Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) (34477 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna During Peaceful Rally By Shiites (Pics) / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by MasterofNL: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Progressive01:
Oga, will you stop quoting me?? Is anyone here known as iPod or baboons, or Bonobo?? Is it you or anyone else's moniker??

I have chosen to ignore some people on this forum, you inclusive. If guilty conscience dey worry you, deal with it and leave my mentions alone.

Thank you.

HurtgenForest did not mention anyones moniker in his response to you as well but his comment was hidden.

Mynd44, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by nafiachi(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Guyman02:

Sunni hatred like you are displaying is a problem for the world.
Fact: All suicide bombers are Sunni as it is seen by Sunni scholars as martyrdom for Islam while Shiites see suicide attacks as haram and not permissible in their brand of Islam

How ignorant, suicide bombing was first practiced in the Muslim world by shi'aites, that is why till date every right thinking Muslim see the connection between them and the Boko haram circle, for ur information Muhd Yusuf (the Boko haram boss) was a former follower of zakzaky (the shi'i boss).
We Muslims will continue to enlighten those with objective and sincere minds on the teaching of our religion, I want to encourage u to find time to study the Quran.
God Bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2016
TeamSimple:

Its very obvious most christians are ignorant about the terrorism records of their 'pure' religion. Or maybe you/they know but just playing their normal hypocrite act out.
Typical. I'm not here for the 'My religion is better than your own talk' . Yeah yeah.
christians killed centuries ago, protestant, catholic and what have you. But we can rightly agree those were the dark ages? tell me if you read any news about anybody killing in the name of christ for the last 100 years.

you people could be so dull, you begin to mention hitler or america. you believe any non Muslim is Christian by default. Just tell me one person.. just ONE person who killed in Jesus's name.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TerrorSquad147: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:
For all Christians and Southerners who are in support of their activities, I urge you to provide land in the East or West for them to build their shrine. So that they will be able to perform their religious activities without fear of being attacked as Nigeria guarantees freedom of worship nation wide. They will also have freedom to protest and block roads.

Southerners and Christian are very pisful. Oya Shiites you hearam carry your black cloth go Enugu or Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by alexis(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:
For all Christians and Southerners who are in support of their activities, I urge you to provide land in the East or West for them to build their shrine. So that they will be able to perform their religious activities without fear of being attacked as Nigeria guarantees freedom of worship nation wide. They will also have freedom to protest and block roads.

Southerners and Christian are very pisful. Oya Shiites you hearam carry your black cloth go Enugu or Ekiti.

The same clueless reasoning is the cause of the Palestine crisis today.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by aisammy4: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
These religious zealots.

The Authority told you to stop holding rallies,but you guys said you are above the law.

And now the Religious Strife tired Kano people,have taken the laws into their hands,and all of a sudden you guys get the message.

The police should let the masses of Kano teach them a little lesson.

While not trying to disrespect Islam,I must confess the religion is very confusing to me.

Islam has only two types or sects,and yet they can't see eye to eye. Christianity have like a Million type,and yet they seem to get along well.

So,what exactly am I missing here?who stands to gain when Muslims kill each other?

Please dont be decieved and stop saying things which you know nothing about. Who told you christians dont disagree? Can a deeperlife member fellowship with a Jehovawitness? Or Can a Catholic fellowship with Living faith member?

Who so ever is involved in the killing and name calling of Shiia will face the wrath of Allah. It is no longer the Army that is killing Shiia, its now transfered to stupid mobs. Allah is watching those who do good and those who do wrong. Shiia has done no wrong before being killed unjustly. The Government has also back this extrajudicious killings with law prohibiting association of Shiia and portraying Shiia as terrorist. Ok, from the above picture now, who are the terorrists? As far as Allah exists El-Rufai & his government, The Army and foolish mobs will be put to shame.
What is mot annoying is that Nigeria are in support of the killing of innocent people (including women and children).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TerrorSquad147: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Progressive01:
When it suits iPod Baboons, they go: "Islam is a curse to this world. They all need to be extinguished from the face of the earth".

And when it suits them, they go: "Shiites have rights and should be allowed freedom to cause mayhem as citizens of Nigeria. We aren't in a military era!!"

