Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) (34476 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Chuknovski(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2016
Their body go tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by ajalawole(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2016
Just imaging how the world would have be without ISLAM

5 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by mangojuice(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:
For all Christians and Southerners who are in support of their activities, I urge you to provide land in the East or West for them to build their shrine. So that they will be able to perform their religious activities without fear of being attacked as Nigeria guarantees freedom of worship nation wide. They will also have freedom to protest and block roads.

Southerners and Christian are very pisful. Oya Shiites you hearam carry your black cloth go Enugu or Ekiti.
I wish ur allah can heal from brain damage. U are a fool

10 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by oleeverking(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2016
WE GIVE IT TO YOU AS IT COMES.
LOVES OF YUNG6IX. THIS IS FOR YOU.
http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2016/10/yung6ix-ft-phyno-percy-money-is-relevant.html
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by emijo(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2016
No religious freedom again?

5 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Guyman02: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:
For all Christians and Southerners who are in support of their activities, I urge you to provide land in the East or West for them to build their shrine. So that they will be able to perform their religious activities without fear of being attacked as Nigeria guarantees freedom of worship nation wide. They will also have freedom to protest and block roads.

Southerners and Christian are very pisful. Oya Shiites you hearam carry your black cloth go Enugu or Ekiti.

Sunni hatred like you are displaying is a problem for the world.
Fact: All suicide bombers are Sunni as it is seen by Sunni scholars as martyrdom for Islam while Shiites see suicide attacks as haram and not permissible in their brand of Islam

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by prospero15(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2016
This story go sweet shaa bt Nlanders show some love it's my birthday

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by badman007(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

They have the same rights as you to practice their religion wherever they deem fit!!! Talk about religious intolerance, You should be ashamed of yourself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by badman007(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
For the record this is a muslim mother who supported the chasing of a fellow woman, children and elderly by rampaging and fanatical youths.

God help the muslim faith

It is such a shame I tell you. The level to which they are ignorant and brain washed is beyond me.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by decasey(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
Na dem dem, anything way dam like make dem do 2 dem self......na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Guyman02: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
nafiachi:

As a SUNNI Muslim it's compelling that u be replied, there is only one Islam, there is nothing according to the traditions of the prophet and his companions SHI'A or SUNNI, they were all Muslims.
Now there are various sects that emerged over the years of which there are disagreements among them, but they still basically pray together and share the basics of the faith. The Shi'a on the other hand are a group of people whose true motives are unknown to all the other various sects, as their beliefs are completely alien to what SUNNI Muslims believe, so basically to us SUNNI Muslims the Shi'a isn't even a sect in Islam, they are completely out of it, they are more like a cancer that has been deliberately inserted in the mist of Sunni Muslims.
Not that I support any violent act towards them, but in most cases they are always the aggressors, intimidating and harassing anyone, acting with disregard to others rights etc, it is always a battle when they are in the midst of SUNNI Muslims.
I hope this throws some light on this matter

Very biased analysis!

10 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by KingsleyCEO: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
These religious zealots.

The Authority told you to stop holding rallies,but you guys said you are above the law.

And now the Religious Strife tired Kano people,have taken the laws into their hands,and all of a sudden you guys get the message.

The police should let the masses of Kano teach them a little lesson.

While not trying to disrespect Islam,I must confess the religion is very confusing to me.

Islam has only two types or sects,and yet they can't see eye to eye. Christianity have like a Million type,and yet they seem to get along well.

So,what exactly am I missing here?who stands to gain when Muslims kill each other?

I'm not a Muslim, but i think they have right to protest in a democratic setting. If you ask me, i also think those who attacked them without any provocation should be fished out and dealt with, so a not to have a repeat of such in the future. I know the government will not deal with the attacks after all it could even be that they paid those guys to ambush them in the name of angry youth.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Omeokachie: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
These people have lived side by side in peace for decades. The actions of this incompetent government that pays more attention to religious matters over and above the welfare of the people have succeeded in setting them against each other.

Religious war will bring us all down. I hope this goverment will look away from religion and instead continue with the assault on the legislature & judiciary in a bid to cover up their incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by DjAduba(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sunnis and intolerance....

#IStandWithShiite #FreeZackzacky
Guy I no see u for the picture ooo, if u get mind follow go protest na .... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

We already have them here in the Christian dominated south and we live in peace with them unlike what is apparent up north with you lot.

I know they disgust you simply because they do not agree with you along doctrinal lines but since they are in minority you all maltreat and harass them while we down here show them love.

one day all your hatred will end. There is a time for everything.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by saintdennis(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
These religious zealots.

The Authority told you to stop holding rallies,but you guys said you are above the law.

And now the Religious Strife tired Kano people,have taken the laws into their hands,and all of a sudden you guys get the message.

While not trying to disrespect Islam,I must confess the religion is very confusing to me.

Islam has only two types or sects,and yet they can't see eye to eye. Christianity have like a Million type,and yet they seem to get along well.

So,what exactly am I missing here?who stands to gain when Muslims kill each other?

