Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) (49719 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Willybos(m): 5:09am On Oct 14, 2016
The boko boys release them because of the hunger in the country, the knew the can't feed them anymore. We wish quick release of the other girls!
May God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by emmydollars4life(m): 5:22am On Oct 14, 2016
Firefire:
So this useless government cannot give Nigerians full gist and details about the Chibok girls released from bunkers?

And they expect us to take the names from headless and junk list on the internet?

END TIME Government.
The first batch of this release was done with prisoners swap according to Boko haram commandant, Which the previous Govt didn't do because Nigerians will still condemned it, same thing goes for fuel that they condem when GEJ wanted to increase it, even Buhari said something about that he will make it #50 if he eventually become the president of this country. Because a lot of damaging conditions are involved in this release, we all know that Boko haram can't just release this girls like that. Waiting to hear the full conditions

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by fareed69(m): 5:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Larryton:
Why not give us a comprehensive details of the released abducted girls with their names ascribed to their pictures for proper clarification.

Why do you need clarification?

Are they your kids or your family members.

Be reasonable in your criticism.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Tonymario58: 5:24am On Oct 14, 2016
tbaba1234:

What do you want to hear? This is from the presidency not a 'junk list' from the internet.
That's why they use ppl of your gullibility like tissue paper,
Don't you think they should match those names with the WAEC register, give substantial details of each girl

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by riczy(m): 5:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Can some supply answer pls: What was the condition for release? Can't d guls speak for themselves? And finally they all seem to av English(non Muslim Names) and mix of Muslim names. Thought they were core Muslims!( Bornu state)how many core Muslims have Non Muslim Names? APC!!! No insult pls

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by dungas30(m): 5:54am On Oct 14, 2016
richidinho:
Pls where is that calender we normally crosscheck their faces?

Are they busy editing it?
wetin this 100% idiot they talk who be u
person wey no get boxers
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by ayindejimmy(m): 6:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Firefire:
So this useless government cannot give Nigerians full gist and details about the Chibok girls released from bunkers?

And they expect us to take the names from headless and junk list on the internet?

END TIME Government.

remember some girls are still in captivity. you want them to jeopardize their release?

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by diva90: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2016
Abujaexpress:
Some of these girls appear not normal
You don't expect them to look normal. They have been traumatized, raped, held captive for over a year and seperated from their families for too long. Glad they made it out

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by kman3000(m): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2016
emeijeh:

I can see that that woman's picture i uploaded is ur mum.
No wonder u are pissed
keep quiet, I am still pupuying on ur head....
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by emeka762001(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2016
gurunlocker:
waiting for part 2....
waiting for part 2 jare my dear. APC and lies. Tomorrow u will hear another story. people are hungry, nigerians re dying nd losing their jobs, inflation everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by speakingbeing(m): 7:10am On Oct 14, 2016
tbaba1234:

What do you want to hear? This is from the presidency not a 'junk list' from the internet.

Information about the release is too fake to be believe, because there is no narrowing down data that can proof it scam..scam... jor
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Rexleo(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2016
Very sad,when in the quest for power we resort to blackmail and shenanigan, Jonathan ask the principal where is the list of the waec students, the governor interject that for security reason the list cannot be given. Truth is straight and constant, not black or gray and always white no shades. Believe it or not this is a poorly executed scam.if you look at that picture very well the girl in the front row sit can not be more than 12 year old.I once told my colleague if the girls are kidnapped not from that school,look closely at the names released all Christian names,are they all Christian in that school?if people still think this has anything to do about PDP or ÀPC then that person need ........it is about power returning to the north pure and simple.wars are fought and sustained on ideology.the white man don't just line up and fight the 21st century war.tactics and intelligence win wars.our civil war was not won by the Nigerian soldier.it was won in a boardroom by chief Awolowo.to decimate BH a lot of Intel will need to be employed, one who and who fund them?those doing IEDs for them need to be identified, where do they get there arms from,if we attack this people BH will die a natural death.am just sad that we in the south can not see the power game the north is playing.the question now is are we ready for that kind of game.in any war propaganda is a tool of war and politics is the biggest war there is in humanity.long and shot is that chibock issue is a scam by the northern elite.it is a power grabbing tool.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by sparkle10(m): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2016
daniella04:
Not doubting this story but I believe in facts and figures. Please can someone check their names amongst those submitted by WAEC when they where first adopted

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by simpleseyi: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Why do they look more healthier than many Afonjas ??