Never seen such useless set of confused loafers all my life.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Typical. I'm not here for the 'My religion is better than your own talk' . Yeah yeah.
christians killed centuries ago, protestant, catholic and what have you. But we can rightly agree those were the dark ages? tell me if you read any news about anybody killing in the name of christ for the last 100 years.

you people could be so dull, you begin to mention hitler or america. you believe any non Muslim is Christian by default. Just tell me one person.. just ONE person who killed in Jesus's name.
And who is here to drag with you about religion supremacy.
Stop being ashamed,you are a christian,so dont tell me being a non muslim makes one a christian by default.

Well let the world also enjoy the impact of extremism now so that when it stops and in 100yrs time the people then will also term this period 'dark ages'.

As for you question,if the LSR ,Crusadees and anti balakas killed muslims because they are not christians and does not believe in christ,then in whose name did they commit their crime?

Alway looking for watery point to backup whats defenseless.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by muhamadnur: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
These religious zealots.

The Authority told you to stop holding rallies,but you guys said you are above the law.

And now the Religious Strife tired Kano people,have taken the laws into their hands,and all of a sudden you guys get the message.

The police should let the masses of Kano teach them a little lesson.

While not trying to disrespect Islam,I must confess the religion is very confusing to me.

Islam has only two types or sects,and yet they can't see eye to eye. Christianity have like a Million type,and yet they seem to get along well.

So,what exactly am I missing here?who stands to gain when Muslims kill each other?
HungerBAD let me simply explain , if ur smart enough you will get it, there are more than 2sect in islam around 70+ but why do ths two sects always collide with each other, simple reason is the the shiites shia which means "breakaway", have their own type of time islam which is unacceptable to any right minded muslim, in a nutshell hope u hav gotten it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2016
TeamSimple:

And who is here to drag with you about religion supremacy.
Stop being ashamed,you are a christian,so dont tell me being a non muslim makes one a christian by default.

Well let the world also enjoy the impact of extremism now so that when it stops and in 100yrs time the people then will also term this period 'dark ages'.

As for you question,if the LSR ,Crusadees and anti balakas killed muslims because they are not christians and does not believe in christ,then in whose name did they commit their crime?

Alway looking for watery point to backup whats defenseless.
[b][/b] lsr? balakas? I might have to use google here.never heard of them. .you have hate sects in abundanceyou people are insecure. stop drinking blood. .let peace reign. try and coexist peacefully. Don't try to kill me because I don't believe your god. don't be quick to take life ypu can't create. You say you are of peace and killing is your past time. Everyone is wary of you 'peaceful' people. you're a cancer to this world.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by nafiachi(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2016
Oma307:

please how many sects are there in Islam and try to elucidate because I have been hearing different versions so I want to hear your ,

Sects and sectarianism is alien to Islam, this of course is common today as there are several groups referring themselves as sects in Islam as I previously mentioned.
These so called sects mostly have tribal and regional or racial colouring, at times it could arise from conflicts of interest (selfish), and in some cases conflicts regarding religious understanding, as the case of the shi'a.
But as I said earlier the teaching of our religion is clear and concise for those who would sincerely seek knowledge.
I hope this serves, but if u need more information pls kindly seek a copy of the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by TeamSimple(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2016
Omoluabi16:
[b][/b] lsr? balakas? I might have to use google here.never heard of them. .you have hate sects in abundanceyou people are insecure. stop drinking blood. .let peace reign. try and coexist peacefully. Don't try to kill me because I don't believe your god. don't be quick to take life ypu can't create. You say you are of peace and killing is your past time. Everyone is wary of you 'peaceful' people. you're a cancer to this world.
You are still regurgitating what is typical of some senseless christians.
Stylishly abandon my facts and question to talk about world peace and bla bla.

Why were your people not concerned about the world peace then but went around killing non christians and christians with dividing beliefs?
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by muhamadnur: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2016
madridguy:
Nonsense @ highest level. It's time we forget about Shia/Sunni hypocrisy before it's lead us to another insurgency bigger than Boko Haram.

Peaceful protest is their legitimate right.
Freedom of religion/association is allowed in our Constitution.

We only have Tijaniyyah, Quadriyah, Assabadiyah, Ikhlasiyah, Shaziliyah here in Nigeria and the Arab don't support Sufism so don't know why we should be killing ourselves over their political parties.

Battle of supremacy between the Sunni's and the Shia is what's coursing crisis in the Middle-east.

Prophet Muhammad PBUH is neither Sunni nor Shia. Al-Muslim Ikhwatun.