Bros pls Google history to see all "christians' did to themselves all in the name of Catholic vs protestant protestant vs Lutheran etc

Problem is these muslims "once committed ". Are automatically willing to die than come to a compromise.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by ezechueze(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2016
OK
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2016
nafiachi:

As a Muslim it's compelling that u be replied, there is only one Islam, there is nothing according to the traditions of the prophet and his companions SHI'A or SUNNI, they were all Muslims.
Now there are various sects that emerged over the years of which there are disagreements among them, but they still basically pray together and share the basics of the faith. The Shi'a on the other hand are a group of people whose true motives are unknown to all the other various sects, as their beliefs are completely alien to what Muslims believe, so basically to us Muslims the Shi'a isn't even a sect in Islam, they are completely out of it, they are more like a cancer that has been deliberately inserted in the mist of Muslims.
Not that I support any violent act towards them, but in most cases they are always the aggressors, intimidating and harassing anyone, acting with disregard to others rights etc, it is always a battle when they are in the midst of Muslims.

So to youbthe best way to handle this "cancer " is to hate them?

There is no greater weapon known to man than the weapon of LOVE but as a muslim you would not understand that since all you know is how to breed and distribute HATE.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by toyinid78: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2016
nafiachi:

As a Muslim it's compelling that u be replied, there is only one Islam, there is nothing according to the traditions of the prophet and his companions SHI'A or SUNNI, they were all Muslims.
Now there are various sects that emerged over the years of which there are disagreements among them, but they still basically pray together and share the basics of the faith. The Shi'a on the other hand are a group of people whose true motives are unknown to all the other various sects, as their beliefs are completely alien to what Muslims believe, so basically to us Muslims the Shi'a isn't even a sect in Islam, they are completely out of it, they are more like a cancer that has been deliberately inserted in the mist of Muslims.
Not that I support any violent act towards them, but in most cases they are always the aggressors, intimidating and harassing anyone, acting with disregard to others rights etc, it is always a battle when they are in the midst of Muslims.
if ur a wise man,one thing islam taught me is dat God is stupid n useless,how can god create a man and after sveral years ask him to use ijahb for his wife? How can god give a man talent to draw or carve n it bcoms aram in near future, how can one complete islamic calendar by going to mecca dat is another land on earth to b holy n yet thieves in politics go to said holy land to pray n come back. To thief more money,god can't defend himself or his religion den he asked d muslims to enforce islam through prophet mohammed men if not for scientist d world wud av bin uselss not christianity or islam invented any thing but hatred
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2016
prospero15:
This story go sweet shaa bt Nlanders show some love it's my birthday
Wrong thread Bro. People are too angry on this thread to show any love.
Happy Birthday tho. Have a great day!!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by davidif: 9:09am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
These religious zealots.

Dude, freedom of speech and the right to assemble is a key part of democracy. This people seemed to be peacefully protesting and exercising their rights and there so called govt that is supposed to ensure these rights are allowing them to be attacked? Isn't representative govt supposed to protect minorities from the tyranny of the majority?

4 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by muykem: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2016
Muslim and violence is like Rice and ......

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by kevoh(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

At the bold in phrase, I got a ban for a similar comment without even stating the name of the religion like you did, on the Muslim beating up a pastor thread. If yours does not get a ban then I make clear that religion section moderator is biased towards Islam.

CC: Seun, Lalasticlala, OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by toyinid78: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2016
saintdennis:

Bros pls Google history to see all "christians' did to themselves all in the name of Catholic vs protestant protestant vs Lutheran etc

Problem is these muslims "once committed ". Are automatically willing to die than come to a compromise.
stop dis babric google it to defend muslims even in ur own history ur ancestors or great grand parent fought war and even captured slaves ,mohammed did worst dan d history of christians killings nigerian has bin practing slavery before whites cames, africans did more killings dan any christians did,google it as well n see who stopped rituals of human in africa till date in saudi humans beheading is still in control, infact d chief executioner is celebrated on cnn, stop bin passionate about ur religion God is not a muslim nor a christian, practice and remove dats illy slogan am a muslim,cos even pegans get rich,and marry n get education ur not even sure a pegan wnt go to heaven because dey bown to a stone like muslims sorround n bow to kaba

6 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by princeso2020(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=madridguy post=50147163]Nonsense @ highest level. It's time we forget about Shia/Sunni hypocrisy before it's lead us to another insurgency bigger than Boko Haram.

Peaceful protest is their legitimate right.
Freedom of religion/association.

I agree with you totally.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by proeast(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2016
saintdennis:

Whats your point by trying to compare what happened 'eons' ago during the dark ages when barbarians where still on the loose to this rubbish that is happening in this 21st century?

6 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by xykms101: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
These religious zealots.

One ove sabi element " therealestguy " said democracy allows the protesters to disobey the orders as long as it has not been signed to law.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by 1shortblackboy: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
These religious zealots.

it is scary how stupid u are. What is more scary is d 9 people that have liked ur comment so far. The kano state goveenment is pushing s state rowards chaos and anarchy and u think its great......i give up!

4 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2016
DjAduba:
Guy I no see u for the picture ooo, if u get mind follow go protest na .... grin
I protested alongside them in Abuja
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2016
xykms101:

One ove sabi element " therealestguy " said democracy allows the protesters to disobey the orders as long as it has not been signed to law.
Mugu, I recall clearly telling you that only the police can issue bans against processions, sighting breach of public peace as reason.

Block head, a governor cannot give orders and it becomes law.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram / Babagana Abubakar 'Alagarno' Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested / Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.