Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) (49724 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Osinbajo and his wife were there to hug them. There was a lot of cameras and journalists. However,no one thought it important to fly 21 parents/guardians/relatives to Abuja to welcome the released girls.
The insensitive does not know how to act the script of the sensitive. Poor production, poor directing.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Mathewa(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
GossipHeart:
Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Scam √

Why do they look more healthier than many Afonjas ??
werey rey oo
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by charlesucheh(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
MEHN! THE BACK OF THE CHIBOKITE GIRL IN THE LAST PICTURE REMINDS ME OF MY SS3 BIOLOGICAL PRACTICAL WHERE WE WERE NEEDED TO BRING BONES OF A RAT AND NAME THEM ACCORDINGLY, WELL ATTACHED TO A CARD BOARD!!! THE GIRL'S BACK REMINDS ME OF THE SCAPULAR I REMOVED FROM THE RAT!!! OMO!!! DID YOU ALL JUST SEE THAT GIRL'S SCAPULAR ONE OF THE BIGGEST HAVE SEEN IN YEARS... THOSE GIRLS WERE TRULY STARVING..... IF BOKO HARAM NO SEE FOOD CHOP, HOW DEM WAN TAKE FEED THESE CHIBOKITES NA!!!! THANK GOD! THESE ONES ARE BACK!!!

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by emeijeh(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
kman3000:
I mess on ur face...pum pum pum angry tongue undecided
Who released you from your cage?!
Shu shu.... Back to base... Alélé!
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by tbaba1234: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
jon1:
Osinbajo and his wife were there to hug them. There was a lot of cameras and journalists. However,no one thought it important to fly 21 parents/guardians/relatives to Abuja to welcome the released girls.
The insensitive does not know how to act the script of the sensitive. Poor production, poor directing.

If you listened to the vp's speech, you would have heard that the parents would be flown in to see them.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by kman3000(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
emeijeh:

Who released you from your cage?!
Shu shu.... Back to base... Alélé!
in short, now I remove my trousers n boxers and pupu black pupu on ur head angry ahhhhh.feels so good cheesy ow did u know base if u didn't escape frm there..bongo lingo bratashi

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
But why these people too dey lie na?
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by heymorce: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
MYSTERIES OF THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS: 1. Where are the parents of these missing girls? we want to see them? (Wole Soyinka) 2. Why has the government not published pictures of these girls? (Wole Soyinka) 3. You need a lot of vehicles to transport 230 girls, 4. How where they transported? If the girls were made to walk in the bush track, how come no villager saw them? (GodswillAkpabio) 5. Thegirls were said to have been transported in trucks (Hilux), assuming 10 girls per truck, that means we'll need about 23 trucks for the girls and about 7 trucks for the insurgents. 6. Why were the principal's daughters and female staffers not touched? 7. What was the principal’s reaction when this was going on? 8. The principal has given two opposite/ different stories. Initially she said was not in on the fateful night, and had travelled out of chibok. Later she said she was in the school that night. 9. The varying number of girls abducted raises a lot of questions from 270, to 234, to 200, to 170, etc 10. In a school where 120 students registered for ssce (waec) exams, how come 234 are writting physics. 11. We were told they were abducted while writting physics exam. We were told they were abducted at night. Were they writting physics exam at night? 12. Some girls were said to have escaped,and not a single child was shot, we all know that has not been the practice in the past. Where they freed or did they escape. 13. Why were the escaped girls handed over to the governor for weeks, and not to thier parents? 14. Two of the supposed girls that escaped, that the governor allowed to tell thier stories, had two very different incoherent stories stories. 15. The supposed escaped girl that told her story does not understand nor speak english, but speaks only local chibok dialect. Was she writting waec in chibok language? 16. We were told that the state government gave N1m each to the parents of the girls,what was this money for? 17. Almost all the things suggested in the media are the things B/haram is now saying. 18. A news agency said that the girls have been sold for N2000 each, and a few days later, the Main man appears and threatens to sell the girls; are we the ones suggesting what he should do? 19. The girls shown in the latest video all look very neat, well fed n relaxed. Where did all d 230 hijabs they re wearin come from?: Where they sewn in sambisa forest also?: 20. How come the governor identified 97 girls as chibok girls student. Does the governor know all the chibok girls students? ... and many more intriguing questions? WHO ARE WE REALLY LOKING FOR? ... IS THERE SOMETHING 'FISHY'?
common! all is political strategies.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Mrfahaz(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Firefire:
So this useless government cannot give Nigerians full gist and details about the Chibok girls released from bunkers?

