Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' (17603 Views)

Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
When it comes to having a good Bang grin , every woman has discussed the infamous G -spot. Some people think it's a myth and get by on just normal clitoral stimulation (which ain't too shabby). But The Real Boys cool who believe in the lore of the G -spot spend countless, amazing hours searching for this spongy, walnut patch on the front of the vaginal wall.
As we know, half the fun of going some place is the journey, right? Let's pack up and head out on this uber sexy adventure.

The rumors are true.
A G -spot orgasm is a thing entirely unto itself. Different than than the intensely concentrated pleasure that comes from clitoral orgasm, this one provides all-over ecstasy.
Yeah, I know, right? I give it to my girl all the time and shes Gratefull .
But because of where the secret spot is located, it can be pretty difficult to access through the more, shall we say, conventional channels grin

So i felt i should contribute a couple of delicious suggestions of the best sex positions for hitting the G -spot . These Styles that are gonna come you way as we proceed are just a few starters to tease your palate. So Bon appetit!

And shoutout to all the Ovbialekes (Ladies) in the house!! smiley

You all are free to add any style that works for you as we proceed!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
COWGIRL

Now This one puts the Ovbialeke in charge!
She can control the speed and depth of penetration to her own taste.

Now even if shes untop that doesnt mean u shud relax and let her do all the work.. No be a man hold her waist firmly from both sides and add more pressure to her thrust...... My guy if you do not hit that G -spot call me Basstard angry
This is a great position for clitorial stimulation too. Yooooowzah Booom

2 Likes

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Its No news undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by kogistar: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Its No news undecided
yes, because u already know how to change ur styles

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Continue na

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
GIVE YOURSELF A HAND

My Guy baba God gave you Fingers Use Them to explore that Sweet Garden. its yours be a man an Own it!!
Treat her Like shes America and you are Cristopher columbus!

If you're having a hard time locating this golden ticket -- her fingers can be your best friend.
Ovbialeke!!!! baby girl yes it you am talking to ..a little lubricant and two fingers are all you need. Insert his digits and instruct him to lift and pull back gently, as if saying "come hither" -- you're sure to do his bidding.

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
Continue na
Am cummin Sweety Chillax!
Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by LoRdCaT(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
I am not gonna say i know these already..

SHITT! I just said it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
MAN'S BEST FRIEND grin grin
a.k.a. Doggy-Style

Benefits: Deep penetration and an Intimate view.

NOW THIS STYLE IS THE CREAM DE LA CREAM OF ALL STYLES...

WE ALL LOVE IT

BUT ARE YOU DOING IT RIGHT ? angry

This could be your next move after starting in The Missionary Position. Entering her from behind, you'll be able to thrust deep so the tip of your joystick touches her cervix, an often-neglected pleasure zone. But you should do this slowly and gently. Some women find it painful.

Hot Tip — Hers
She may be able to increase the intensity of your orgasm by pushing her pelvic floor muscles outward, as if trying to squeeze something out of her vagina. This causes the vaginal walls to lower, making her G -spot more accessible.

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Doggie is the sh!t. Bang the p****y well
Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
COUNTER STYLE

This one is as wild as it is effective.
Have him enter you while you find a place for yourself on a kitchen counter or table. It feels dirty and dangerous, and he can get deeper than ever!

My guy nor dull whenever you are given this posture Go ham on it!!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
THE CAT
a.k.a. Coital Alignment Technique

Benefits: Strong clitoral stimulation. In one study in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, women who were unable to have an orgasm in the missionary position reported a 56 percent increase in orgasm frequency using the coital alignment technique.

The CAT is just like the missionary except that your body is farther up and to one side. Instead of being chest to chest, your chest is near her shoulders. Have her bend her legs about 45 degrees to tilt her hips up. This causes the base of your shaft to maintain constant contact with her clitoris.

Now try this: Ask her to straighten her legs. Push your pelvis down a few inches while she pushes up.

Hot Tip — His

Instead of thrusting up and down, rock forward and back to, hopefully, provide enough stimulation for her to orgasm. Also make this the best sex position by grinding your pelvis in a circular motion. Other studies suggest even greater success, with up to 73 percent of women achieving orgasm with CAT.
Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
THE HOT SEAT
a.k.a. The Love Seat, The Man Chair

Benefits: Good G -spot stimulation.

Sit on the edge of the bed or on a chair with your feet on the floor. She turns away and backs up onto you, sitting between your legs. She can ride back and forth by pushing off the chair arms or pressing up with her feet. She can control the angle of entry by arching her back and pressing her buttocks into your groin. While doggy-style is about your dominance, The Hot Seat puts her in the driver's seat. And that makes it one of the best sex positions for both of you.

Now try this: She can reach under and stimulate the base of your penis, scrotum, and perineum. Meanwhile, you can reach around and stimulate her nipples.

Hot Tip — His

The best ways to help her get interested in sex when you can tell it's the farthest thing from her mind: Draw her a bubble bath, give her a massage, wrestle.

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
FACE OFF

a.k.a. The Lap Dance

Benefits: Allows for face-to-face intimacy; cozy for long sessions.

Sit on a chair or the edge of the bed. She then faces you, wraps her arms around your back, climbs on top, and sits on your lap. Once in the saddle, she can can ride up and down on your penis by pressing with her legs or knees. Want to go faster? Assist by grabbing her buttocks and lifting and bouncing.

