Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) (34486 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Kabashin: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Progressive01:
Don't mind the Bonobo donkeys. Even if Osama Bin Laden were to be alive today and makes a statement he hates Buhari, he'd instantly turn their Hero and they'd worship him like the do Shuku Abuko Bambiala. Here they are falling over themselves for Shiites, forgetting how much they hate ALL Muslims and support every utterance the drug addict FFK makes to spite Islam.

Their foolishness is just out of this world.

This guy is clearly a very bitter soul. Who did this to you bud ? You are clearly an extremist.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Kabashin: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:
For all Christians and Southerners who are in support of their activities, I urge you to provide land in the East or West for them to build their shrine. So that they will be able to perform their religious activities without fear of being attacked as Nigeria guarantees freedom of worship nation wide. They will also have freedom to protest and block roads.

Southerners and Christian are very pisful. Oya Shiites you hearam carry your black cloth go Enugu or Ekiti.

AM sure mynd44 is yet to see this or what ?

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by giles14(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/12/protesting-shiites-kano-dispersed-angry-citizens
my fellow Christians pls b prepared for we are nxt for wen dey are tru with d Shi'a dey will com northern Christians take note
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by charlesucheh(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
WHY WERE THEY RUNNING? I THOUGHT THEY ARE READY TO DIE AS MYTHYRS.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by crimeboss: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:
For all Christians and Southerners who are in support of their activities, I urge you to provide land in the East or West for them to build their shrine. So that they will be able to perform their religious activities without fear of being attacked as Nigeria guarantees freedom of worship nation wide. They will also have freedom to protest and block roads.

Southerners and Christian are very pisful. Oya Shiites you hearam carry your black cloth go Enugu or Ekiti.
I av known u to a fanatic, christians av so many denominations with different teachings, but u won't see them kill any or everybody?, why is ur religion so wicked?.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by dubsy91(f): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
TeamSimple:

And who is here to drag with you about religion supremacy.
Stop being ashamed,you are a christian,so dont tell me being a non muslim makes one a christian by default.

Well let the world also enjoy the impact of extremism now so that when it stops and in 100yrs time the people then will also term this period 'dark ages'.

As for you question,if the LSR ,Crusadees and anti balakas killed muslims because they are not christians and does not believe in christ,then in whose name did they commit their crime?

Alway looking for watery point to backup whats defenseless.

and who said he was taking abt himself?...even atheists are tagged Christians by u lot so long as d person isnt muslim...smh

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by juman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Educate yourself. These guys are being set up as an Iran proxy in Nigeria. Our version of Hezbollah. If you think that is ok, go see what they are doing in Lebanon. Lest we forget, there have been God-knows how much arms imported from Iran (rocket launchers and heavy weaponry inclusive), and Zakzaky himself has admitted on BBC to training his boys in military techniques, though he downplayed it as just 'like Karate'. Some of their youth are sent for advanced military training, as well as propaganda and media domination techniques in Iran. Make no mistake, left to continue amassing weapons, they will import the Iranian revolution here when they feel that they are powerful enough, and set up militias like those in Iraq, Syria and Yemen. This is not Sunni-Shia 'hypocrisy'. This is aggressive long-term shiite expansionism. And if you think that they are our brothers in Islam, then I can only say that you are not too knowledgeable about their theology, their past, or their future intentions towards Muslims.

For the present, these are links on some of their activities...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/23/nigeria-s-khomeini-spreading-iran-s-revolution-to-africa.html

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69T1YT20101030

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2016/10/how-iran-jolted-our-diplomatic-confidence/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/137026-nigeria-arrests-three-suspected-lebanese-over-weapons-trafficking-stockpiling.html

If you like, continue believing that they are peaceful. Maybe all these weapons, police/army uniforms and military training are to be used to teach science to Nursery schools... who knows?

@ the bolded.
You are a liar.

Even there are shites in the southern part of nigeria. I had met some even as far as more than a decade ago.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
juman:

@ the bolded.
You are a liar.

Even there are shites in the southern part of nigeria. I had met some even as far as more than a decade ago.

You are ignorant, so I will ignore your post. You think that because you met one or two shiites in your environment, then you are now an authority on their set up? Lol.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by madridguy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
You have made a good point. I will advise you to reason my opinion as well. We know who is fueling the crack down of the Shia. Mind you, I dont belongs to any of the group but we shouldn't let this bring another form of insurgency. I think killing our fellow human being because he/she does not belief in Hadith and the Sunnah of the Prophet PBUH is total crime against humanity. Allah SWT alone knows does who are serving him whole-heartedly. We have many people claiming to be Sunni Muslim yet they can finished up of brewery, they do illegal things yet we are killing some set of people because of some selfish agenda.

