Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) (34483 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Caseless: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
These religious zealots.

The Authority told you to stop holding rallies,but you guys said you are above the law.

And now the Religious Strife tired Kano people,have taken the laws into their hands,and all of a sudden you guys get the message.

While not trying to disrespect Islam,I must confess the religion is very confusing to me.

Islam has only two types or sects,and yet they can't see eye to eye. Christianity have like a Million type,and yet they seem to get along well.

So,what exactly am I missing here?who stands to gain when Muslims kill each other?

--Modified---

I do not put my mouth in religious matters. I have washed my hands off this one too.

This fight,I think goes way back into centuries. To my Muslim friends,I am not taking sides.

I Comot hands.
I was wondering why you supported the action of the youth. That procession is peaceful, and doesn't warrant that reaction from those illiterates. If they flouted the other, what's the business of the youths in that? Are they the police?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Auction Of 'Stolen' Nigerian Artifacts Goes Ahead In Paris / DSS Arrests Benjamin Fakunle At Retirement Party / Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.