Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (827395 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (1080) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Jaybee3456: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2023
Kibbs:
Hehehe

This meal is very hot šŸ˜‚

Deborah Abiodun, Jennifer Echegini, and Christy Onyenaturuchi Ucheibe all 22 years old in the worldcup grin issorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Unlimited22: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2023
Kibbs:
Hehehe

Where's the link to the thread? I want to see more šŸ˜‚
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Unlimited22: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2023
Jaybee3456:

Deborah Abiodun, Jennifer Echegini, and Christy Onyenaturuchi Ucheibe all 22 years old in the worldcup grin issorite
Onyi Echegini was born in London. Rest.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Tessyy1701: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2023
Jaybee3456:

Echeigini - not born here
No way Abiodun is 30
Maybe Ucheibe
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Jaybee3456: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2023
Unlimited22:

Onyi Echegini was born in London. Rest.

i only brought out all the 22year olds on the team. REST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Jaybee3456:

First, you guys shouldn't give the story life. Anyone can come up with fictional stories to chase clout. How do you demean a known person with someone faceless on Nairaland?

That said, Deborah Abiodun isn't 22 (she's 19) so she obviously isn't the one. I'm also not sure Ucheibe schooled in Lagos (I may be wrong), but if I am right then no one fits the narrative

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Deltamani:
Nothing should be stopping Evelyn Ijeh from joining the SuperFalcons soonā€¦ This girl is a crazy finisher, she hardly take one touch in the Box sefā€¦.. Whaoooooo

This is something our Strikers are seriously Lacking, her awareness in front of goal is just too Sharp..

Vaxjo DFF sells Evelyn ljeh. The goal Scoring forward is sold to Tigres UANL in Liga MX and Sheā€™s the most expensive Player sold in Vaxjo DFF's history.

I will definitely be watching Tigress games on a regular again because of herā€¦!

The frontline for the SuperFalcons am expecting
Rinsola Babajide 25yrs on the Flank
Evelyn Ijeh 21yrs CF..
Correct if I'm wrong but her sister is already playing for Sweden. She might just follow her footstep.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2023
mostob:
Correct if I'm wrong but her sister is already playing for Sweden. She might just follow her footstep.

Only Evelyn is playing for Sweden at the moment. The younger sister Josephine is a defender and I'm not sure she will have a stellar professional career like Evelyn (she's gained a lot of weight).
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Unlimited22: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2023
mostob:
Are they the children of former footballer Peter Ijeh?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2023
Unlimited22:

Yes they are.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Jaybee3456: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2023
lovewins:

First, you guys shouldn't give the story life. Anyone can come up with fictional stories to chase clout. How do you demean a known person with someone faceless on Nairaland?

That said, Deborah Abiodun isn't 22 (she's 19) so she obviously isn't the one. I'm also not sure Ucheibe schooled in Lagos (I may be wrong), but if I am right now one fits the narrative

I'm not taking it serious tho, just laughing it up cos no way in the world can someone age cheat to that level now with the whole technology thing to check players knees.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2023
Jaybee3456:

Deborah is not yet 22 oga
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2023
Kibbs:
Hehehe

This meal is very hot
This one just wan trend.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2023
Unlimited22:

Yea... Evelyn and Josephine
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Danielnino00(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2023
lovewins:

That said, Deborah Abiodun isn't 22 (she's 19) so she obviously isn't the one. I'm also not sure Ucheibe schooled in Lagos (I may be wrong), but if I am right then no one fits the narrative

I doubt if Ucheibe grew up in Lagos... I might be wrong too, but I seem to recall Chriskels saying something about her being his home girl on that super eagles thread..

The story might just be one of those mischievous stuffs people post online from time to time.... nobody should pay it attention..
Even if it's true, it's been proven many times that women footballers last longer on the scene than their male counterparts because a lot of them start playing professionally at an early age...it's mostly injury or family commitment that cut short most of their careers
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2023
lovewins:

Only Evelyn is playing for Sweden at the moment. The younger sister Josephine is a defender and I'm not sure she will have a stellar professional career like Evelyn (she's gained a lot of weight).