Cc: Presidency
wallahi, madridguy u,ve uttered what a right minded and knowleagable muslim wont, im nt qoutin u to stir up aguement bt 2 try correct u, prophet pbuh, said this in his hadith who does nt follow my sunnah is nt frm amngs us, sunni,s are trying to follow the sunnah, the hadiths the quran, and the sahabas nt clerics, so what u jst said here is a mistake and u should correct it. Is there any shia at that time if nt sunni the ones follow hm and hs teachings.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2016
nafiachi:

Sects and sectarianism is alien to Islam, this of course is common today as there are several groups referring themselves as sects in Islam as I previously mentioned.
These so called sects mostly have tribal and regional or racial colouring, at times it could arise from conflicts of interest (selfish), and in some cases conflicts regarding religious understanding, as the case of the shi'a.
But as I said earlier the teaching of our religion is clear and concise for those who would sincerely seek knowledge.
I hope this serves, but if u need more information pls kindly seek a copy of the Quran.
thanks
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2016
TeamSimple:

You are still regurgitating what is typical of some senseless christians.
Stylishly abandon my facts and question to talk about world peace and bla bla.

Why were your people not concerned about the world peace then but went around killing non christians and christians with dividing beliefs?
lol. have a Good day sir.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by swags4u: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2016
thats good of the Nigerian soldiers,,cuz like play like play,once dey succeed,they will be a threat to the country
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by aisammy4: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2016
Esseite:

But you go about your daily prayer everyday and on fridays you block major market roads and passage without disturbance?..

You do that because empathetic and loving people accomodate that as well as the law of freedom. But here you are antagonizing others.. mind you shitte people are in other regions of Nigeria also.

Thank you so much this statement. Who so ever is involved in the killing and name calling of Shiia will face the wrath of Allah. What have the shiiate done to be out-casted the way it is being done in Nigeria. Shiia has done no wrong before being killed unjustly. Let people follow their own believe provided it did not cause harm to another person. What has the shiiate done. People are just coming out to say rubbish things about shiiate...

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by aisammy4: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2016
nafiachi:

How ignorant, suicide bombing was first practiced in the Muslim world by shi'aites, that is why till date every right thinking Muslim see the connection between them and the Boko haram circle, for ur information Muhd Yusuf (the Boko haram boss) was a former follower of zakzaky (the shi'i boss).
We Muslims will continue to enlighten those with objective and sincere minds on the teaching of our religion, I want to encourage u to find time to study the Quran.
God Bless

PLEASE, BEFORE COMING OUT TO CONFUSE PEOPLE, WHERE DID YOU ESTABLISH THE FACT THAT MUH'D YUSUF WAS A SHIA MEMBER. DID YOU KNOW HIM? HAVE YOU MET HIM BEFORE? LIE! LIE!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
These religious zealots.
--Modified---
I do not put my mouth in religious matters. I have washed my hands off this one too.
This fight,I think goes way back into centuries. To my Muslim friends,I am not taking sides.
I Comot hands.

I appreciate your observations. But other Muslims in Nigeria have never attacked Shiites in all the years they held their processions and rallies, never. It seems to me what angers people is the provocative posture of the Shiites by refusing to listen to the authorities and therefore inviting breach of the fragile peace in those cities and bringing chaos and mayhem. But then I don't think they are right to take the law into their hands by attacking the Shiites. Let me have your response if you have issues with my honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by vectoh(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2016
acenazt:
bros shi'a is shi'a,Sunni is Sunni don't mix both for your own safety. Different beliefs different ways
but dey r both muslims na

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by musicwriter(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2016
I'm so glad the people of the north have learnt their lessons of the dangers of religion and religious extremism. If they had continued this way since the 80's, boko haram wouldn't be here today. I like the fact boko haram has taught them a lesson- allow religious extremism and pay the price in future.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by xykms101: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
I think I know you better now. A supposed MSc holder who defends cultism online without any iota of shame.

I know you for who you are now. A hate filled creature whose purpose here is to cause trouble and express your bigotry.

You're just an intelligent mugu.

Now you know better .... I'm proud to be what i am .
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by aisammy4: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2016
chijioke17:

my question is this, which sect do the bokoharams,isis,alqaeda fall under

ONLY ALLAH KNOWS... MINE HERE IS...PLEASE STOP THE KILLING! STOP THE WAR!!
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Demmzy15(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2016
madridguy:
Nonsense @ highest level. It's time we forget about Shia/Sunni hypocrisy before it's lead us to another insurgency bigger than Boko Haram.