I pray this dont bring avenue for another set of terrorist. Can you judge this ?

https://www.nairaland.com/3404767/kaduna-youths-drag-body-shiite

muhamadnur:
wallahi, madridguy u,ve uttered what a right minded and knowleagable muslim wont, im nt qoutin u to stir up aguement bt 2 try correct u, prophet pbuh, said this in his hadith who does nt follow my sunnah is nt frm amngs us, sunni,s are trying to follow the sunnah, the hadiths the quran, and the sahabas nt clerics, so what u jst said here is a mistake and u should correct it. Is there any shia at that time if nt sunni the ones follow hm and hs teachings.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
dubsy91:

and who said he was taking abt himself?...even atheists are tagged Christians by u lot so long as d person isnt muslim...smh
The same way you guys refer to terrorists as muslim as the person isnt
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by juman(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

You are ignorant, so I will ignore your post. You think that because you met one or two shiites in your environment, then you are now an authority on their set up? Lol.

You make me laugh. grin

I know much about shites in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
juman:

You make me laugh. grin

I know much about shites in nigeria.

Yeah sure. You met some a decade ago, and now you are an authority, your story is very transparent. There is no need to hide your true identity, and you dont need to pretend to be an objective bystander praising the shiites. I know you are one, and I know first hand, how your people are trained to register multiple identities on public fora to sway opinion. Let us not go there. I have already made my point, with provided links.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by juman(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Yeah sure. You met some a decade ago, and now you are an authority, your story is very transparent. There is no need to hide your true identity, and you dont need to pretend to be an objective bystander praising the shiites. I know you are one, and I know first hand, how your people are trained to register multiple identities on public fora to sway opinion. Let us not go there. I have already made my point, with provided links.

I have only one identity here on nairaland.
I am always juman the allamah.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by John902(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
neocortex:

Your hatred for shiites won't let you reason properly.
Those protesting shiites are Nigerians and are kano indigenes,
they have the right to protest without you threatening them
with death or "deporting" them.
Though , I don't expect you religious bigot to understand.
no one say u shouldn't protest... a protest that leads to shooting the military men disrespecting is a protest. Ask ur self,are there not Muslims at the United States,United Kingdom? and the military men will watch u shoot at them
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Akkotto: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hypocrite, after using them to win election
FriendChoice:

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by willibounce1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
But are this shyiit people really disturbing anybody? I really need to know if they truly have any connection with any terrorist group or constitute any form of threat to the country. If not why don't just allow them be.

So long as they do no disturb anybody...they should.only be dealt with if the pose any security threat
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by havennie(f): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Esseite:
Personal observations within Major tribes on Nairaland.

I think the people up north would kill and terrorize the oppressed whether proven guilty or not. As long as it does not align with their line of thought or mentor's.
SELF CENTERED but LOVING AMONG THEMSELVES

The SS and SE would support the oppressed, and fight for justice for the oppressed, even if they have been bitten before by same person. From any part of the divide.
EMPATHETIC but GREEDY

The SW and Middle belt are not extreme partisan and swing with the pendulum, obviously because their population has been diluted with all callibers of indigenes

SELFISH but ACCOMODATING
[/b]

U are quite correct with this, but pls middlebelt people are not selfish.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by muhamadnur: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by muhamadnur: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
madridguy:
You have made a good point. I will advise you to reason my opinion as well. We know who is fueling the crack down of the Shia. Mind you, I dont belongs to any of the group but we shouldn't let this bring another form of insurgency. I think killing our fellow human being because he/she does not belief in Hadith and the Sunnah of the Prophet PBUH is total crime against humanity. Allah SWT alone knows does who are serving him whole-heartedly. We have many people claiming to be Sunni Muslim yet they can finished up of brewery, they do illegal things yet we are killing some set of people because of some selfish agenda.

I pray this dont bring avenue for another set of terrorist. Can you judge this ?

https://www.nairaland.com/3404767/kaduna-youths-drag-body-shiite

madridguy yeah thanks for that, you have a point, but yes we knw whos aiding the crackdown on shias, but for the shias also who is supporting them mind you, we have them here in nigeria, yemen 50suni/shia50 the border of saudi100suni and also irag80shia/suni20, syria60shia/suni40,bahrain suni98/shia3,kuwaitsuni99/shia1 lebanon 50suni/shia50 nigeria shia1% but they want the power e.t.c my friend ths thing s deep iran z tryin 2 control the islamic world wich z impossible, there only 3% to 5% in the entire islamic world.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by neocortex: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
John902:
no one say u shouldn't protest... a protest that leads to shooting the military men disrespecting is a protest. Ask ur self,are there not Muslims at the United States,United Kingdom? and the military men will watch u shoot at them

Shiites didn't protest with guns and no single military man was shot,
it was the peaceful protesters that were killed in cold blood.
This is a typical case of an oppressor blaming the victim for the
atrocities committed by the oppressor himself.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/12/protesting-shiites-kano-dispersed-angry-citizens
later they will start killing Christian, attacking churches... Northerner's and problems are like...

