Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (807750 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1073) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Randy Waldrum talking about our poor run of games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYid35sV4SI
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
FT: 🇨🇲 Cameroon 2-0 Thailand 🇹🇭
[Onguene 79' 82']

WHAT A SECOND HALF! Captain Gabrielle Onguene comes off the bench (73rd min) to support Ajara Nchout up top; scores TWICE in quick succession right before goalkeeper Ange Bawou sees RED, hence will miss the final round of the World Cup playoffs vs Portugal on 22nd Feb. Now breathe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Odogwujayy: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Deltamani:
[Onguene 79' 82']

WHAT A SECOND HALF! Captain Gabrielle Onguene comes off the bench (73rd min) to support Ajara Nchout up top; scores TWICE in quick succession right before goalkeeper Ange Bawou sees RED, hence will miss the final round of the World Cup playoffs vs Portugal on 22nd Feb. Now breathe.

They have an uphill task against Portugal.. Even more difficult without their first choice GK..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by joxxy01(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
Deltamani:
[Onguene 79' 82']

Mhen this Cameroon Jersey is easy on the eyes..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
No lineup yet?
It's 5 minutes to kickoff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
Danielnino00:
No lineup yet?
It's 5 minutes to kickoff
I tire o 🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
The game is live now on "Revelations cup Mexico" Facebook page
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Match 11

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
joxxy01:
Mhen this Cameroon Jersey is easy on the eyes..
You sef see am boss. Simplicity is one of the principles of design.
Na Kampala and aso ebi Dem dey give us as Jersey here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
That should be 1-0 for us.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ayinde why?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
1-0 down
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Linda CAICEDO with the goal
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Odogwujayy: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Sometimes i wonder if these gals are playing this on purpose. Coz how can an experienced Ayinde make such silly mistake.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2023
That yellow card was criminal by the ref.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
We can still win this, come on girls!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by joxxy01(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin grin I dey tell you Bro, na Adire remain
mostob:
You sef see am boss. Simplicity is one of the principles of design.
Na Kampala and aso ebi Dem dey give us as Jersey here.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
Can someone please get Ajibade off this game??
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
We're seeing more of the ball, but not making the best of it...
Holding on to the ball and dribbling unnecessarily... Ajibade making silly passes...
It almost look like they're playing to lose
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
BascoVanVeli:
That yellow card was criminal by the ref.

You can say that again
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
lovewins:

I swear.. it's almost like she wants to sabotage the team...
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Let me enjoy myself watching Onyi Echegini, Imagine a Collegiate having a better touch, passes and ball control than the main professionals in the team…

The future is bright for her..
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
They will still pour all the blames on the coach today
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
lovewins:
And someone in this thread said she is the best striker in the world
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2023
Waldrum must have finally watched Okobi's interview grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Odogwujayy: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Reginna Otu in for Ayinde.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
Samueltemi337:
They will still pour all the blames on the coach today

The players didn’t tell themselves to play Barcelona. That's what happens when u play out the back.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
Esther and Ifeoma have been worse than Ordega and Ihezuo. Even Echegini is hidden somewhere
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
BascoVanVeli:
Esther and Ifeoma have been worse than Ordega and Ihezuo. Even Echegini is hidden somewhere

Ifeoma Onumonu is worse, the service is getting to Esther as she’s playing no.9

Onyi Echegini is the only one in midfield doing something.. Ajibade na Big waste

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Echegini and Payne best player on the pitch in my opinion.

Ajibade has to be the worst player on the pitch. My God!!!

Ashleigh playing LB is a mistake. She doesn't have the pace for it. We've lost goal scoring chances because of her lack of pace. Either reposition her or remove her. She's got no business there.

Onumonu isn't in the game at all. Biko remove her.

If Randy wants to experiment at all, I'll like to see Payne play the central midfield role. Ajibade has been a disaster. No vision, terrible passes, wastes time on the ball. (So sad going this hard on a player I love so much)

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

While I agree they haven't been great, they surely aren't worse than Ihezuo and Ordega. Esther had some flashes, Onumonu has been quite.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
lovewins:

While I agree they haven't been great, they surely aren't worse than Ihezuo and Ordega. Esther had some flashes, Onumonu has been quite.

We don’t just have pattern of play, I can’t see any input from the Coach, like what he wants the team to play…

They’re playing like Secondary School girls,

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1073) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: timay1, Goldsplash(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.