Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins (26548 Views)

7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office / 10 Ways To Look Busy In The Office: The Gospel Of Lazy Bones. A Must Read / How To Handle A Grammarian Boss At The Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by noblet2(f): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2016
viqueta:
another female in the IT world, kudos to you sis, please feel free to quote me if you need any form of assistance as regards IT issues

Thanks....
Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Drumigba:
Kindly correct yourself, staff hasn't got plural. Staff is staff and nothing like staffs.
I
You got it wrong, it's Straff!!
Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by monfilsdavies(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

You've been stalking me to know about my comments. Funny enough i don't even know u exist undecided thanks for been a fan tho
Been indeed. Ode is being.
Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by awizle2: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
my child is got f9 in English, they call IT to resolve it, Gunny
Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by MamaletASO: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
My[b] guy pr*ck no function well.. let me call that IT guy maybe he has an idea...
[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by naira2dollar: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
i suffer all these frequently grin

2 Likes

Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by naira2dollar: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
hi all , I have 11 fiverr gig reviews to give.Contact me on whatsapp number on my signature if you need asap
Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by Caseless: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
namuguibe:
Be nice to the IT folks otherwise they can decide to block nairaland/facebook in the office grin
I personally always pay for their lunch when i spot them and in return they don't report my occasional watching of blu-film at work
grin grin fear God!

2 Likes

Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by ebby9z(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
So the essence of this thread is for everyone to know you have a job abi? I hope you will come here to tell us when they fire u due to recession. Who ur IT epp
I have not seen a blatant u unveiled outburst of stupidity for a while. Seriously dude!

2 Likes

Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by debssy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Even in the bank! Everything they call IT.... Balance sheet not balancing they call IT... GL didn't drop even when they do mistake on entry of file documentation.

1 Like

Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by uvalued(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
viqueta:
How other staffs in the office see IT Admins.......

Computer refuses to come on, they scream IT..... when you come you will discover that they didn't plug in the power cable

Printer refuses to print, they scream IT when you finally get there you discover that they didn't load paper

AC refuses to work, they scream IT, come and check why this AC is not working

Coffee maker refuses to work, they scream IT, come and make it work

Their cell phones doesn't have network, they scream IT, why can't i make calls, madam am i your service provider?

Car refuses to start, they be like call that IT guy may be he can fix it, errr sir, but i don't even have a car in the first place

Office door refuses to open, they call IT, but madam am not a carpenter na

please we are IT admins, we love our jobs no doubt but we are not MAGICIANS #lifeofanITadmin #ITisfun #ITrules
Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by jobsat34(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
viqueta:
How other staffs in the office see IT Admins.......

Computer refuses to come on, they scream IT..... when you come you will discover that they didn't plug in the power cable

Printer refuses to print, they scream IT when you finally get there you discover that they didn't load paper

AC refuses to work, they scream IT, come and check why this AC is not working

Coffee maker refuses to work, they scream IT, come and make it work

Their cell phones doesn't have network, they scream IT, why can't i make calls, madam am i your service provider?

Car refuses to start, they be like call that IT guy may be he can fix it, errr sir, but i don't even have a car in the first place

Office door refuses to open, they call IT, but madam am not a carpenter na

please we are IT admins, we love our jobs no doubt but we are not MAGICIANS #lifeofanITadmin #ITisfun #ITrules

Guy, we don suffer no small..
One office was leaking and next thing was to call IT.
Was so furious that day..
Reason we put some office line on blacklist.. Any call from there, we leave the line ringing till eternity

2 Likes

Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by adesanya2014: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
So the essence of this thread is for everyone to know you have a job abi? I hope you will come here to tell us when they fire u due to recession. Who ur IT epp
Oga ur level of foolishness is full. I will donate a bucket for u .

1 Like

Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by justmenoni: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
My ATM isn't dispensing, abeg call dat IT GUY... OP ,i swear this ur post is very funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by airsaylongcon: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2016
rasputinn:
OP

Please there is no such thing as "staffs" as it has no plural form ending with the letter "s ",just like aircraft,salmon,fish, infrastructure,furniture etc.It's an irregular plural noun

So in essence, the plural form of staff is staff

Fish actual has plural form of fishes if they are of different specie
Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by airsaylongcon: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2016
viqueta:
please bro how can i reach you cos i think am interested in that software

Google up OTRS for a fully functional readily available solution
Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by Gbengageorge: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Funny enough, the ones that are downloading are even the ones that usually shouts loudest that the network is very slow that IT dept is the worst department. Happens in my office until I discover filtering on the wireless and block them as soon I notices too much traffic. The culprit starts running to IT office.

frrank:
Monitor is off - IT my system is not displaying.

System is not browsing - You wonder who tampered with the system date.

They send doc to the wrong printer - IT my system is not printing.

My printer is not printing - Sometimes they are right in this. The printer does refuse to print sometimes until i ping the printer from the affected system.

They send very large doc to the network printer, after 5-10secs of waiting they scream IT my printer is not printing.

You inform them you're restarting the network devices, then just immediately someone screams, IT no network. Hmmmm this the most painful.

A/c is not cooling, someone screams IT, you go there only to discover they had removed it from the starbilizer.

There's no power in their extension socket, you get there to discover the power button on the extension is off even though the button on the wall socket is on.

They mistakenly send a mail to the wrong person - Hmmm this one na office arrest. They'll come and fetch you immediately to help them recall the mail by all means.

Network is slow - you discover 2 - 3 people are on YouTube while another is download a movie.

No wifi signal - I won't write on this.

They forgot their login password. - SYSTEM must have prompted them to change but they ignored.

To be continued...

The thing is, hardware related issue makes you exercise your legs. Software/application related issues. This I'll login to their system remotely and resolve the matter.
Re: How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins by frrank(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2018
Gbengageorge:
Funny enough, the ones that are downloading are even the ones that usually shouts loudest that the network is very slow that IT dept is the worst department. Happens in my office until I discover filtering on the wireless and block them as soon I notices too much traffic. The culprit starts running to IT office.

Nice one. I upgraded our network & systems. Everything gawd damn thing now runs on wireless including desktop PCs except phones. Like you said, easy to block the culprit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking / Charles Kie Resigns As Ecobank Nigeria's CEO / My Salary Has Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.