Now try this: She can sit astride facing you on a rocking chair. Old wooden rockers on hardwood or stone floors provide the greatest variety of good vibes.

Hot Tip — His

There's lots of room for creativity in this position for stimulating erogenous areas of the upper body, head, neck, and face. If she likes to have her nipples licked, dont dull suck the hell out of it

3 Likes

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
DAVID COPPERFIELD
a.k.a. Trick & Treat, Lord of Licka Licka

Benefits: This sex position is the piece de resistance for women who prefer a strong, upward stroking motion.

Place a pillow under her hips to tilt her pelvis up. Bend her knees so she can place her feet on your shoulder blades.

Now try this: Amplify your oral efforts with a simple sleight-of-hand trick: While you lap away, try using your hands to push gently upward on her abdomen, stretching her skin away from her pubic bone, and helping to coax the head of her clitooris out from beneath the hood.

Hot Tip — His

Let your tongue rest firmly and flat against the full length of her vaginal entrance, then have her move and grind against your tongue.

Ah Swear if you nor still fit knack dat G -spot take her for checkup or take her to your pastor to knack her in tongues angry

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
THE PRETZEL
a.k.a. The Camel Ride , Benin X warri

Benefits: The deep penetration of doggy-style while face to face

Kneel and straddle her left leg while she is lying on her left side. She will bend her right leg around the right side of your waist, which will give you access to enter her vagina. For many women, rear entry hurts their backs. This sex position allows her to lounge comfortably while enjoying deep penetration.

Now try this: Manually stimulate her using your fingers. Or withdraw your penis and, holding the shaft with your left hand, rub the head against her clitooris to bring her to the brink of orgasm then you can reinsert when she wants you inside her.

Hot Tip — Hers

And ask her to direct you, faster, slower, lighter, harder.

Hot Tip — His

Be gentle with her clitooris. It's more sensitive than your penis, so touch lightly at first. Some women even prefer gentle pressure around it rather than direct stimulation. Go soft, then increase speed and pressure

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Should i go on??
Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
Should i go on??

Before nkor........I don buy ticket o

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
Should i go on??

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
TsaTrinity:

Lol

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
SIXTY NINE

a.k.a. Inverted 69, Over and Under

Benefits: Simultaneous oral pleasure.

When she's on top in 69, she can control the intensity of oral stimulation on her clitoris by lifting or pressing her pelvis. From this position it's easy to work her finger magic on your perineum, the sensitive area just below your testicles. Also try the man-on-top position.

Now try this: Roll over onto your sides in the 69 sex position.

Hot Tip — Hers

Place a cup of warm tea and an ice cube on the nightstand near the bed. When she gives you MouthAction, she can alternate placing the ice cube then the tea in her mouth.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
THE G-WHIZ

a.k.a. The Gangsta, The Esogban

Benefits: Allows deep penetration and targeting the G -spot

She lies on her back. You kneel between her legs and raise them, resting her calves over your shoulders. Rock her in a side-to-side and up-and-down motion to bring the head and shaft of your penis in direct contact with the front wall of her vagina. Because this angle allows for deep penetration, thrust slowly at first avoid causing her discomfort.

Now try this: Bring her legs down and have her place her feet on your chest in front of your shoulders. This allows her to control the tempo and depth of thrusts.

Hot Tip — His

Notice her nearing orgasm. You do that by listening for her breath to become short and shallow. Flushed skin and slightly engorged breasts also indicate she's nearing the peak of her arousal.......Ooooboy then you can Smile u don become Real G cool

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by adaksbullet: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool who we leak mine dick? cool cool cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Only this is on point smiley....the rest are nothing compared to this smiley
adaksbullet:
cool cool cool cool cool who we leak mine dick? cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by adaksbullet: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Only this is on point smiley....the rest are nothing compared to this smiley
the only itsqueen am no grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Pm me too Colet biro wink wink

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 14, 2016
Hahaha....not so fast cheesy tongue
adaksbullet:
the only itsqueen am no grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Pm me too Colet biro wink wink

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by fadahero: 12:17am On Oct 14, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
COWGIRL

Now This one puts the Ovbialeke in charge!
She can control the speed and depth of penetration to her own taste.

Now even if shes untop that doesnt mean u shud relax and let her do all the work.. No be a man hold her waist firmly from both sides and add more pressure to her thrust...... My guy if you do not hit that G -spot call me Basstard angry
This is a great position for clitorial stimulation too. Yooooowzah Booom
Reverse cowgirl rocks better... I HEARD it gives their hips automated movement. grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by adaksbullet: 6:50am On Oct 14, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Hahaha....not so fast cheesy tongue
no bebi, am not whant too tost u, am jus whant too EPP u wink

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by firstking01(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
Continue na
Exactly what you used to say when he's hitting the right spotgrin

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2016
grin cheesy grin
adaksbullet:
no bebi, am not whant too tost u, am jus whant too EPP u wink
Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by kelvinatkins(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2016
perform 69 on random Nigerian girls and your nose will never remain the same

3 Likes

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by yankeedude(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Ooh la la

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Approach A Lady For The First Time / Does Love Realy Fades Away? / Fast-Tracking Your Wedding in the wake of Economy Recession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.