Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) (34480 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Image123(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2016
i can imagine if a fraction of these happening was to the christian community. People like fani Kayode and his gullible Christian (so called) followers would politicise it, and bore us with islamization agenda, Buhari being a dictator and what not. Shows they are just fighting for their personal pocket, and not exhibiting true Christian discernment and command to love your neighbor as yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Thank God o abooooki don dey get brain small small
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by chijioke17(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2016
nafiachi:

As a Muslim it's compelling that u be replied, there is only one Islam, there is nothing according to the traditions of the prophet and his companions SHI'A or SUNNI, they were all Muslims.
Now there are various sects that emerged over the years of which there are disagreements among them, but they still basically pray together and share the basics of the faith. The Shi'a on the other hand are a group of people whose true motives are unknown to all the other various sects, as their beliefs are completely alien to what Muslims believe, so basically to us Muslims the Shi'a isn't even a sect in Islam, they are completely out of it, they are more like a cancer that has been deliberately inserted in the mist of Muslims.
Not that I support any violent act towards them, but in most cases they are always the aggressors, intimidating and harassing anyone, acting with disregard to others rights etc, it is always a battle when they are in the midst of Muslims.
I hope this throws some light on this matter
my question is this, which sect do the bokoharams,isis,alqaeda fall under

2 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Guyman02:

Sunni hatred like you are displaying is a problem for the world.
Fact: All suicide bombers are Sunni as it is seen by Sunni scholars as martyrdom for Islam while Shiites see suicide attacks as haram and not permissible in their brand of Islam
Tell him brah
They accuse others of their barbaric acts
You cant point out one chirch that was burnt by tue shiites
bit you can point out neighbourhoods where christians were slaughtered by malicious sunnis

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Iseoluwani: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Those of you shouting freedom freedom
I guess u didn't read the extract well. Police have given ban on somethings in the state including the movement, just to allow peace to exist in the state again. Which means their freedom has been interrupted for a while. This happens when there is no peace in a state.

Those useless aboki just broke that rule. They deserve serious beatings.

Islam best religion from the back
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by xykms101: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Mugu, I recall clearly telling you that only the police can issue bans against processions, sighting breach of public peace as reason.

Block head, a governor cannot give orders and it becomes law.

Go and sit down , mumu like you ... Governor will issue an order without carrying the police along abi ?

Learn and stop hating .
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by wiseoneking: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
These religious zealots.

The Authority told you to stop holding rallies,but you guys said you are above the law.

And now the Religious Strife tired Kano people,have taken the laws into their hands,and all of a sudden you guys get the message.

The police should let the masses of Kano teach them a little lesson.

While not trying to disrespect Islam,I must confess the religion is very confusing to me.

Islam has only two types or sects,and yet they can't see eye to eye. Christianity have like a Million type,and yet they seem to get along well.

So,what exactly am I missing here?who stands to gain when Muslims kill each other?
After all this rubbish with a little sense about christians managing their diversity, i think people do have right for peaceful procession. Your likes should hit the street to demostrate against the hunger, corruption, nepotism, increase in prices of goods, impunity etc in buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2016
that's great.. those morons need to be dealt with....Nigeria is not Iran, and mind you shia ain't Muslims at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Godstraight(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2016
saintdennis:

Bros pls Google history to see all "christians' did to themselves all in the name of Catholic vs protestant protestant vs Lutheran etc

Problem is these muslims "once committed ". Are automatically willing to die than come to a compromise.
bros that was in Europe not Nigeria, and by way that happened centuries ago in the medieval ages,defending your violent ways with medieval Christianity is something you Muslims excel.The world will be a better place without religion

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2016
I can't understand. what makes a procession illegal? we see traditional folks do this for their festivals. even us Christians do it during easter, evangelism, e.t.c. The problem here is intolerance on the part of the sunni group.

This religion will NEVER be tolerant of others, they hate christians. .they hate democracy. They hate so much they even hate themselves. This religion is not and will never be is peace. It's a cancer to this world. with it comes a trail of violence and bloodshed, paedophilia, sexism and other unspeakable horrors. I can't rejoice about this. . How many people were killed over an innocent danish cartoon? or when the C.P.C lost in 11' . This religion and violence are inseparable.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2016
Naaseer01:
that's great.. those morons need to be dealt with....Nigeria is not Iran, and mind you shia ain't Muslims at all
dealt with because they don't practice your brand of islam?. . then what will happen to us Christians who don't even practice islam? Pls answer me sir.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by closearms(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
These religious zealots.

