Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money (52329 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by etinanguy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
NL gals be like....r u a town crier?

1 Like

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by menix(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
in my Bini language it means s3x, it could mean menix is an idiot in ibo grin

u means @dugged can mean prostitute in Swahili abii tongue tongue
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by menix(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
in my Bini language it means s3x, it could mean menix is an idiot in ibo grin

u mean 2dugged can mean prostitute in Swahili abii tongue tongue
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dis is ember month their looking for girls to use for ritual purposes, don’t let your parents efforts be in vain, don’t lose that man who would give all to be with you just because of money, he’s poor today don’t mean he won’t make it, encourage him, be his neck and backbone, a word is enough for the wise

[/quote]
Dis one no go stop dem 4rm going 2 party way dem go give dem 100k as thanks for coming.. .. . Cuz d organizer own dia ancestors.. .. xo day wan day collect

2 Likes

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
royaldok:
Sorry madam, what is sango?
sango is obatala's brother Abi cousin
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by June24th: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Girls running from one guy to another because of money is due to their [size=18pt]GREED[/size]for material things..
My advice to them is to be content with what they hve so that they won't have any regrets about their actions later.. Na body go tell dem some day cry cry

1 Like

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
menix:

u mean 2dugged can mean prostitute in Swahili abii tongue tongue
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, nice try, e nor rhyme, try again grin grin
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by southernbelle(f): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
and how many guys can swear with sango that since they started dating their so called girlfriend that have not muemuesugbe with another babe?,Nigerian men that have flirting as inborn character

Jesu Kristi!!! shocked
Are you related to Patrick Obahiagbon?
Infusing Bini words into English sentences is his style. grin grin grin
That word made me laugh.

1 Like

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Thukzee01(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
ASHI hope u would learn

1 Like

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by peacekeeping(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Kindly forward this to my wasap Tnx 08060613518
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by NedalBiggie: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Cut meat, cut meat, na for cow body.
She who has the p***y knows where it pinches most.
Enough said.

Nedal was here!

1 Like

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
southernbelle:

Jesu Kristi!!! shocked
Are you related to Patrick Obahiagbon?
Infusing Bini words into English sentences is his style. grin grin grin
That word made me laugh.

hehehehe, these ladies that are muemuesugbeing, is it not guys that have girlfriends that are doing the muemuesugbe with them?,or they they ghosts? grin
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sempumping:

sango is obatala's brother Abi cousin
thank you, some people will just be asking jamb questions upandan
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by AreaFada2: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
In cheating game, girls are now head & shoulder above guys.

For most guys it's just recreation. Something you do if you can afford it, but can leave out if you cannot afford.

But for lots of girls, it's now a necessity, even an existential one sef. Because on the average, a lady in Nigeria is more likely to be unemployed than a guy. Made much worse by this recession.

They need these many guys as regular income streams to survive, keep up with the Jones's & maintain a luxury life where applicable.

So babe, this your video is way too late.

4 Likes

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by menix(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, nice try, e nor rhythm, try again grin grin

Rhythm 93.7 right tongue tongue
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by ultimate77(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Drop your digits smiley
dude help me send too abeg make I follow watch economy no free make I do better subscription. thanx jorr.
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
thank you, some people will just be asking jamb questions upandan

cheesy
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by freeman95(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahaha i know most girls no go talk
ashana them grin cheesy
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by ianSweet(f): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
The Nigerian men are no different. They are worse
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by kabrud: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olukokosir:
Tell dem.. Some ll say na recession buh na der work... Inbuilt biznex
But she is free to do anything with her body na. Is she in bondage? Is it not democratic world again?

1 Like

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by ajalawole(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Drop your digits smiley
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
menix:

Rhythm 93.7 right tongue tongue
hehehehe,no rhyme with the radio station
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Olukokosir(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
kabrud:

But she is free to do anything with her body na. Is she in bondage? Is it not democratic world again?

Yes she is free cus na her body buh no 4gt say anoda nigga go kpekus her nd wat if d girl z bn used for ritual spiritually
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by kabrud: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olukokosir:

Yes she is free cus na her body buh no 4gt say anoda nigga go kpekus her nd wat if d girl z bn used for ritual spiritually
Really?
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by pheyimen: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Who go hear go hear, who no go hear no go hear. Dem no dey force prsn 2 hear. D only two pple who i pity na d guys wey dey famz love 4 dem & dem mama kitten wy dem jst waste
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Olukokosir(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
I er one story say one nigga go kpekus her girlfwend nd one chief don kpekus her b4..

D chief don use her for ritual.

D nigga cum dey vomit maggots.. Na insyd radio I er am ooo

kabrud:

Really?
i
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Cornerstone001: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Major reason why most married women has become addicted to religion is to say this simple prayer............. tongue

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/jo8q3xoo9xaphgjqa5ns6rxmq1gl1bz41652245[/img]
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by oglalasioux(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
A girl who can get money from different men is clever provided she invests the money well. As for diseases and rituals there's no venture that doesn't have hazards; from construction workers to airline pilots to soldiers to office staff who embezzle money, there's danger everywhere to quote our MMM adherents.

The bible is awash with women who used their beauty to save the nation of Israel in times of trouble including Deborah and Esther.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by sunnyside16(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
God bless ur hustle
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by royaldok: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
ask me again
was sagt du?
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by danbrowndmf(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
and how many guys can swear with sango that since they started dating their so called girlfriend that have not muemuesugbe with another babe?,Nigerian men that have flirting as inborn character
we Are Here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.