Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (930915 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (1180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
That was my retort to your rhetorical question smiley.
Good debate, though.
Cheers.
lovewins:

That's a rhetorical question bro. Of course I know you know how it works.

Let's agree to disagree

Cheers!!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lauren James. She's magic but she tends to overdo sometimes..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
Happy birthday Joe🎉🎉

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
We need more nationals in the ucl and uwcl next season. The uwcl is gaining much traction than ever before. Twill be cool to see SF ballers on such nights.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Deltamani:
She's just perfect the way she plays. Especially vision and pass. Those are two qualities ozil possess. About the overdo, i think its cos her teammates are still yet to make it easier for her. Only Kerr understand her style and movement well enough. She kon get energy and shot.

Who's going to be the Falcons' Lauren James? Esp playing in Europe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 4:21am On Mar 23, 2023
Deltamani:

Lyon were the better team in my opinion, they just were doing too much. This game made me appreciate better Barcelona's style of play. Just release the ball, don't overdo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
April | Kenya Women's National Team will meet Albania in an international friendly in the April Break.

This will be Harambee Starlets' first match in over a year following the Fifa ban that was recently lifted. Welcome back, Starlets.

📆 Mar 30: report to camp
📆 Apr 8: leave for Albania
📆 Apr 11: Matchday

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nigerian Footballers are Real Heroes and Sheroes. 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏽‍♂️

#NFF
#SuperEagles
#superfalcons
#NigeriaFootball

We can't go anywhere the coach knows nothing about modern days football you can't give what you don't have the same mistakes the same error and same result is high time we know we don't have coach if we hands over the team to the captain we will see results

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 1:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Make that save girl….

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2023
Hapoel Beer Sheva and Superfalcons Defender Chidinma Okeke Pictures from yesterday's game Maccabi Talents Hadera

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
#FIFARanking

March 2023: A total of 45 African nations ranked in the LATEST ranking as the 2023 Wafu A Women's Tournament runners-up Cabo Verde enters the list. Welcome. 🤝

🥇Nigeria retain the top spot in the continent, moving up to 42 from 45; the top 30s beckons, Super Falcons.😎

📸 See poster for more deets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Deltamani:
Hapoel Beer Sheva and Superfalcons Defender Chidinma Okeke Pictures from yesterday's game Maccabi Talents Hadera
Girl is now bigger... does she play as a CB or FB for them?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
mostob:
Girl is now bigger... does she play as a CB or FB for them?

Mostly as a FB (Right Back to be specific) but on one or two occasions moves to CB when the need arises

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
O wow!
So, in spite of Randy's 'poor' results and his 'incompetence', according to some of you, the Super Falcons managed to climb up the FIFA rankings ladder?
I wonder how that happened ?

Deltamani:
#FIFARanking

March 2023: A total of 45 African nations ranked in the LATEST ranking as the 2023 Wafu A Women's Tournament runners-up Cabo Verde enters the list. Welcome. 🤝

🥇Nigeria retain the top spot in the continent, moving up to 42 from 45; the top 30s beckons, Super Falcons.😎

📸 See poster for more deets

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
AkinDS:
O wow!
So, in spite of Randy's 'poor' results and his 'incompetence', according to some of you, the Super Falcons managed to climb up the FIFA rankings ladder?

That win against Costa Rica 🇨🇷 who are ahead of us in the Rankings gave us some points though….

By the way Randy is still incompetent, and I stand my ground..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
Deltamani:

That win against Costa Rica 🇨🇷 who are ahead of us in the Rankings gave us some points though….

Don't mind him. As it incompetence has a different meaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Women's International Friendly

Apr 6 Czech Republic 🇨🇿 v Morocco 🇲🇦

Apr 11 Romania 🇷🇴 v Morocco 🇲🇦

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
smiley smiley
Hope say you go stand ya ground well well after world cup o.
smiley

Deltamani:

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
AkinDS:
smiley smiley
Hope say you go stand ya ground well well after world cup o.
smiley

Why won’t I stand my ground, even if them win World Cup, it all boils down to the player’s effort and zeal to deliver for Nigeria…

Stop been a Fan of Randy since WAFCON Failure..😨

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
In our National Team, why do we always blame coach when things go wrong? What about the players?

