Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me (11382 Views)

You will not believe what this lady did last night / I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) / 12 Unforgettable Sex Positions That Really Hit 'THE SPOT' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
so a cousin sister call me yesterday morning that she was coming to asaba for something and intend to pass the night in my house. So in the evening she came to my house and i welcomed her.

Since i have no cooked food at home , i took her out were we ate . we had some drinks and i got myself a lil tipsy ( she didn't take alcohol ) .

Immediately we got home i lay down on the couch and slept off while she is busy watching a movie on my laptop.

I'm the kind of person that sleeps like a soldier in the battle field, i wake up at every slight noise thoughtless of a touch.

So it wasn't up to an hour when i felt a touch on hand. I open my eyes slightly and it was my cousin sister holding my hand. At first i thought it was a sister-brother friendly touch; I wanted to hold her hold back firmly to show her that i have awoken. But before i could do that i notice she was pulling my hand slowly toward her direction. Her action was strange to me so i decided to keep calm and find out what she was up to.

To my greatest surprise, she pulled my hand and placed it on her breast. I felt like asking her "what is wrong with youi" ; but again i thought about how embarrassed and ashamed she will be and if she would ever have the guts to face me after such confrontation . so i decided to keep calm and to only react if she goes further. After few minutes, she stood up and want into the room .

In the morning i drove her to the park, and she abode a bus and left.

This is somebody i grew up with; her dad and my dad are blood brothers.... so we bear same surname. We even attend same primary school ; those days most people thought we were twins as we were born on same year but different month . i dont know what has gotten into her that made her behave the way she did.

But i have decided to keep what happened within myself. I hope i took the right decision. She is my sister and i wouldn't want any bad blood between us. i'm still shocked though

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by collinometricx: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by olawealth1000(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
**yawning**
Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by falconey(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
you handled it very well

47 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by dingbang(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
grin
Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by vicstar(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
..U dodged a bullet that might also leave some scars on ya offspring

U feel me?

33 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by chris2face(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
I have got nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by 2dice01: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
just one word kongi

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
Did you say you kept the matter within yourself?.. What then am I making a comment on?

16 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by Greenbullet(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
you are a wise nigga.

3 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by NemzySeries(m): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2016
TankGod u ain't a reckless shooter if not u wud av bin seeking 4 Abortion pills, solutions or advice instead of testifying aw u averted INCEST by nw

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by ibroh22(m): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2016
OP tiri gbosa for you,,,,,,me wey be say my body is sensitive,my c.ronaldo go don kick start already...............

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by LecciGucci: 12:36am On Nov 06, 2016
Lets say dats her own 5mins for madness for that day
Which science blivs everyone has.

Thank ur stars ur own 5mins of madness didnt come at same time with hers...

coz That would have been a whoping 30-45mins of madness between 2of u dat night
And before ur brain realizes it.. dude u are already a jackass!

Na so devil for soak white sand with ijebu garri for u.
Dude thank ur stars.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by amuijiji: 2:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Ur last sentence was keeping it to urself, so why telling us

Since u knew what she did was wrong can't u keep it to urself

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by Readwarn(m): 2:10am On Nov 06, 2016
You Decided To Keep The Matter Within Yourself But Posted It On Nairaland...hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by Antoeni(m): 2:43am On Nov 06, 2016
U where discipline
Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by Bluezy13(m): 4:17am On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmm...

What if she had no sexual intent
Mere keeping your hand on her breasts isn't enough reason to misdirect your thought.

As can be seen, she didn't go extra mile and she didn't act as if anything happened.
She must have done it because perhaps she will miss you.

sometimes, be careful to not be negative.
It is just what if...?

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 06, 2016
Dude, your cousin sister didn't do nothing to you. You were just hallucinating, or you probably dreamt it. That kinda _shit happens a lot. grin

Lastmumu

13 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by Raydos: 6:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Omo see free awoof grin

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by hernandson(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2016
LecciGucci:
Lets say dats her own 5mins for madness for that day
Which science blivs everyone has.

Thank ur stars ur own 5mins of madness didnt come at same time with hers...

coz That would have been a whoping 30-45mins of madness between 2of u dat night
And before ur brain realizes it.. dude u are already a jackass!

Na so devil for soak white sand with ijebu garri for u.
Dude thank ur stars.
u gat me giggling bro

3 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2016
she knew your lonely and sexstarved. she wants you feel how boobs is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2016
emitoz:
Did you say you kept the matter within yourself?.. What then am I making a comment on?
Nairaland is a faceless forum angry

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by SexyNairalander: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2016
did she also hold you like this?

5 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2016
wisdomguy4u:
so a cousin sister call me yesterday morning that she was coming to asaba for something and intend to pass the night in my house. So in the evening she came to my house and i welcomed her.

Since i have no cooked food at home , i took her out were we ate . we had some drinks and i got myself a lil tipsy ( she didn't take alcohol ) .

Immediately we got home i lay down on the couch and slept off while she is busy watching a movie on my laptop.

I'm the kind of person that sleeps like a soldier in the battle field, i wake up at every slight noise thoughtless of a touch.

So it wasn't up to an hour when i felt a touch on hand. I open my eyes slightly and it was my cousin sister holding my hand. At first i thought it was a sister-brother friendly touch; I wanted to hold her hold back firmly to show her that i have awoken. But before i could do that i notice she was pulling my hand slowly toward her direction. Her action was strange to me so i decided to keep calm and find out what she was up to.

To my greatest surprise, she pulled my hand and placed it on her breast. I felt like asking her "what is wrong with youi" ; but again i thought about how embarrassed and ashamed she will be and if she would ever have the guts to face me after such confrontation . so i decided to keep calm and to only react if she goes further. After few minutes, she stood up and want into the room .

This is somebody i grew up with; her dad and my dad are blood brothers.... so we bear same surname. We even attend same primary school ; those days most people thought we were twins as we were born on same year but different month . i dont know what has gotten into her that made her behave the way she did.

But i have decided to keep what happened within myself. I hope i took the right decision. She is my sister and i wouldn't want any bad blood between us. i'm still shocked though

Like if u reciprocated the touching you will tell us , lies everywhere, no be only soldier you sleep like a LASTMA.

4 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2016
SexyNairalander:
did she also hold you like this?
LMAO, guy u dey craze o. grin

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by SexyNairalander: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Rextayne:
LMAO, guy u dey craze o. grin

1 Like

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by kabula(f): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2016
Hope your dick is big more than a cucumber.

Tear her pvssy she go stop am

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:15am On Nov 06, 2016
emitoz:

its still a secret as long as you dont know me and you dont know her. This is a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by firstking01(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2016
wisdomguy4u:

You are mature bro...a lot of guys will bleep her silly trust me...mesef i doubt if i would 've overcome that kind of temptation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2016
amuijiji:
Ur last sentence was keeping it to urself, so why telling us

Since u knew what she did was wrong can't u keep it to urself

This is a faceless forum ..
Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2016
firstking01:
You are mature bro...a lot of guys will bleep her silly trust me...mesef i doubt if i would 've overcome that kind of temptation.

Really.. i cant even imagine it. i cant live with the shame all my life. How would we face each other in the village

2 Likes

Re: What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me by Kelklein(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2016
@op I have to ask...

Are u very very sure you didn't dream this?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curves Of The Year!! The Curve On This Lady Will Give You Unlimited Konji (photo / I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / I Went On A Romantic Date In Lagos And Was TREATED This Way Because I Had No Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.