Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck (18411 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by SeanT21(f): 2:37am On Oct 22, 2009
There is no such thing as LUCK.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by vislabraye(m): 3:34am On Oct 22, 2009
I'm a bit open minded when it comes to such issues as you mentioned. Also at the same time some people could be so paranoid. You just have to be open to yourself. Your current financial situation might be a mere coincidence. You don't jump into conclusion until you're really sure
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by benangel: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2009
Hey guy, u may be getting everything wrong u know? come to think of it, U guys belong love each other rit? u cant let go of each other, c'mon it could be e mere coincident. Maybe u need to buckle up and pray concerning ur well being, Remember that a gul who stands with you when you are down is a true girl.
There was this true life story about a guy who had this gul after he graduated,she was with him throughout,in search of job,i mean she stood by him all through when there was nothing but when he got a job and a car,he left her for another gul,which was a very painful thing 4 the gul.then after sometime,he started going down,no job,debt here and there etc,
I hope u dint do anytin of such,cos if u did,its a pay back time,but if u didnt and things are just going wrong, just dont worry,stick to ur gul and dont blame her for ur misfortune,its only a phase,its a stepping stone to greatness,things will be ok.

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by bellapearl(f): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2009
I used to have the same problem but in the reverse sense. I thought I was bringing bad luck to my friends or boyfriends, I believed someone did juju on me.

I only learnt my lesson after getting conned out of about £1,500 by Tim Dehaney from www.psychicworkshop.net. The man knew that nobody did voodoo on me but he worked on my beliefs. It was when he began getting more aggressive and controlling that I started suspecting him. He also asked me for more money.

A psychic lady who had been seeing before had told me many times before that nobody did juju on me and that it was my thought pattern but I didn't want to accept it. Sometimes the truth is difficult to take. It was the negative thoughts that I had cumulated over the years that were bouncing back in my life.

You can do some spells at home that won't cost you anything if you still feel threatened. Check www.astralhealer.com.

Like someone said before you are in control of your life. Nobody can hurt you if you don't want them to.

It was only when I began working on myself that things got better.

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by jookco(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2009
Hello fine.boy.

It happens to me, you have only one car when you met her, my own is that I have two cars and travel to europe and my boy get accident with one of my car , and i have  to replace it with a new car for our traditional marriage, after the marriage I travel to the United States and sold the car, and I started from square one, then I was thinking like you until recently something change my attitude toward my wife, the bible, the word of God, constant meditation in the word of God reveal to me in Ecclesiastes 10: 7 I have seen slaves on horseback, while princes go on foot like slaves,  NOTE this, every great destiny command Satans attention, that Woman that come into your life is  a  great woman but system want to use that tactics to rub you off that blessing ,  your spirit is working together with her, the two of you have something in common and believe me I have sent my wife packing many times and call her back because I always felt I can't do without her, no body has bad luck, God is no respecter of man he made everybody equal, once Satan remembers you if you are not strong in the Lord you become a bad luck, now take your destiny by force, go to the word, you need a light that will overshadow all this darkness,Psalm 119:130 (King James Version)
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple, this light will overshadow every darkness in your life, I recommend you to buy a book  titled  Success Systems by Bishop David Oyedepo , man if you apply everything you read on that book then come back to me after one year and tell me what's up with you, everything I tell you is out of experience, in my own case I'm excelling in all that I do living happily with my wife and son  , and you need to know that I'm also a young man of 28 years like you maybe , you want me to give you more information on what you need to do, email me or call me my name is John Okoronkwo
email: jookco@gmail.com tel 001-510-688-3159
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Oluschenco(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2009
Watch and pray
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by galatico(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2009
Some Girl when they come into your life, they bring bad luck it could be they are cursed, sometimes it could be you are not ment to be together, guy wise up man .
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by jontoyin(f): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2009
HO BOY, I WON"T DECEIVE YOU IF YOU KNOW IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING LIKE THAT IT IS BETTER YOU QUIT,BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER. SO THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE YOUR HAY WHILE THE SUN IS STILL SHINING. ANOTHER LOVER WILL COME AND SHE WILL SEE HER OWN TOO. ACCORDING TO ONE PROVERB THAT SAYS (SOMEONE LIKE GOD IS RARE BUT SOMEONE LIKE HUMAN BEING IS MANY ) AND YOU NEED TO PRAY MORE.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by MurphyG1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2009
Sometimes pple blame their misfortunes on someone they are with/dating without having any proof. @ poster, dont do same if u are not sure. It will hurt her so much if she discovers what u are insinuating. I'll suggest u find the cause of ur mishaps b4 u leave her. All the best.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by xyuche: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
just understand that the curse of events unfolds according to preordained pattern ,human actions or desires has no effect on the curse of event,it may be done by God,fate,or just as nature may have it.Hing your trust in God.As your self how far you have gone as a young man and how far you desire to go in life.work towards your desire and wants and stop seen her as a hindrance to your success.those pleasurable hours you spend with her could be used for a more productive ventures.

Above all,don't blame any one for your failure rather blame yourself, Enthusiastic people are successful while successful people are enthusiastic. In God i trust
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Easymania: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
Guy.
Seriously speaking, i've been in dis same mess about 2yrs ago while dating my former girl friend, i noticed the problem and during so many investigations i came 2 realise we'r nt compatible.

I'll neva tell u 2 leave dis girl but d only advise i'll giv u is to make sum research over her before taking ur final decisions.

I wish u well.

