Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) (49717 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by christejames(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
GossipHeart:
Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Why do they look more healthier than many Afonjas ??

Not only you brother, I'm with you on this... until they prove to me that these girls are the same girls purportedly abducted from their school in Chibok.

How can a rebellious group hold on to a group of more than two hundred girls in a specific location for close to three years without any trace to where they were held hostage or one of the numerous arrested rebels corroborating the fact.

Until then I'm still not believing this charade. ...

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by chiboysic: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by DjSwaga(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
picture of that previous calender or adonbilivit
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by GossipHeart(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
yinkus204:
the same way Enugu attack is also a scam

The same way Buhari scammed you with his promises
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by kollinpowel(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
aloziedaya:
Northern arrangements.
No girls were kidnapped
Finish.
if your sister was among will you say that?
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by kman3000(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
GossipHeart:
Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Scam !!!

Why do they look more healthier than many Afonjas ??
my duty on NL is to pupu on d head of senseless people on NL, oya arrange ur head under my bumbum and take dis yellow/black pupu on ur big head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Zico5(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Firefire:
So this useless government cannot give Nigerians full gist and details about the Chibok girls released from bunkers?

And they expect us to take the names from headless and junk list on the internet?

END TIME Government.
U are calling ur government useless government. I pity ur generation cos u are steadily moving toward destruction. Anyone that read ur words will know u need deliverance
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by IstandWitBuhari: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
vecman22:

wailing dundee...try n have sense na...
And for ur mind u think u have sense ?
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by IstandWitBuhari: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
kman3000:
my duty on NL is to pupu on d head of senseless people on NL, oya arrange ur head under my bumbum and take dis yellow/black pupu on ur big head

Pupu on the head of ur f*******er first

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by kman3000(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
emeijeh:
Chibok girls.....
Another media distraction after raiding of judges' houses.

*meanwhile, number 10 was not ticked.
Why?!
I mess on ur face...pum pum pum angry tongue undecided
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Firefire(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Zico5:

U are calling ur government useless government. I pity ur generation cos u are steadily moving toward destruction. Anyone that read ur words will know u need deliverance

Yes, useless government of professional liars, followed by brainwashed Zone-Bs.

I also pity your generation until the 15th, because your own destruction is achieved already.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by IstandWitBuhari: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Zico5:

Ur type needs deliverance from ur Zombiesm
So u want him to hail a lying and deceitful government just to join ur gang of zombies

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by daniella04: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Not doubting this story but I believe in facts and figures. Please can someone check their names amongst those submitted by WAEC when they where first adopted
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by koribobo: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Larryton:
Why not give us a comprehensive details of the released abducted girls with their names ascribed to their pictures for proper clarification.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Firefire(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Ur type needs deliverance from ur Zombiesm
So u want him to hail a lying and deceitful government just to join ur gang of zombies

Leave the Malu...
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by erinalex: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
aloziedaya:
Northern arrangements.
No girls were kidnapped
Finish.
if NO girls were kidnapped,gej should b arrested then;becos his government set up a panel that confirmed this abduction story. If it was a northern arrangements,gej as d C-in-C should be condemned and blame for his failure to unravel this "scam" and bring d perpetrators to book. Or u want us to agree with OBJ that said "gej was never in power,but 5 women".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by koribobo: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
You will see the list when you get to hell.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by kman3000(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
aloziedaya:
Northern arrangements.
No girls were kidnapped
Finish.
my duty on NL is to pupu on senseless people head, I hereby pupu on ur empty head, oya take it... angry
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by ArabMopol(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
he he he he the truth is just coming out gradually... she is already pregnant before boko haram abduct them... do these people think they can play with our intelligence... we are not daft nah... buhari trying to divert attention ... all dis charade will never guarantee him safe passage during 2019 presidential election... snipping my Smirnoff while the whole drama reveal by itself

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by teebillz: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
May anybody who have a hand in the abduction of these girls suffer eternal damnation.
May anybody who ever rejoiced in the abduction of these girls never experience joy and happiness.
May anybody who ever benefited from the misfortune of these girls remain ever unfortunate.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by yinkus204(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
GossipHeart:

The same way Buhari scammed you with his promises
when matured people are talking the kid should remain silent so my friend keep ur mouth shout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by koribobo: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Larryton:
Why not give us a comprehensive details of the released abducted girls with their names ascribed to their pictures for proper clarification.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by GossipHeart(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
yinkus204:
when matured people are talking the kid should remain silent so my friend keep ur mouth shout

Have you received the 9 thousand naira Buhari promised you ??
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Eminent412(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2016

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abujaexpress:
Some of these girls appear not normal
If they appeared looking normal that is when it will be termed abnormal.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by kman3000(m): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Pupu on the head of ur f*******er first
since u'r senseless n even dnt respect ur father..take more pupu on ur empty head..yellow and black pupu... angry
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by yinkus204(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
GossipHeart:

Have you received the 9 thousand naira Buhari promised you ??
good night kid
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by ArabMopol(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
tbaba1234:

It was released by the presidency... The red cross also confirmed their role as middlemen.. Who are you looking to approve the list? Na wa!!
is it the Ajala that travel's to west Germany present the list ?
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by GossipHeart(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
yinkus204:
good night kid

You will receive the 9 thousand naira when you wake up in the morning

Trust Buhari
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by def111(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
they have scam the world not Nigeria, we know how it goes. buhari dey play game of thrones..

King of the North
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by stwazobia: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
tbaba1234:

What do you want to hear? This is from the presidency not a 'junk list' from the internet.
Big Scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tope Shonubi Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari In US (PHOTO) / Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.