Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (118071 Views)

My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! / Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You / Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
LuvU2:
Cute bt not my type smiley

Wats up luv?
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by ashewoboy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
herbie27:
He's handsome, but the thing is if he doesn't notice you as a girl will you force it?.

This dude na correct player. grin

with this kind of CUMment, you no go mind sample the guy. I get feeling say you don dey use am wa..nk sef. Ladies and handsome dudes*you know the picture*

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Donwizbro(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mtchew, some1 dey hustle to buy atleast 1 cup of beans to deceive hunger, but but, but,...the dude fine tho. #better_thing_na_money_kill_am
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Codes151(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tunami:
Abeg who him epp.
i tire! E try sha... na the bed matters be d Koko
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Aderola15:

Soberdrunk, my before before crush kiss. No do mistake join instagram ooooo,don't have money to pay if dem kidnap you biko cry
What was wrong with you?, lines were not connecting, watsapp messages were not replied.
Hope all is well?.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by janefrancisca(f): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
#team dark guys#...any day..anytime cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
ashewoboy:

with this kind of CUMment, you no go mind sample the guy. I get feeling say you don dey use him self-service sef. Ladies and handsome dudes*you know the picture*
shocked shocked
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by agrovick(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
sisisioge:
Wowzer! Even though I'm not a fan of yellow guys I follow sign register. The guy fine no be small! He con stand well join! Biko let's photoshoot some streaks of grey in his moustache... Hmmmmmm....groovy!

Ausubilahi!!!

The Bishop must hear this gringrin
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Ndiofe: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
The question people need to ask is y igbo boyz look good. wat is the secret?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
herbie27:
What was wrong with you?, lines were not connecting, watsapp messages were not replied.
Hope all is well?.
He he he he. Twinnie, my phone crashed shocked cry cry Using my cousin's phone wink. I'll give you a call soon cry
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by slap1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
He's handsome, but I've seen finer men. Even E-money is more good looking.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by ArabMopol(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Zceesneh:
u are not handsome, or na ashawo full una street, everygirl will want to mingle with u buh none will want to date you
bring ur sis let see if she won't wet her pant .. lastly i get shell pipe, she gonna eat me alive

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Toks2008:

Not all cute guys flirt...at least I don't wink

Guy you no cute. I don see your black old face before. Thunder fire you therr well well

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by CplusJason: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
drss:
omo e get boys for nollywood wey fine pass dis nigga.
Namely?
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by dokiOloye(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
LuvU2:
Cute bt not my type smiley
Correct gyal.U see,this kind of niggur,if phone snatchers see U and am for night,dem go happy cos dem know say na ordinary slap them go give am,he go shout "mummy m ooo",surrender him phone,leave U wey be him babe there,run away.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Aderola15:

He he he he. Twinnie, my phone crashed shocked cry cry Using my cousin's phone wink. I'll give you a call soon cry
You no try, but sorry about that.
I missed you and looked for u everywhere, couldn't ask emperor becos i didn't want him thinking otherwise. grin
Call me joor!.
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mtchew..... undecided. my future hubby is wayyyy handsomer.

Too metrosexual for my taste. I like my men a bit rugged, dirty and sweaty.

Kai. This one is too cleaned up na.

I no fit compete with a guy for mirror space and attention.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Jofez: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
CplusJason:
Very handsome nigga, if he decides to join Nollywood today, that will signal the end of mike, nonso, van vicker, alex ekubo, ramsey's career.
if he stands at a place and recite his script like a poem do you think he will get the role of a gate keeper?
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
herbie27:
You no try, but sorry about that.
I missed you and looked for u everywhere, couldn't ask emperor becos i didn't want him thinking otherwise. grin
Call me joor!.
Loool. Hello from the other side wink grin tongue
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by LordIsaac(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
According to some ladies online, they can leave their boyfriends over and over again for this handsome young man who makes them "drool" with his cute pictures. David, who lives in the high class area of Abuja (Asokoro District), has become an "icon" online, as different ladies (both big and small) keep bombarding him with compliments and messages -to get his attention. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/meet-handsome-abuja-boy-who-has-won.html
I have noticed something. Whenever they say a man is handsome, he is truly handsome. But if such is said of a lady, trust me we end up admiring a decoration. Just an observation. That guy "make sense."
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
soberdrunk:
If ladies are going gaga for dis guy, if i do mistake join instagram he mean say dem go kidnap me be that oooo.......... angry angry angry
Are you a zombie or a wailer? grin grin
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
ArabMopol:
bring ur sis let see if she won't wet her pant .. lastly i get shell pipe, she gonna eat me alive
overhyphing, u ain't handsome u ain't ugly either, pls don't call my family members into this, or else i go vex for u, 25%
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by CplusJason: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Jofez:
if he stands at a place and recite his script like a poem do you think he will get the role of a gate keeper?
Lol, bros ask Lancelot Odua Imasuen or Tchidi Chikere grin
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by wendy241(f): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tunami:
Abeg who him epp.
as in ehn Tnk God[/color][color=#006600] say I I no be gal (jst kidding oh)
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Zunchi(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
See semi ooo... Gals funny sha..
Dis guy actually was the auxiliary seminarian in my ss2 days. He left the seminary prolly cause of woman matter.. Nd dem still dey pursue am....

Great ss simon nd jude minor seminary old boys!! Great!!... Austin nworah. Biko keep repping us cheesy
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by highwaist: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Handsome is useless without strong Dick and smart brain

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Lexusgs430: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
This man go be typical serial womanizer. Date him at your own peril............
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
According to some ladies online, they can leave their boyfriends over and over again for this handsome young man who makes them "drool" with his cute pictures. David, who lives in the high class area of Abuja (Asokoro District), has become an "icon" online, as different ladies (both big and small) keep bombarding him with compliments and messages -to get his attention. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/meet-handsome-abuja-boy-who-has-won.html
Nigerian girls and ojukokoro......He is cute no doubt but even if he passes by my side,I no go even sneeze.Some girls just know how to downgrade the women folks...its annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by ArabMopol(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Wetin be this? Guy you wowo no be small.
then ur sis must be olosho to fall over me dis evening
Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by cloud9usher: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
This dude is suffering from the leg deformity scientifically called "genu valgum" aka "knock-knee" aka "k-leg" as called by Nigerians grin Check his second pic, the legs show it clearly grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS by Spydamannn(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bifwoli:

He's just a useless nigga spending fortunes on vanity.

A cool dude is someone like Mark Zuckerberg - he's simple ,not into vanity ,he's humble to dress in simple clothing but he creates wealth and cool ideas.
why the hate? Are you Uglee?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.