We only have Tijaniyyah, Quadriyah, Assabadiyah, Ikhlasiyah, Shaziliyah here in Nigeria and the Arab don't support Sufism so don't know why we should be killing ourselves over their political parties.

Battle of supremacy between the Sunni's and the Shia is what's coursing crisis in the Middle-east.

Who told you Arabs don't have Soofees among them? undecided
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Progressive01:
Don't mind the Bonobo donkeys. Even if Osama Bin Laden were to be alive today and makes a statement he hates Buhari, he'd instantly turn their Hero and they'd worship him like the do Shuku Abuko Bambiala. Here they are falling over themselves for Shiites, forgetting how much they hate ALL Muslims and support every utterance the drug addict FFK makes to spite Islam.

Their foolishness is just out of this world.

I concur.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Demmzy15(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2016
Guyman02:

Sunni hatred like you are displaying is a problem for the world.
Fact: All suicide bombers are Sunni as it is seen by Sunni scholars as martyrdom for Islam while Shiites see suicide attacks as haram and not permissible in their brand of Islam
You lied here bro!

Suicide bombing was first perpetrated by Shia Fighters in Lebanon around 1986. This group later gave birth to Hezbollah!

Sunnis were able to defeat the Soviet Union in Afghanistan without engaging in one suicide bombing, Muslims defeated Russia in Chechen without one suicide bombing, but the moment Sunnis embraced this filth(suicide bombing) calamity has started to befall the Muslim world.

Mind you, I'm not an advocate of killing Shias or persecuting them. Many of them are living happily in Sunni majority countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait. But take a tour to how Sunnis in Iran are living, you'll cry.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by juman(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2016
It was a procession not a protest.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by nafiachi(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2016
aisammy4:

PLEASE, BEFORE COMING OUT TO CONFUSE PEOPLE, WHERE DID YOU ESTABLISH THE FACT THAT MUH'D YUSUF WAS A SHIA MEMBER. DID YOU KNOW HIM? HAVE YOU MET HIM BEFORE? LIE! LIE!!

So since u haven't got such info makes it confusing right?
Well I am saying it again Muh'd Yusuf was a former Shi'i. And a Zakzaky follower.
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by juman(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2016
nafiachi:

So since u haven't got such info makes it confusing right?
Well I am saying it again Muh'd Yusuf was a former Shi'i. And a Zakzaky follower.

Muh'd Yusuf was never a Shi'i.

1 Like

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by nnokwa042(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

will shia go to muslim heaven? Will shia also get 72 virgins in muslim heaven?
Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Kabashin: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2016
Progressive01:
When it suits iPod Baboons, they go: "Islam is a curse to this world. They all need to be extinguished from the face of the earth".

And when it suits them, they go: "Shiites have rights and should be allowed freedom to cause mayhem as citizens of Nigeria. We aren't in a military era!!"

Never seen such useless set of confused loafers all my life.

In other words you support the killings of the Shiite in a peaceful procession. You simply exposed yourself

3 Likes

Re: Kano Residents Attack Protesting Shiites (Pics) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2016
madridguy:

Educate yourself. These guys are being set up as an Iran proxy in Nigeria. Our version of Hezbollah. If you think that is ok, go see what they are doing in Lebanon. Lest we forget, there have been God-knows how much arms imported from Iran (rocket launchers and heavy weaponry inclusive), and Zakzaky himself has admitted on BBC to training his boys in military techniques, though he downplayed it as just 'like Karate'. Some of their youth are sent for advanced military training, as well as propaganda and media domination techniques in Iran. Make no mistake, left to continue amassing weapons, they will import the Iranian revolution here when they feel that they are powerful enough, and set up militias like those in Iraq, Syria and Yemen. This is not Sunni-Shia 'hypocrisy'. This is aggressive long-term shiite expansionism. And if you think that they are our brothers in Islam, then I can only say that you are not too knowledgeable about their theology, their past, or their future intentions towards Muslims.

For the present, these are links on some of their activities...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/23/nigeria-s-khomeini-spreading-iran-s-revolution-to-africa.html

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69T1YT20101030

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2016/10/how-iran-jolted-our-diplomatic-confidence/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/137026-nigeria-arrests-three-suspected-lebanese-over-weapons-trafficking-stockpiling.html

If you like, continue believing that they are peaceful. Maybe all these weapons, police/army uniforms and military training are to be used to teach science to Nursery schools... who knows?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo / Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon / Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.