Ok... alright then.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2023
maidaboi:
is Vicky showing interest?
I don't know... just asking
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2023
Jaybee3456:

I'm not taking it serious tho, just laughing it up cos no way in the world can someone age cheat to that level now with the whole technology thing to check players knees.

I know you didn't take it seriously. But you know sometimes, stories like this (even when false) can get a life of its own. Anyone who wants to question the age of a player shouldn't do it faceless.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

I doubt if Ucheibe grew up in Lagos... I might be wrong too, but I seem to recall Chriskels saying something about her being his home girl on that super eagles thread..

The story might just be one of those mischievous stuffs people post online from time to time.... nobody should pay it attention..
Even if it's true, it's been proven many times that women footballers last longer on the scene than their male counterparts because a lot of them start playing professionally at an early age...it's mostly injury or family commitment that cut short most of their careers

Exactly. It's pretty popular that Gift Monday grew up in Lagos even though she isn't a Westerner. For Christy, I really doubt that she did.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Jaybee3456: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2023
lovewins:

I know you didn't take it seriously. But you know sometimes, stories like this (even when false) can get a life of its own. Anyone who wants to question the age of a player shouldn't do it faceless.

Anywaysss i get you sha
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Jaybee3456: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2023
If randy gets us past R16 he should be allowed to take charge of the Olympics games.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2023
All Power belongs to Jesus but hereā€™s Christy Ucheibeā€¦.. Strength šŸ’Ŗ

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Jaybee3456: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2023
Deltamani:

Delta, what's your line up ahead of Monday's game?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by RawSex(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2023
Deltamani:
They should train or more cohesion and link-up play sad
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Deltamani:

Even though the Swedish League isnā€™t as Strong as before itā€™s still top rated at no.5 in Europe behind the English WSL, French league1, Spanish Laliga, German Frauen Bundesligaā€¦

This Girl finishing is just like that of Lyon Ada Hegerberg. Hardly take more than one touch and always shoot at side with a lot of precision..

Iā€™m also very happy with the way her Dad post and hype her on his Facebook Pageā€¦ Always comparing her daughter scoring abilities with his ownā€¦ Good Dad šŸ‘
She moved like Rinsola but is a box genius plus that finishing is exactly what we need. An Echegini/Payne behind her will be deadly. See how she was moving as her teammates were approaching the box, that's what we need. Also pace and precision when shooting, near or far.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Kibbs:
Hehehe

Abeg who is this? The 22yo is in the current WWC squad? who will that be?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by potland: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2023
Jaybee3456:

alozie is older than onome ebi
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2023
Jaybee3456:

Delta, what's your line up ahead of Monday's game?

Left with me, this would be my Line up, but right now I donā€™t see Randy risking Echegini in..! I would love to have Kanu Fresh off the Bench. If we can double up o. What we Played against Australia šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ then Victory is SurešŸ’Æ

4-2-3-1

Nnadozie

Alozie ā€” Ohale ā€” Demehin ā€” Plumptre

ā€”- Ucheibe ā€”- Ayinde ā€”-

ā€” Payne ā€”- Echegini ā€”- Ajibade ā€”

ā€” Asisat Oshoala ā€”

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2023
daveP:
Abeg who is this? The 22yo is in the current WWC squad? who will that be?

Chiamaka Nnadozie
Christy Ucheibe
Onyi Echeginiā€¦ born abroad.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Curtisaxel10: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2023
Jaybee3456:

It's Ucheibe lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Or Abiodun
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2023
lovewins:

Exactly. It's pretty popular that Gift Monday grew up in Lagos even though she isn't a Westerner. For Christy, I really doubt that she did.

Look at Esther Okoronkwo and Alozie if someone tells me theyā€™re 21 or 22 I would believe cause they look very young even their facial appearance speaks too

Same thing with Nicole Payne tell me sheā€™s 18/19 I wouldnā€™t doubtā€¦
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2023
Curtisaxel10:

It's Ucheibe lolšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Or Abiodun

But wait a minute does that person knows that Someone of 15 and 19 can be in the same class, as age doesnā€™t mean you must be in a certain class in School??ā€¦

Abeg mk that person shift, What weā€™re after right now is how the Ladies can beat England and continue to improve in the World Cup..!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (1080) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.