Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (804983 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1073) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AndSunGorilla: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
lovewins:

Yes they can. They just need to be prepared to pay him for thr entirety of his contract and they don't have money.
Could they hide under breach of contract terms as it relates to confidentiality? Of cos that's dependent on the terms of the contract itself.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AndSunGorilla: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Deltamani:

One thing Randy said that I was happy about is the way FIFA made it mandatory to the Federation to Fly the Ladies to the World Cup in Business Class instead of the Economic Cโ€ฆ
No wonder, I was like these seats look extra special o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Well for them to call him loudmouth,it means the allegations against them are all true.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Breaking:

WAFCON 2024 1st Round Qualifiers

Nigeria will be playing Sao Tome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
2024 WAFCON QUALIFYING GAMES DRAW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
carbonado:
Well for them to call him loudmouth,it means the allegations against them are all true.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ona NFF sha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Jojodjo: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Rubbish!!!!!
Shame on the communications director and NFF for such wayward response. Incompetency at its peak

lovewins:

NFF's response:

NFF Communications Director, Ademola Olajire; "Incompetent loudmouth. Found his voice now since he's about to achieve his only ambition of leading a team at the World Cup."

Again you can't shame the shameless

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Deltamani:
2024 WAFCON QUALIFYING GAMES DRAW

The good part is that they didn't use zones this time. Better countries like Ghana and Ivory coast have a chance.

Funny they continue to use previous competition and not FIFA ranking to rank. It's why the best ranked team in Africa (Nigeria) will play 2 games and South Africa and Zambia will only play one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jojodjo:
Rubbish!!!!!
Shame on the communications director and NFF for such wayward response. Incompetency at its peak

You can't shame the shameless. They are shameless hence the gutter response. No serious organisation in the world will respond to crises like this. Only politicians do this and these responses is reflective of the hold politicians have on sports in the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Deltamani:

Ona NFF sha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚
....lol,,,so they know he is not competent enough, however,they left him has head coach, that is good for them,Waldrum incompetent, the people in NFF are also not competent......lol...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2023
lovewins:

The good part is that they didn't use zones this time. Better countries like Ghana and Ivory coast have a chance.

Funny they continue to use previous competition and not FIFA ranking to rank. It's why the best ranked team in Africa (Nigeria) will play 2 games and South Africa and Zambia will only play one.

Na Wetin Nigeria put themselves ooo

With
The way things are going right now, i
Donโ€™t think the SuperFalcons will even play one International Friendly game before the World Cup Proper.!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ โšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Kibbs(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
lovewins:

You can't shame the shameless. They are shameless hence the gutter response. No serious organisation in the world will respond to crises like this. Only politicians do this and these responses is reflective of the hold politicians have on sports in the country.

Factos!
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2023
Deltamani:

But Franny nor try o, She supposed da among early birds to camp sef cus Russia Women National Team have been in camp and they played China few days ago.

Maybe Something else is delaying her sha.
Her hairstylist is not done with her hair. Mama wan slay
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
JohnBullMySon:

If I talk now, my good friend BascoVanVeli will come to defend NFF smiley

My brother, enjoy ur life and stop holding grudges. Learn to agree to disagree and while
you are at it learn the difference between stating facts and defending someone.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
mostob:
Her hairstylist is not done with her hair. Mama wan slay

cheesy Franny has low cut now sha so that's definitely not the reason.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
To call Olajire a fool would be unfair. The guy is a complete neanderthal!

So his explanation of how the $960,000 was spent are the trips to engage Canada, Japan and the US? Okay.
For the sake of argument, lets assume each trip cost $5000 each per person (even though it isn't that high in reality, as the NFF are cheap skates and will book economy seats, BUT I will indulge his stupidity).

Randy mentioned 11 staff and 23 players comprise the Travelling team. Lets even say they are 35 people in the team.
$5000.00 x 35 = $175K. per trip. As customary, food and hotel accommodation is covered by the hosts.
For the three trips, total expenditure is $525,000.
We know the NFF didn't pay any per diem and has not paid the ladies their outstanding dues.

So, Mr. Olajire, what about the remaining $435,000

Deltamani:

Ona NFF sha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
I hope Randy will have the support of his players amidst all these... They shouldn't forget that he is speaking out for them.. I hope they give their best during the tournament...
I say this because the NFF might somehow now try to sabotage the team further to shame Randy...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
Danielnino00:
I hope Randy will have the support of his players amidst all these... They shouldn't forget that he is speaking out for them.. I hope they give their best during the tournament...
I say this because the NFF might somehow now try to sabotage the team further to shame Randy...

Money is on the line. They will try to get as far as they can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Danielnino00:

This is it.

They should send SOS to NFF

If they try to sack Randy before the tournament they should all threaten boycott. He is fighting for them and they should reciprocate by at least standing by him.

Of course Randy would move on after the World cup, but they shouldn't try any nonsense before then.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
lovewins:

This is it.

They should send SOS to NFF

If they try to sack Randy before the tournament they should all threaten boycott. He is fighting for them and they should reciprocate by at least standing by him.

Of course Randy would move on after the World cup, but they shouldn't try any nonsense before then.

I don't think the NFF will try to sack him before the world cup starts..they're owing him and he can immediately drag them to FIFA... FIFA frowns at FAs owing coaches... It could attract a ban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by JohnBullMySon: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Jojodjo:
Rubbish!!!!!

The level of corruption and administrative incompetence in Nigeria will superise those who haven't witnessed it. Try to read David Hundeyin's investigation on NCAA, then you'll understand that public administration in Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
France have been mostly poor but they are up 3-0 vs Ireland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
BascoVanVeli:

cheesy Franny has low cut now sha so that's definitely not the reason.
Even though na joke I dey joke, she fit use attachment or even fix Brazilian hair. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Jojodjo: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Too bad where we've found ourselves cry cry
JohnBullMySon:
The level of corruption and administrative incompetence in Nigeria will superise those who haven't witnessed it. Try to read David Hundeyin's investigation on NCAA, then you'll understand that public administration in Nigeria has gone to the dogs.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Jojodjo: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Exactly!!!! The mud is their playground....
lovewins:

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
WWC2023 Preperation matches Result

Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช (0) - (3) France ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท
Lakrar 45+1 61
Le Sommer 45+3

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
Which coach should replace Randy Waldrum before the FIFA Women's World Cup?

My Source: The Nigeria Footbball Federation are discussing his future.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Friday Morning in Gold Coast Australia, The SuperFalcons had a welcome party by Nigeria " High commission in Australia.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Deltamani:

They should leave him, till after the world cup, it is too late now abeg.. We were shouting for the past 1 year or two, they did not change him,however, he came to accuse them of squandering money, all of a sudden they want to change him 2 weeks to the world, also they just remembered that he his incompetent. We have made peace with this world cup, anything we see take. They should let the man stay till after the world cup.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
You don't need a source to know they are discussing his future angry
Deltamani:

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:57am On Jul 07, 2023
Ireland vs France highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOKV_tw08ZE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1073) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Lyster360

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.