You can mail me on : adedipupo_easy@yahoo.com
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by fineboy5: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
interesting advise i got in here, but which one will i follow. i need to think man, thank you all for your advice

she is a student, still in school. i just came back from oversea last 2 month to re-arrange myself as things is not workng still over there. at this time i think i need space, but she is still calling me i think twice or 3 for today the last call is not more than an hours ago.

God bless you all
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2009
Maybe you just got lazy when you met her! It happens! I have a friend who he BF started beglecting his job when he met her. He'll prefer to follow her to her own office that to go do his own work.

It got so bad that he started spending his savings without knowing! My frind had to sit him down and talk to him.

Guy tend to get carried away when they meet a good girl! She couldnt possible be affecting your luck, I dont beleive in such trash! undecided
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by fineboy5: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ujujoan,

i understand u, but my own case was never on that category.

i never neglect my duties for love. For what, I was just having promise and failed, businesses working on never achieve benefit, lost, plans not working, spending money unknowably, peope owning me money but dont want to pay, some even run away cant find them.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
Goodness gracious embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by jaygirl2: 2:30am On Oct 23, 2009
stop blaming the poor girl 4 ur misfortunes. u r at d downside of life.
prayer is d key

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by mabelgee(f): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2009
You dont blame someone for your misfortune, its happen like that to some people, but what you need to do is to pray very well, get close to God, pay your tithe, read the psalm 23 v 1 that says the Lord is my shepherd, believe in God and both of you should pray agreement prayer.

Let God know that both of you are in love. He should guide and protect you people, go to church together, read bible together.

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2009
fine.boy:

Ujujoan,

i understand u, but my own case was never on that category.

i never neglect my duties for love. For what, I was just having promise and failed, businesses working on never achieve benefit, lost, plans not working, spending money unknowably, peope owning me money but dont want to pay, some even run away cant find them.

From your grammar, I can see you are uneducated! I guess that's why you'd come up with something like this. At a point in everybody's life, things tend to go awry. It's unfortunate it coincided with when you met her. Now she's the devil blocking your progress. Na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by r231(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2009
Ujujoan:

From your grammar, I can see you are uneducated! I guess that's why you'd come up with something like this. At a point in everybody's life, things tend to go awry. It's unfortunate it coincided with when you met her. Now she's the devil blocking your progress. Na wa oh!

madam why u come finish am like dat lol
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Duniverse(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
young man you dont need a profect to tell you that she not your type, you have better quite that relationship
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by lysim: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2009
This things happen at times. You just have to PUSH - Pray Until Something Happen. Wait on God and you will smile at last.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by kemisuga(f): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ Poster - Sure you would have been in a dilemma by now, battling advises.

Just follow your instinct and pray hard. Goodluck.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2009
most of these girls have ILL LUCK written over dem, BEWARE!!!
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by adconline(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
blame it on her. why dont u find out what's going on with you cos it seems like there is going to be a long list of problems even when this wonderful lady is gone. So another woman is about to inherit the same problem.

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by phtomay(m): 12:32am On Oct 24, 2009
My Guy, Na Pray sure pass
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 24, 2009
There is no such thing as bad luck. u just missed opportunities n chances dats all. Most importantly u cud b responsible for ur mishap so leave the chick out of this.

1 Like

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by yommys01(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2009
The Question is IS SHE YOUR GOD? She has no control over you and what is happening to you financially and the fact that you are dating her when all these things happen means nothing.

When I met my first real Love Nneoma, I had nothing but afterwards I started making it in life but can I say she was the cause? YES and NO. Yes because he is got some financial brain NO because she was not working with me.

If you love your girl and you really want to marry her then ask God for direction, if you guys are not meant to be then you will part on your own without any crisis. Your financial problem may just be a coincidence.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by jmoore(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
Why do people have to engage in sex before marriage? sex is spritual if you have not known that. i guess you already had sex with her though I stand to be corrected. To find a solution to this we need to know the real problem and not assumptions. I advise you seek a pastor for an advice
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Ebethle(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
Some Christians support evangelists as though they were giving alms to the poor. This is wrong. Brethren are OBLIGATED to support a man who is doing the work of an evangelist. If they refuse they are falling down in their responsibility. As Paul said: "Do we not have the right to our food and drink? , Or is it only Barnabas and I who have no right to refrain from working for a living? Who serves as a soldier at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard without eating any of its fruit? Who tends a flock without getting some of the milk?" (1 Corinthians 9:4,6,7). Although Paul chose not to use this right in certain circumstances, he defends it: "Do I say this on human authority? Does not the law say the same? For it is written in the law of Moses, 'You shall not muzzle an ox when it is treading out the grain.' Is it for oxen that God is concerned? Does he not speak entirely for our sake? It was written for our sake, because the ploughman should plough in hope and the thresher thresh in hope of a share in the crop. If we have sown spiritual good among you, is it too much if we reap your material benefits? , Do you not know that those who are employed in the temple-service get their food from the temple, and those who serve at the altar share in the sacrificial offerings? In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel" (1 Corinthians 9:8-11,13,14).

Evangelist Bethel Uche 08064196783
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Eaglebabe: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
Leave the poor girl alone and look for the cause of ur problem.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by edogram1(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2009
push off this girl out of ur life,

many girls are moving with bad luck here and there.

ignore her, change ur sim.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by fineboy5: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2009
I need advice from people with experience not some stupid replys.

Finally I nock it to her yesterday if she knows anything or must have done something she should tell me now maybe we could work it out, but she refuse and deny of it. So I brake up with her, let me add this, I caught her several times of been cheating on me confirm source.

my lesson.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook / Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.