Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (803988 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1072) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2022
People that have always supported this coach, hmmm i wonder ohh.. he is sinking our football down

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2022
There's a hole now in that middle
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2022
how many times will you be caught offside, abeg...
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2022
labas370:
There's a hole now in that middle

They said NgoziA Okobi is was the problem, She’s out now the midfield double crippled
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Why is the coach soo blind to identify this hole? Ifeoma can't out run these pacy defenders so she will always be on offside.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2022
I supported removing her the problem is wrong substitution. He brought in a heavy sluggish player.. That's the problem.

Deltamani:

They said NgoziA Okobi is was the problem, She’s out now the midfield double crippled
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Vivian has snapped back into the game. This our coach still doesn't want to make sub
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by justicechichex: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2022
The worse part is that when you score this present team. No hope of coming back atall. Not even when they are down by just a goal.

Poor poor mentality!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2022
L,L,L,D,another L loading......una weldone for that glass house for Abuja....
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Deborah Abiodun is by herself out there
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2022
This match is for fit mobile and agile players. Zambia vs China Olympics. That's why Zambia outplayed China. Match them pace by pace and outpace them. Genetically, we have stronger stamina than them, use it to outmuscle them. Not, using sluggish players, slow players, players that prefer to be standing or waiting for the ball to come to them. Coaching staff lacks everything. This hurts me.. onyendeze was the perfect replacement for okobi. Fluidity etc

labas370:
I supported removing her the problem is wrong substitution. He brought in a heavy sluggish player.. That's the problem.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Flourish!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2022
See Ajibade....if this coach no be mumu,he suppose don clear her about holding the ball for too long...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2022
this man is just a wrong coach for us, Ify s not effective in this game, take her out...same thing he did against Morocco...Na wa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Good you noticed it too... She is a good player but this particular match is not for her.

carbonado:
this man is just a wrong coach for us, Ify s not effective in this game, take her out...same thing he did against Morocco...Na wa..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2022
This coach is causing mental damage to our players. He has inflicted them with that losers mentality. Plus NFF, let this be the last match this man will coach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Onyenezidane and Alani get their debut

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Have players that can make them commit fouls, why keep them on the bench and bring in heavy sluggish lazy players?

Onyendeze and the other girl by 90mins? This coach is a mad cow. A mad fool. A satanist and wicked soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Japan should be ashamed to claim such a win. They claim to be about honour and respect but this was disgusting

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by justicechichex: 10:24am On Oct 06, 2022
This Onumonu no just follow atall. Even aerial balls u no fit win. Tueh
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by labas370(f): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Players like Kalu, ajibade, sebastine, onyendeze are those that can make them commit fouls..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Will never understand the reason anyone still justifies Randy as Coach. He clearly doesn't understand his team. Clearly. The first Job of the new NFF president should be to sack Randy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2022
labas370:
Have players that can make them commit fouls, why keep them on the bench and bring in heavy sluggish lazy players?

Onyendeze and the other girl by 90mins? This coach is a mad cow. A mad fool. A satanist and wicked soul

But u claimed Okobi was poor and the midfield fell apart once she left. What's up with that?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Deltamani:
As for Vivian Ikechukwu she should know that of the likes of Esther Okoronkwo, Desire Oparanozie return she’s out.. She better step up or step out

After the WAFCON,I did mention that she's one player that isn't mature yet for the super falcons..She and Gift Monday...they still play street football...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
If Gusau fires this man it will be so great for his PR right now grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by j64real(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
BascoVanVeli:
I can't believe Japan of all countries is cheating us like this. Clear offside not called and the pen was marginal

I thought I was the only one that noticed the offside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Pidginwhisper: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Why do I have feeling that this man is being recruited to destroy our female football. I feel like crying right now. I can’t believe this is our darling SF. This Japanese team will never beat a team. coached by a Nigerian. Every team now using SF to stat pad. Haba!! . Never!!! Our Last U-20 will beat this team. Yes i said it. These players should be bundled out tommake way for the last U-20 set with Pumptre , Ohale, Rashedat, Oshoala and Nnadozie leading the lineup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2022
BascoVanVeli:
Japan should be ashamed to claim such a win. They claim to be about honour and respect but this was disgusting

I don’t understand your point ooo
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Danielnino00:

After the WAFCON,I did mention that she's one player that isn't mature yet for the super falcons..She and Gift Monday...they still play street football...

She was very poor at first but u must admit she came into the game. I don't care what anyone say, Lithuania is not close to the standard of the NWFL when it comes to player quality.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2022
labas370:
Players like Kalu, ajibade, sebastine, onyendeze are those that can make them commit fouls..

Sabastine will definitely flourish. I wish she was a little bigger maybe Ajibade or Alozie Size…

She small pass T Payne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Deltamani:

I don’t understand your point ooo

What don't u understand The 2 goals were built out of fraud. That freekick should have never happened and the penalty was miles offside.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2022
BascoVanVeli:

But u claimed Okobi was poor and the midfield fell apart once she left. What's up with that?

Okobi was poor, simple. The fact that someone poorer came in her stead doesn't change that. It's okay to have differing perspective of a players performance. I'm one of Okobi's fans but that doesn't mean when she plays poorly I absolve her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1072) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: BascoVanVeli(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.