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
madridguy:
Nonsense @ highest level. It's time we forget about Shia/Sunni hypocrisy before it's lead us to another insurgency bigger than Boko Haram.

Peaceful protest is their legitimate right.
Freedom of religion/association is allowed in our Constitution.

We only have Tijaniyyah, Quadriyah, Assabadiyah, Ikhlasiyah, Shaziliyah here in Nigeria and the Arab don't support Sufism so don't know why we should be killing ourselves over their political parties.

Battle of supremacy between the Sunni's and the Shia is what's coursing crisis in the Middle-east.

Prophet Muhammad PBUH is neither Sunni nor Shia. Al-Muslim Ikhwatun.

Cc: Presidency
some EDIOTS will say Islam is religion of peace
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by chijioke17(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
nafiachi:

Why ask me? Did I introduce myself as them?
I believe in my sincere explanation I made it clear to ignoramoses like u on the position of Islam concerning shi'aites.
If u want to know more about Islam, u can do the needfull, read the Holy Quran.
if you couldn't answer, why not just shut up and ignore, must you call me names, abeg get out, dumb idiot
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by EasternPride: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
TeamSimple:

May Allah Bless You. Just as we have jehovah witness who doesnt believe in Christ and his importance between man and God,so we have the shite group in Islam. Infact the Jehovah witness are more closer to christiandom than shite is to islam.

What do you mean by JW does not believe in Jesus Christ?
Talk what you know Mr, my elder brother is a JW and I know how important Jesus Christ as a son of God is to them.
If they dont, why do they commemorate the death of Jesus and also harken to his commandments to preach to everyone in every nook and cranny.

Again, stop talking rubbish, because members of my family are members.

The reason I am probably not a main member is because they always believe in Jesus principles of no segregation, wars and wordly tribal battles,

Me as a hardcore Biafran, I can't afford to not fight back and I have to be a tribal warman.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TI1919(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by EasternPride: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
TeamSimple:

And who is here to drag with you about religion supremacy.
Stop being ashamed,you are a christian,so dont tell me being a non muslim makes one a christian by default.

Well let the world also enjoy the impact of extremism now so that when it stops and in 100yrs time the people then will also term this period 'dark ages'.

As for you question,if the LSR ,Crusadees and anti balakas killed muslims because they are not christians and does not believe in christ,then in whose name did they commit their crime?

Alway looking for watery point to backup whats defenseless.

Please pray tell, what did Sunni Muslims do in C.A.R before the anti-Balakas went of revengeful rampage, that is how you people go and be fomenting trouble everywhere.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by nafiachi(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
chijioke17:

if you couldn't answer, why not just shut up and ignore, must you call me names, abeg get out, dumb idiot

Pot calling kettle black, you asked a silly stupid question which is very common to people like u who disrespect the position, culture and religious beliefs of others without looking at their own stupidity.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by John902(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
neocortex:

Shiites didn't protest with guns and no single military man was shot,
it was the peaceful protesters that were killed in cold blood.
This is a typical case of an oppressor blaming the victim for the
atrocities committed by the oppressor himself.
I have a video if it was possible, I would have sent where the Shiites threw Arrow and shot at military, then the military broke ceasefires and they were all killed only those that escaped huge injuries leaving 5 soldiers with injuries too
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by chijioke17(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
nafiachi:

Pot calling kettle black, you asked a silly stupid question which is very common to people like u who disrespect the position, culture and religious beliefs of others without looking at their own stupidity.
guy, abeg just go away, I don't want your trouble, you can't comprehend a question and yet you claim disrespect. old just let me be
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
EasternPride:

Please pray tell, what did Sunni Muslims do in C.A.R before the anti-Balakas went of revengeful rampage, that is how you people go and be fomenting trouble everywhere.

Pls educate me ,what did they do?
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by omamokta: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oche211:

Don't mind those religious bigots. One important fact is that the shiites are much more peaceful than the dagger wedging sunnis youths.
I don't believe u. The shit are always confrontational to the constituted authority. Check out their history.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by omamokta: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oche211:

Don't mind those religious bigots. One important fact is that the shiites are much more peaceful than the dagger wedging sunnis youths.
I don't believe u. The shites are always confrontational to the constituted authority. Check out their history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Chase Boko Haram Fighters ‘into Lake Chad Water’ / PHOTOS: Gov. Wike Visits Sultan Of Sokoto / Dino Melaye's Aide Releases Statement On His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.