The Authority told you to stop holding rallies,but you guys said you are above the law.

And now the Religious Strife tired Kano people,have taken the laws into their hands,and all of a sudden you guys get the message.

While not trying to disrespect Islam,I must confess the religion is very confusing to me.

Islam has only two types or sects,and yet they can't see eye to eye. Christianity have like a Million type,and yet they seem to get along well.

So,what exactly am I missing here?who stands to gain when Muslims kill each other?

if you study Islam from the scriptures (hadith's /Quran ) u understand that the end times Islam would divide to 73sects, while Christianity would be divided to 71 sects

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by wiseoneking: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:
For all Christians and Southerners who are in support of their activities, I urge you to provide land in the East or West for them to build their shrine. So that they will be able to perform their religious activities without fear of being attacked as Nigeria guarantees freedom of worship nation wide. They will also have freedom to protest and block roads.

Southerners and Christian are very pisful. Oya Shiites you hearam carry your black cloth go Enugu or Ekiti.
If care is not taking, this shiites will burn you guys more than what Boko boys is doing in your regions if care is not taking. I hope you will nnt blame GEJ tomorrow. I hate killing of people just because of demostration or procession. May be tomorrow, it may be you or your family been murdered in a cold blood for any thing. You are the next potential victim if care is not taking.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by buffalowings: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
These religious zealots.

Who stands to gain?

Saudi Arabia and iran

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2016
xykms101:

Go and sit down , mumu like you ... Governor will issue an order without carrying the police along abi ?

Learn and stop hating .
I think I know you better now. A supposed MSc holder who defends cultism online without any iota of shame.

I know you for who you are now. A hate filled creature whose purpose here is to cause trouble and express your bigotry.

You're just an intelligent mugu.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by nafiachi(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2016
chijioke17:

my question is this, which sect do the bokoharams,isis,alqaeda fall under

Why ask me? Did I introduce myself as them?
I believe in my sincere explanation I made it clear to ignoramoses like u on the position of Islam concerning shi'aites.
If u want to know more about Islam, u can do the needfull, read the Holy Quran.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Progressive01:
When it suits iPod Baboons, they go: "Islam is a curse to this world. They all need to be extinguished from the face of the earth".

And when it suits them, they go: "Shiites have rights and should be allowed freedom to cause mayhem as citizens of Nigeria. We aren't in a military era!!"

Never seen such useless set of confused loafers all my life.

But you go about your daily prayer everyday and on fridays you block major market roads and passage without disturbance?..

You do that because empathetic and loving people accomodate that as well as the law of freedom. But here you are antagonizing others.. mind you shitte people are in other regions of Nigeria also.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2016
nafiachi:

As a Muslim it's compelling that u be replied, there is only one Islam, there is nothing according to the traditions of the prophet and his companions SHI'A or SUNNI, they were all Muslims.
Now there are various sects that emerged over the years of which there are disagreements among them, but they still basically pray together and share the basics of the faith. The Shi'a on the other hand are a group of people whose true motives are unknown to all the other various sects, as their beliefs are completely alien to what Muslims believe, so basically to us Muslims the Shi'a isn't even a sect in Islam, they are completely out of it, they are more like a cancer that has been deliberately inserted in the mist of Muslims.
Not that I support any violent act towards them, but in most cases they are always the aggressors, intimidating and harassing anyone, acting with disregard to others rights etc, it is always a battle when they are in the midst of Muslims.
May Allah Bless You. Just as we have jehovah witness who doesnt believe in Christ and his importance between man and God,so we have the shite group in Islam. Infact the Jehovah witness are more closer to christiandom than shite is to islam.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Kingkamal(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2016
madridguy:
Nonsense @ highest level. It's time we forget about Shia/Sunni hypocrisy before it's lead us to another insurgency bigger than Boko Haram.

Peaceful protest is their legitimate right.
Freedom of religion/association is allowed in our Constitution.

