Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (797203 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (1070) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin to me they are the same , they are both conservative and love playing players out of position and also they always have that one player every Nigerians knows is not good enough for the team
COOL10:
Please nobody should compare this Waldrum to Gernot Rohr. Waldrum no follow at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Alozie really?? What of Okobi who lost the ball and Nnadozie who scored the own goal?

I won’t bother blaming any of the players, Randy is a Failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
She did it six years ago , we should get a good sound coach that play attacking football like Morrocco did
Deltamani:

Yes it’s a different ball game, she has nothing to prove as she did what Randy could not do with no quality preparation..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by COOL10(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
isan:
grin to me they are the same , they are both conservative and love playing players out of position and also they always have that one player every Nigerians knows is not good enough for the team

At least Rohr won bronze. He fit use that one defend himself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Alozie really?? What of Okobi who lost the ball and Nnadozie who scored the own goal?
thank you,she go dey hold ball like say space nor dey to pass,I blame the players for this loss
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by solonnachi: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
We were never ready for this competition. We only got into the game when we lost to South Africa. So without Ajibade, Oshoala, Ayinde no creativity. Randy must go

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
All I know Randy must gooooooo

He had the most comfortable environment as superfalcons Coach, Quality Players, Friendly games here and there still yet Nothing to show for..

Not even BronzeMedal

Randy is too low to Coach Superfalcons

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by codemaniacs: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Deltamani:

I won’t bother blaming any of the players, Randy is a Failure

If Randy is a failure then what is pinnick
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Pidginwhisper: 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is what you get when you hire a University coach to handle First Team players. Worst Super Falcons set of all time. Randy was schooled by African coaches and lost to Carpenters. Imagine losing 3matches in a single tournament. This has never happened to Super falcons before until this bastard took over. RandyMustGo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Angelo ogbonna is like the 5th choice for the left back role I don't know why she's in Morocco if she's not good enough

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by arsenal96: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Randy is not a good coach at all. You spent 2 years with a team, and no particular pattern of play. No tactical input from the bench. If not for the doggedness of the players,we won't have qualified to world cup. We all know Rita is already a spent player in the squad,while introducing her instead of Efih in the first place. See the Zambian team, as poor as they were today, they still had a proper way of attacking. My shout out goes to Okobi,one of my better performers, along with Ucheibe and Ohale, she was rebirth as the tournament progresses. Maybe we should try Florence Omogbemi again, she can't perform worse than these. Imagine, out of 6 matches played we won 3 lost 3, first time in Nigeria women football team history. Also, this is the first time Zambia women team will beat super falcons since 1998.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
lovewins:

Na wa o.

Start with the person who lost the ball in the first place biko. Then to the person who didn't clear in the box then to Nnadozie who was out of position.
All of them you mentioned were at fault but if only Alozie had close down that girl.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Deltamani:
Randy was given everything, still yet Zeroooo

He should resign now….. cause only my post for all media platforms go hunt am down…
make una free the coach. He was not the one that missed 3 clear chances.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Edwin okon is far better than randy ,
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
isan:
Angelo ogbonna is like the 5th choice for the left back role I don't know why she's in Morocco if she's not good enough
It's Akudo Ogbonna though grin grin cheesy
Angelo Ogbonna is an Italian and a guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
The coach lack ideas honestly, she messed up from the first match against South Africa with terrible selection and substitution
mostob:
make una free the coach. He was not the one that missed 3 clear chances.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Deltamani:
Super Falcons finish 4th with NUGA coach, Randy Waldrum.

Thank you Randy.

The man took us from Top to Bottom �.

Operation Randy must goooo, We don’t need a University Coach, bring back Florence Omagbemi nowwwww
Please note that I am not a fan of Randy. Infact I don't have preference for any kind of coaches before someone calls me a Caucasian asslicker or something like that.

I'm slightly disagreeing that we should sack Randy, at least not immediately. Let's just see what he can do with the upcoming friendlies and qualifiers before making a proper decision on him.

The Zambia game to be honest came with its challenges. We were missing four starters. And a fifth left soon after. It was always going to be tough for us. Our problems came with the slow buildup and the lack of options. Missed chances too. In a game you rarely get more than 4 to 5 clear chances at goal. I still can't understand why we could not finish one.

