Ekstraliga team of the season…

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by solonnachi: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2022
AkinDS:
If she really is this good, how come you can't find any video clips of her in action?

Please I used the condition of IF....
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by solonnachi: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2022
lovewins:

The Ghanian FA is claiming foul play. First, 5 of their first team players were kicked out cause of "failed COVID test". Also, there was a video stream at half time, apparently the Moroccan FA sprayed the dressing room of the Ghanians with toxic chemicals. They had to observe the break at the corridors as the room was too toxic for them to use. This is unbecoming for a competition that is primarily for development. I hope CAF looks into this.

Wahalla wear rain coat

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Bigzigg(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
AkinDS:
Tanzania U17 Team
I beg, how is that #7 U17? And how the heck is that not a grown arse man?
We really need to stop deceiving ourselves as a continent.

LOL.. What can I say at this point? You know, there are people who love to be deceived. Those ones will continue to be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
My question was rhetorical and not a challenge to your comment.
solonnachi:

Please I used the condition of IF....
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sara Dabritz move from PSG to Lyon...

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Barcelona Femenino about to complete the Signing of 15years old Spain/Nigeria young star Vicky Lopez..

The idea is to register her as Team B player to play in the Second division With high probability of getting into the A-team Dynamics

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations MC

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Copper queens captain Barbara Banda has missed the team’s training session today.

Barbara has been excused to finalize her move to Spain , according to coach Bruce Mwape.

Reports all over the media has it that she's moving to Real Madrid Femenino

She will be moving to a Spanish club in the womens la liga.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Schemerkhiz:
Copper queens captain Barbara Banda has missed the team’s training session today.

Barbara has been excused to finalize her move to Spain , according to coach Bruce Mwape.

Reports all over the media has it that she's moving to Real Madrid Femenino

She will be moving to a Spanish club in the womens la liga.
That lady would score lots of goals in that league. I rate her as African all time 3rd best striker behind only Perpetua Nkwocha and Mercy Akide (in my opinion).
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Pidginwhisper: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2022
GeneralDae:

That lady would score lots of goals in that league. I rate her as African all time 3rd best striker behind only Perpetua Nkwocha and Mercy Akide (in my opinion).
Thank God you said in your opinion baami.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
GeneralDae:

Yeah she would score goals, but don't forget Real Madrid have other Spanish international Strikers like Esther who's also a prolific goalscorer.

Again Real Madrid values their Spanish Players especially Madrid born than any other..

Anyways fingers crossed..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Coach Randy Waldrum will definitely miss the Services of Esther Ijeoma Okoronkwo at the AWCON...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CeCkdxbjw_E/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Let's hope she gets fit as soon as possible for next Season cause the World Cup is knocking already....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
CECAFA Tournament Final is set.....

It's Uganda vs Burundi

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Schemerkhiz:
Coach Randy Waldrum will definitely miss the Services of Esther Ijeoma Okoronkwo at the AWCON...

Let's hope she gets fit as soon as possible for next Season cause the World Cup is knocking already....
She's so skillful. I like skillful players.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
GeneralDae:

She's so skillful. I like skillful players.

Not just about her being Skillful, she's also very quick and Physical. Her kind of striker will be receiving a lot of Kick from here and there from opponents as she play like someone who's robust but she's Lanky...

Her Club Asse Saints Etienne FC were relegated, she still have a contract with them till next season, let's wait and see if she will be moving to another Club..

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Back with Les Lionnes Indomptables ���

Estelle Johnson will join the Cameroon National Team for camp ahead of the 2022 Women’s African Cup of Nations.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by PDPGuy: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Schemerkhiz:
Back with Les Lionnes Indomptables ���

Estelle Johnson will join the Cameroon National Team for camp ahead of the 2022 Women’s African Cup of Nations.
Thanks for your updates!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 1:16am On Jun 10, 2022
Nigeria Superfalcon Attacking Midfielder Peace Efih and Cameroonian Midfielder Genevieve Ngo Mbeleck in Action for their Club Kiryat Gat FC, Israel During their Cup game final....

Full game video here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo2YKhSEIrw

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 1:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Superfalcon South Korea based Midfielder Chinaza Uchendu....

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2022
Simisola Feyishayo Awujo in 46-women provisional squad of Canada for the 2022 CONCACAF W Championship (equivalent to the Africa Women Cup of Nations)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Chelsea FC Women are delighted to confirm the signing of Canadian defender Kadeisha Buchanan on a three-year deal ahead of the 2022/23 season.

The 26-year-old officially joins the Blues from French side Olympique Lyonnais on 1 July until summer 2025. The centre-back will be the first player to wear the famous number 26 shirt for Chelsea since Blues legend John Terry.

Buchanan has spent the past five-and-a-half-years at Lyon where she most recently won the UEFA Women’s Champions League against Barcelona, securing her fifth Champions League trophy with the French side. The Canadian defender has had an illustrious career to date proving to be one of Europe’s best, with 130 appearances and nine goals to her name at Lyon and a further eight domestic trophies secured, including winning the Coupe de France three times and the French league title an impressive five times.

Prior to moving to France, Buchanan spent four years playing college football in the States with West Virginia Mountaineers where she made 98 appearances and established herself as one of the top players in the NCAA.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by enomakos(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Schemerkhiz:

A German Clubside Eintracht Frankfurt, the club was known as FFC Frankfurt before they changed their name in 2020

They Finnished third and also qualified for the UEFA Women's Champions League ahead of Onyinyechi Zogg Club Turbine Portdam who Finnished 4th

thanks
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Schemerkhiz: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
�� IT'S COMING ⏳��

Geyse Ferreira is about to sign for FC Barcelona! The Madrid CFF player is coming to the end of his contract this summer and would be Barça's choice to strengthen his attack!

She finished PICHICHI this season (20 goals) on a tie with Asisat Oshoala playing 27games

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Bigzigg(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
GeneralDae:

Sorry, I disagree.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (1077) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.