We only have Tijaniyyah, Quadriyah, Assabadiyah, Ikhlasiyah, Shaziliyah here in Nigeria and the Arab don't support Sufism so don't know why we should be killing ourselves over their political parties.

Battle of supremacy between the Sunni's and the Shia is what's coursing crisis in the Middle-east.

Prophet Muhammad PBUH is neither Sunni nor Shia. Al-Muslim Ikhwatun.

Cc: Presidency
shiites said companions and wife of prophet are infidels and you are calling them Muslims and the prophet is purely sunni while shiites are purely hypocrites of Islam... they are not muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2016
nafiachi:

please how many sects are there in Islam and try to elucidate because I have been hearing different versions so I want to hear your ,

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Progressive01(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:
For all Christians and Southerners who are in support of their activities, I urge you to provide land in the East or West for them to build their shrine. So that they will be able to perform their religious activities without fear of being attacked as Nigeria guarantees freedom of worship nation wide. They will also have freedom to protest and block roads.

Southerners and Christian are very pisful. Oya Shiites you hearam carry your black cloth go Enugu or Ekiti.
Don't mind the Bonobo donkeys. Even if Osama Bin Laden were to be alive today and makes a statement he hates Buhari, he'd instantly turn their Hero and they'd worship him like the do Shuku Abuko Bambiala. Here they are falling over themselves for Shiites, forgetting how much they hate ALL Muslims and support every utterance the drug addict FFK makes to spite Islam.

Their foolishness is just out of this world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by MasterofNL: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2016
Progressive01:
When it suits iPod Baboons, they go: "Islam is a curse to this world. They all need to be extinguished from the face of the earth".

And when it suits them, they go: "Shiites have rights and should be allowed freedom to cause mayhem as citizens of Nigeria. We aren't in a military era!!"

Never seen such useless set of confused loafers all my life.

Mynd44, lalasticlala, why was this comment allowed to stand whereas the response given to it by Hurtgenforest has been hidden?

4 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2016
Am not after their belief I just want peace. Allah alone knows the true worshipers.

Kingkamal:
shiites said companions and wife of prophet are infidels and you are calling them Muslims and the prophet is purely sunni while shiites are purely hypocrites of Islam... they are not muslim.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2016
oboy3:
I go with the first statement,all mudslims (shiites and sunnis) aré a curse to this World

I and many igbos dont care about you mumuhamendans ,i think you will be doing the World a huge favour by killing yaselfs by yaselfs
The same way the protestant and catholics were killing themselves in the past and we Muhamedians never gave a Bleep about you dickheads. Ewu somalia.

You people will just be spewing trash. Dont you think or do your research before you talk?

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Progressive01(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2016
MasterofNL:

Mynd44, lalasticlala, why was this comment allowed to stand whereas the response given to it by Hurtgenforest has been hidden?
Oga, will you stop quoting me?? Is anyone here known as iPod or baboons, or Bonobo?? Is it you or anyone else's moniker??

I have chosen to ignore some people on this forum, you inclusive. If guilty conscience dey worry you, deal with it and leave my mentions alone.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

mallam make una kill una sef dia... grin grin grin
Na only ekiti dey west,u nø see ibadan or lagos?
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I can't understand. what makes a procession illegal? we see traditional folks do this for their festivals. even us Christians do it during easter, evangelism, e.t.c. The problem here is intolerance on the part of the sunni group.

This religion will NEVER be tolerant of others, they hate christians. .they hate democracy. They hate so much they even hate themselves. This religion is not and will never be is peace. It's a cancer to this world. with it comes a trail of violence and bloodshed, paedophilia, sexism and other unspeakable horrors. I can't rejoice about this. . How many people were killed over an innocent danish cartoon? or when the C.P.C lost in 11' . This religion and violence are inseparable.
Its very obvious most christians are ignorant about the terrorism records of their 'pure' religion.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Omoluabi16:

Its very obvious most christians are ignorant about the terrorism records of their 'pure' religion. Or maybe you/they know but just playing their normal hypocrite act out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose / Biafra Day Celebration Turns Bloody In Anambra / Pictures From Sowore's Party Declaration Today In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.