Onumonu was on the pitch, positioning and lack of motivation was her problem. Then Kanu came in and Monday moved to 9, finishing was now the problem. The tactics was right here at least.

If I where NFF, I would let him run some qualifiers and the USA tour, then fire him after that if poor outings still continue.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Akudo is center back there are two ogbonnas in the team
mostob:
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
The loss today was on the players though.
Okobi lost the ball, Alozie didn't close down her opponent and the defenders with a poor clearance. Then, there is Gift who missed 3 clear chances...Ordega was playing trackfield football.
The only thing I fault the coach on today is players selection.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
mostob:

Akudo Ogbonna is a Center Back for Club and Country…. She basically understudy Osinachi Ohale..

Glory Ogbonna is the other Left Back…
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by codemaniacs: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
solonnachi:
We were never ready for this competition. We only got into the game when we lost to South Africa. So without Ajibade, Oshoala, Ayinde no creativity. Randy must go

There was creativity.

There was no finishing..

Gift Monday should be playing as a winger..

Oshoala, Kanu, Onumonu should be the ones playing as Striker when they are in the team

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
mostob:
All of them you mentioned were at fault but if only Alozie had close down that girl.
All of them na still "if only" na grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by robosky02(m): 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Please note that I am not a fan of Randy. Infact I don't have preference for any kind of coaches before someone calls me a Caucasian asslicker or something like that.

I'm slightly disagreeing that we should sack Randy, at least not immediately. Let's just see what he can do with the upcoming friendlies and qualifiers before making a proper decision on him.

The Zambia game to be honest came with its challenges. We were missing four starters. And a fifth left soon after. It was always going to be tough for us. Our problems came with the slow buildup and the lack of options. Missed chances too. In a game you rarely get more than 4 to 5 clear chances at goal. I still can't understand why we could not finish one.

Onumonu was on the pitch, positioning and lack of motivation was her problem. Then Kanu came in and Monday moved to 9, finishing was now the problem. The tactics was right here at least.

If I where NFF, I would let him run some qualifiers and the USA tour, then fire him after that if poor outings still continue.

We done see finished

Abi you want us to go to world cup and received bashing?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Imagine, Randy want to make it look like the likes of Payne, Plumptre, Alozie and Onumonu are bad players….. Infact the Foreign Born them, whereas he’s the Worst thing to happen to the team…
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
isan:
Akudo is center back there are two ogbonnas in the team
I know. The other is Glory Ogbonna
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
All of them na still "if only" na grin
exactly grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Meanwhile south Africa will lose tomorrow
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Deltamani:
Imagine, Randy want to make it look like the likes of Payne, Plumptre, Alozie and Onumonu are bad players….. Infact the Foreign Born them, whereas he’s the Worst thing to happen to the team…
Let's be frank, why are we not talking about Onumomu? Either of Desire or Asisat can't put up that kind of performance and we will let them off.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
isan:
Meanwhile south Africa will lose tomorrow
I want them to win. Normally, they're somewhat our rival but I'll rather they win the cup than the immatured Morocco.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
isan:
The coach lack ideas honestly, she messed up from the first match against South Africa with terrible selection and substitution
I agree but today's loss was on the players.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
robosky02:

We done see finished

Abi you want us to go to world cup and received bashing?
Lol. No oh grin

Why I'm saying this is that, number one, the first reason we are not at the final is because of player mistakes. I'm mean, Ajibade and Ayinde red cards, and Monday's misses today cannot be blamed on the coach. It was the players' faults honestly.

Secondly, the World Cup is still somewhat far. There are couple of upcoming games to see things first so that an appropriate decision can be made.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by arsenal96: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
I'm just imagining Randy taking us to world cup to play this kind of game, we will be so embarrassed. Even Norway that is way better than us were walloped 8-0 by the English team,just imagine us being in Norway position, double digits score line won't be overruled. Football has evolved more than only talents, most especially female football, you can't achieve anything in female football nowadays without team play. I might even bother not to follow the team wholeheartedly if Randy is retained. And I will be surprised if we win a match in the world cup with him. A coach that did not know which players perform better in his 2 years with the team. You saw Ucheibe against Canada, she was outstanding, and u still had the gut to bench her for C.Rita against S.Africa. Shameful stuff.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (1070) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.