Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) (49722 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by Larryton(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
fareed69:

Why do you need clarification?

Are they your kids or your family members.

Be reasonable in your criticism.

U shouldn't just base everything on criticism, we all know how the victim they first saw was identified from picture she took with other girls, and who told u I can't criticize as long as it is a constructive one. If it were to be advanced country which we tend to have been coping in all ramifications would have come up with a tangible analysis.

U should stop quoting me negatively cos I believe I am entitled to my opinion. Speak for ur self and not for people who doesn't care for u.

Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by SucreB: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
SEE DIVERSION.....SO NA THESE OLD MAMA DEM BE WAN WRITE WAEC BAH? KONTINU
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by TayoT: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
richidinho:
Pls where is that calender we normally crosscheck their faces?

Are they busy editing it?

These names are not even on the original list.

Talk about Buhari magic.
Re: Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) by kman3000(m): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
grandlexuz:

Hahaha.. You really got me choking this morning. On a serious note you can tell not everyone is happy about the release of these girls.. Sometimes I think animals are better in empathizing than humans.
I tire my brother, its not even about happy. A lot of youths are just demented mentally due to ethno-religious lines, so an average SS guy wud never see anything good frm d north, same for a northern guy. We must all realise dat foremost, we're Nigerians. By d way I'm from d south south, and I'll praise any positives frm Buhari n criticize his flops same way I did with Jonathan. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Poem For The Broom By Shehu Sani / Ambode Sacks Chaplain For Disrespecting His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.