And they expect us to take the names from headless and junk list on the internet?

END TIME Government.

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by awoo10(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
silent so my friend keep ur mouth "shout" [/quote]
he he he,...my friend u r busy telling someone to shut up while in the actually sense its u who should shut up!!! #gbagaun master
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by freemanjay: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
Boko Haram no even see food gives these girls again they look starving the hardship follow make them release the girls
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by foody(f): 12:06am On Oct 14, 2016
But news said 21 girls and pics released showed 24 girls is there a miss up . Pls which is the truth?
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by HolyTitus(m): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2016
No yoruba names there.... I don't know why I felt the whole thing was arranged when the news first broken into limelight
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by kindklemz(m): 12:26am On Oct 14, 2016
aloziedaya:
Northern arrangements.
No girls were kidnapped
Finish.

Gbam!
Oboy,you De reason well. Scam scam everywhere.
Thats how some random guys wanted us to believe there was any attack in Enugu state. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by emeijeh(m): 12:49am On Oct 14, 2016
kman3000:
in short, now I remove my trousers n boxers and pupu black pupu on ur head angry ahhhhh.feels so good cheesy ow did u know base if u didn't escape frm there..bongo lingo bratashi
I can see that that woman's picture i uploaded is ur mum.
No wonder u are pissed
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Oluwasegun21: 12:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Iboz would 4ever wail till 2019. U can leave dis country if u are tired of seeing buhari.instead of u guyz to thanks God 4 release of d girls no mata aw or wat exchange took place. The GEJ u guyz 4ever follow,wat did he do to get doz gurlz,nothing. All he did was to suck d reserve dry with his uneducated corrupt wife. And pls dnt think am a fan of buhari. All i just crave 4 is a beta nigeria 4 every1. Pls neva use ur tribalistic hate to rubbish d success of odaz.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Eazybay(m): 1:15am On Oct 14, 2016
Wea did d hijabs go

You see a christian name and a MUSLIM surname

Rebecca Ibrahim

Deborah Ja'afaruu

Helen Musa

Mary Usman

1 Like

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by DJMicky(m): 1:23am On Oct 14, 2016
I no see any chibok girl o, all I can see are chibok mamas
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 14, 2016
tbaba1234:

If you listened to the vp's speech, you would have heard that the parents would be flown in to see them.

I listened to his "speech". This is the reason the country is so wrong,putting the cart before the horse. Have your child taken from you for over 2 years and see them return on television while everyone (even hordes of journalists) meet them first then you might see from my eyes.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by manttre: 2:28am On Oct 14, 2016
grin

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by tbaba1234: 2:32am On Oct 14, 2016
jon1:

I listened to his "speech". This is the reason the country is so wrong,putting the cart before the horse. Have your child taken from you for over 2 years and see them return on television while everyone (even hordes of journalists) meet them first then you might see from my eyes.

Come on man, what would the logistics of getting all the family members to Abuja less than 24 hours after they were released look like? The family have been informed and would be transported to see their wards.

The girl were taken to the hospital. This is one of the most important things. Let them get the physical and psychological care, they need.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by nobeku: 2:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Firefire:
So this useless government cannot give Nigerians full gist and details about the Chibok girls released from bunkers?

And they expect us to take the names from headless and junk list on the internet?

END TIME Government.
Chain...Heart Attack loading for you..You are FINISHED...Its a pity for your family..
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by nobeku: 2:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Firefire:

END TIME Government.
Chai...Heart Attack loading for you..You are FINISHED...Its a pity for your family..
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by nobeku: 2:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Firefire:

Tbaba, are you not aware that official document with government seal is being denied in this administration? talk less of a mere A4 paper without any future reference. O ga ooooo, are you sure you are in Nigeria?
Who is this FACTORY FITTED OLODO
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by LANDLORD72: 4:05am On Oct 14, 2016
Some people say is a scam, scam or no scam is a welcome development Bubu arrangement government of the north will free the remaining girls soon.Am happy for those 21 free girls their condition is too bad
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by tectonotimes: 4:07am On Oct 14, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by olash007: 4:12am On Oct 14, 2016
tbaba1234:

It was released by the presidency... The red cross also confirmed their role as middlemen.. Who are you looking to approve the list? Na wa!!

U get d time to answer hypocrite. People like them only see negative things.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by bigsmoke2(m): 4:37am On Oct 14, 2016
Them for put tracker device for the body of the 4 released boko bâstards Trace them to their hideout and then send a dozen mi-35 attack helicopters to show them love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife / 9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' / Dino Melaye Gives N10k To Each Of The Hawkers He Met On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.