Why do you have phobia for good news. Good things no dey happen for your family? The way your B.P. is rising, you will not live to see a better Nigeria.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Sodangi77: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2016
Firefire:

END TIME Government.
Is dis government as useless as previous government? Hw many of d gals were de able 2 saf? Nonsense
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by honeychild(f): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2016
sparkle10:

I Don see one. Deborah Jafaru (no 10) is no 123 on the Waec list.

Make others check too kwa.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by honeychild(f): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2016
Double post
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by huthority01(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2016
Kindly see link below for NA reaction towards the 21 girls claimed released by boko
haram

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/military-unaware-of-chibok-girls-release--defence-headquarters/166595.html
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by kjsun2016: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2016
GossipHeart:
Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Why do they look more healthier than many Afonjas ??
may your beloved ones look like them in their conditions in Jesus name.
Bastard Igbo generation. this is wy your region is the most backward in Nig bcus of unnecessary hatred for others.
Bastardized generation of factory products. Is it IPad or IPod that you outcast call yourself, sons of dejected generation.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Sunsets: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2016
WAEC should release their exam numbers. I want to verify the authenticity of this claim
Collenshy2020:
Goodnews shah.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2016
tbaba1234:

Come on man, what would the logistics of getting all the family members to Abuja less than 24 hours after they were released look like? The family have been informed and would be transported to see their wards.

The girl were taken to the hospital. This is one of the most important things. Let them get the physical and psychological care, they need.

Physical and psychological care with camera lights flashing in their eyes? With an army of journalists in the room? Obviously you've not been attacked by camera lights to know the effect.
If you have an idea of logistics you'd know it's a piece of cake to fly them out.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by autonomous22: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2016
na Hausa ppl dey answer all dez kam fine names.... hmmm, this chibok drama was well planned
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by omoopa(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2016
Omo see dis girls as den fine without any makeups!!! Chai
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2016
So,all those BH don enjoy this small girls.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Scam.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by omoopa(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2016
I think I'm now seeing their names one by one. "Deborah Jafaru" no 10 on the list and no.123 on the WAEC list, another one is "Jummai John" no2 on the list and 78 on the WAEC list. Keep an eye on the look
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Mckennedy: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2016
tbaba1234:
List released by the Personal Assistant to the president on New Media: Bashir Ahmad
@BashirAhmaad

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cuq1QsyWgAAbcxd.jpg:large[/img]

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/13/photonews-faces-21-chibok-girls-released-boko-haram

Good news truly bin searching through the original list but could hardly find these tendered names, abeg make una help me cross check and compare maybe my glasses ain't seeing better

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by omoopa(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2016
Woos ! woos !! woobi !!! I'm seeing sumtin on no.123 on d WAEC list: Margaret Shetimma hope she's not d daughter of Kashim Shetimma the Bornu state government?
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by grandlexuz(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2016
kman3000:
my duty on NL is to pupu on d head of senseless people on NL, oya arrange ur head under my bumbum and take dis yellow/black pupu on ur big head

Hahaha.. You really got me choking this morning. On a serious note you can tell not everyone is happy about the release of these girls.. Sometimes I think animals are better in empathizing than humans.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by tbaba1234: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Mckennedy:

Good news truly bin searching through the original list but could hardly find these tendered names, abeg make una help me cross check and compare maybe my glasses ain't seeing better

O boy, you need to get new glasses.. In a few minutes, i saw about 10 or more names..
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Topiipii(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2016
Mckennedy:

Full list in parenthesis:
1(173), 2(78), 3(90), 4(27), 5(24), 6(195), 7(10), 8(22), 9(76), 10(123), 11(96), 12(175), 13(35), 14(52), 15(100), 16(190), 17(191), 18(164), 19(68 or 139, could be any), 20(133), 21(83).

There, you have it.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Caseless: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
Firefire:

END TIME Government.
enemy, e de pain you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers, Police mount in front of Okorocha's Spibat residence In Owerri / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election / Peter Obi And Adedeji Adeleke Chatting At The Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.