Anyway in the aspect of the Superfalcons poor performance, Randy Waldrum is to blame💯
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Deltamani:

Mostly as a FB (Right Back to be specific) but on one or two occasions moves to CB when the need arises
Ok sir. Hoping to see him in the mix soon.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
AkinDS:
O wow!

My respected elder brother, the fact that you're rating Randy's performance based on FIFA ranking just shows how limited your football knowledge is. You just have to come clean and tell is your nationality.
BTW are you somewhat related to komek.n?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Uchenna Kanu is so dangerous in the Air, Her goals for Tigress 🐅 before moving to Racing Louisville

Racing Coach already talked about Uchenita aerial capabilities few days ago when their squad list for the season was announced..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWX8dDEs5vQ

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 4:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Man mi,
Deltamani's legs were being pulled by me, regarding that post, if you know what I mean.
And what has nationality got to do with a debate about Randy's competence or lack of?
Also, I have no relation(s) to the individual(s) you referenced.
mostob:
My respected elder brother, the fact that you're rating Randy's performance based on FIFA ranking just shows how limited your football knowledge is. You just have to come clean and tell is your nationality.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2023
AkinDS:
Man mi,
Deltamani's legs were being pulled by me, regarding that post, if you know what I mean.
And what has nationality got to do with a debate about Randy's competence or lack of?
Also, I have no relation(s) to the individual(s) you referenced.
It's Ok. The way you frequently defend Randy here made the post a bit serious.
I questioned your nationality because no legit Nigerian football fan will be happy with the current situation of the falcons.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2023
The land of the reigning Cosafa champs Zambia enjoyed the World Cup trophy on Fri 24th; the World Cup Trophy Tour proceeds to the land that has qualified for all editions of the World Cup: Nigeria. Enjoy.

#FIFAWWC Trophy Tour Africa
Mar 20: Morocco
Mar 22-23: South Africa
Mar 24: Zambia
Mar 26: Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2023
FIFA/Coca-Cola Women’s World Ranking: Australia back in Top 10

There was just the one change in the top ten of the new FIFA/Coca-Cola Women’s World Ranking with Australia up two from twelfth.

USA consolidated top spot by winning the SheBelieves Cup, while Germany (2nd) and Sweden (3rd), who played out a 0-0 draw in a friendly last month, remain in pursuit. England (4th), stay in touch after Arnold Clark Cup success.

France won the Tournoi de France to strengthen their place in the top five, Australia battled their way back into the Top 10 following their positive Cup of Nations results.

Scotland moved up to 23rd, Wales to 31st.
Highest-ever positions were hit by Austria (18th), Portugal (21st), Republic of Ireland (22nd), Slovenia (40th), Northern Ireland (45th), Philippines (49th), Venezuela (51st), Panama (52nd), Zambia (77th) and Cambodia (119th), while Haiti’s point total is their best ever.

Cape Verde (133rd) and Saudi Arabia (171st) joined the Ranking for the first time.

The next FIFA/Coca-Cola Women’s World Ranking will be published on 9 June 2023.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kenya Julia JW have this to say… And I concur👍

I for one don't think Morocco will dominate. At least not yet. South Africa still (slightly) ahead; likes of Nigeria with 11 vs 11 (heck even Ghana) too can do their thing on their day. Morocco has joined the heavyhitters, all the same, and can only get better.

Algeria (a sleeping giant for a long minute) also seem to have woken up, the appointment of Coach Farid Benstiti (he has his player management issues; he is not a trial-and(error coach, though, as he has coached the best of them globally) and Algeria moving form a side that finished second-last (only managing to finish ahead of newbie Mauritania) in Unaf 2020 to one that took Morocco to the wire in Unaf 2023, losing the title to Morocco on goals difference shows you what the coach brings.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
mostob:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So accurate.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Chinonyerem Macleans opens the scoring for WFC Lokomotiv Moscow in their away league win.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
20yrs old Striker and Former U20 international Joy Omewa Ogochukwu having a great season with Fortuna Hjørring in Denmark 🇩🇰

She was one of top players for the Superfalconet prior to the U20 World Cup last year but didn’t turn up for the World Cup…

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
❌ Paredes, Walsh, Graham Hansen, Oshoala
✅ Marta, Engen, AMC and Geyse start in their place…!

🤔🤔

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) ... (1180) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.