Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have Different Men Giving You Money (52338 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
we Are Here!
Oya swear like this, may I, danbrowndmf, if I have ever muemuesugbe with with another woman while in a relationship, may my pen1s fail to work, in the name of sango, oya say ase!
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by yeyeboi(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
and how many guys can swear with sango that since they started dating their so called girlfriend that have not muemuesugbe with another babe?,Nigerian men that have flirting as inborn character

Olosho spotted angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by danbrowndmf(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
Oya swear like this, may I, danbrowndmf, if I have ever muemuesugbe with with another woman while in a relationship, may my pen1s fall to work, in the name of sango, oya say ase!
i have cheated in a relationship before but that's in the past. i'm currently not dating,and why should i even swear sef?
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
yeyeboi:

Olosho spotted angry
it takes a nitwit fvck boy to know one

1 Like

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i have cheated in a relationship before but that's in the past. i'm currently not dating,and why should i even swear sef?
story don dey enter small small, though you said you can swear
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by djlawex02(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Drop your digits smiley
09026835443 I Also Need It Too
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by danbrowndmf(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
story don dey enter small small, though you said you can swear
story no enter. i'm just stating the fact. how will i even cheat sef? me wey sabi flaunt anybody i dy date upandan.
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
story no enter. i'm just stating the fact. how will i even cheat sef? me wey sabi flaunt anybody i dy date upandan.
iff hear, you for say ase now make case close, simple
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by danbrowndmf(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
iff hear, you for say ase now make case close, simple
lol. Mo Ti Otito Fun E. Mi O Pa Iro.
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by southernbelle(f): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, these ladies that are muemuesugbeing, is it not guys that have girlfriends that are doing the muemuesugbe with them?,or they they ghosts? grin

Lol
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
The issue is that more than 75%of young ladies are into this,they call it smartness or being sharp to meet up with trends of things they can't afford,unfortunately these girls are almost every where ranging from students,coppers(even the so called MAMAS),church members and the original street girls.Apart from being used for rituals they could contact deadly diseases

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Mysticluv(f): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
She is experienced.. grin grin
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Dshocker(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:
This is for the girls who think it’s fun to sleep around or have different men who give them money for different things while they have one boyfriend who they claim to love.

Just imagine your life is like this every day, you speak to Alhaji, you thank him for the money he gave to you, and what next? You book an appointment with him, selling your body in the process just because of money.

Your life is in shambles, stick to one man, it pays, there’s no gain in that life, you have different men who cater to your different needs but at the end of the day you’re no different from ladies who sell their body for money.

You know all languages to communicate with the different men in your life, but when your boyfriend calls you, you speak like a Briton, deceiving him, assuring him of the non-existent love you have for him and still collecting the little he has, my dear, body go tell you.

We are in ember month, please be careful, so many evil men out their looking for girls to use for ritual purposes, don’t let your parents efforts be in vain, don’t lose that man who would give all to be with you just because of money, he’s poor today don’t mean he won’t make it, encourage him, be his neck and backbone, a word is enough for the wise.

This Is Funny And Entertaining But Also Has A Message In It For Our Ladies.

Please like, share and subscribe.

Thanks and Godbless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnysKdP0_2Q

Isabella Ibeji

I don't know if you the one on the video....But am happy a Nigerian girl could reason like this.

I think the world would be a better place if all female folks behaves in such manner
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Dshocker(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
cutiesoglam:
I concur

Not just concurring,but putting it into play
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol. Mo Ti Otito Fun E. Mi O Pa Iro.
English please, I am not yoruba
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by yomi007k(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Buh Bella ur cute sha...
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by singledude(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Madam,even if we want to do,we do for the fun but y'all do for the money and that's where it's fvcked up.

ianSweet:
The Nigerian men are no different. They are worse
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by 99foxxy(f): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Who your advice help...
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by bayodele73(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Drop your digits smiley
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by deliveryboy: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Leave Alhaji out of your shallow trash. OP, why rubbish one of the most revered titles of Muslims
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by BlackChyld(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Drop your digits smiley
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by danbrowndmf(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
English please, I am not yoruba
all i'm trying to say is that ' i'm not telling lies'
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
danbrowndmf:
all i'm trying to say is that ' i'm not telling lies'
ok,let's assume you fall into the category of the few good ones we still have around
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by Ogun4all(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=Talk2Bella post=50105880]This is for the girls who think it’s fun to sleep around or have different men who give them money for different things while they have one boyfriend who they claim to love.

Just imagine your life is like this every day, you speak to Alhaji, you thank him for the money he gave to you, and what next? You book an appointment with him, selling your body in the process just because of money.

Your life is in shambles, stick to one man, it pays, there’s no gain in that life, you have different men who cater to your different needs but at the end of the day you’re no different from ladies who sell their body for money.

You know all languages to communicate with the different men in your life, but when your boyfriend calls you, you speak like a Briton, deceiving him, assuring him of the non-existent love you have for him and still collecting the little he has, my dear, body go tell you.

We are in ember month, please be careful, so many evil men out their looking for girls to use for ritual purposes, don’t let your parents efforts be in vain, don’t lose that man who would give all to be with you just because of money, he’s poor today don’t mean he won’t make it, encourage him, be his neck and backbone, a word is enough for the wise.

This Is Funny And Entertaining But Also Has A Message In It For Our Ladies.

Please like, share and subscribe.

Thanks and Godbless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnysKdP0_2Q

Isabella Ibeji

[/quote) Good Talk
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by papichula: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Will be doing that soon, thanks a lot for liking it smiley
send it through watsapp too
no07062683331
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by kingchris30(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
and how many guys can swear with sango that since they started dating their so called girlfriend that have not muemuesugbe with another babe?,Nigerian men that have flirting as inborn character
including your boyfriend (husband)
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by kayo80(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:

But I must say, females are the masters of the game right now...it is too much. I know one girl that slept with five friends in one day. If not that I don't roll like that, I would have been the 6th guy. I was right there. Men! And she called her boyfriend to come pick her up from one bar in my area. Haaa! I almost fainted. She didn't even look at it like it was a big deal.
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by yeyeboi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
2dugged:
it takes a nitwit fvck boy to know one

Ohyeh angry

Tell me mor about it
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by kayo80(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nice one. Women are eve-ooo.
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by nowpresence(f): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
As far as it does not become a habit, it's OK.
You can take the money and invest it in a business. If women are bashed over this issue the men should not be spelled.
So you call out the women and the men as well.
Beside it her body and she can decide to do whatever pleases her. It's a free world.
Re: When You Have Different Men Giving You Money by STRBOY(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Drop your digits smiley

Abeg Aunty Bella pls send for me to on whatsapp and I am also waiting for We Guy own version

All dis numbers are on whatsapp... I and frnds
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) / She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.