Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' (17659 Views)

Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by harffie(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Its No news undecided
Baddest grin
Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2016
MAN'S BEST FRIEND grin grin

a.k.a. Doggy-Style

Benefits: Deep penetration and an erotic view.

NOW THIS STYLE IS THE CREAM DE LA CREAM OF ALL STYLES...

WE ALL LOVE IT grin

BUT ARE YOU DOING IT RIGHT? angry
This could be your next move after starting in The Flatiron sex position. Entering her from behind, you'll be able to thrust deep so the tip of your penis touches her cervix, an often-neglected pleasure zone. But you should do this slowly and gently. Some women find it painful.

Hot Tip — Hers

She may be able to increase the intensity of your orgasm by pushing her pelvic floor muscles outward, as if trying to squeeze something out of her vagina. This causes the vaginal walls to lower, making her G -spot more accessible.

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by Nafizzey(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
I can't wait to get married. Baba God I pray you open doors for Me.
Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
THE BEST THING A REAL MAN CAN GIVE HIS BABE!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nafizzey:
I can't wait to get married. Baba God I pray you open doors for Me.

Hahaha
Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by Nafizzey(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Hahaha
Naso my brother.
Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
firstking01:
Exactly what you used to say when he's hitting the right spotgrin
Naughty. U
Re: 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' by firstking01(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
Naughty. U
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Approach A Lady For The First Time / Malice In Relationships? Your Views: / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of My Adorable Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.