Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,955 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck (20059 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Gabry(f): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2009
Hey poster,

I was once in your situation. . . My bf and I have been together for 6 years 6 months now. . .

When I first met him, he basically had nothing and I had sumthing but when I met him, my money was running low, I lost my job, My school results was low, I also lost my car, and my money was gone. . . . . I wanted to leave him but the problem is I love all of his qualities. . .

So I spoke to my friends and they told me to continue on. . . At least even when Im broke and have nothing eventually, Im able to see whether my bf is genuine enough for me or not. . . (like to see if he would leave me or not that I have nothing) and than I was really broke and he did not leave me. He still stayed on and I started praying and fasting for the both of us. After 4 years, he started having his business and I started building my career. Than now we have our own house together and he had a car. And this year he is going for his Bachelor Degree and Im going for my Master's Degree. Imagine. All this money came from the both of us eventually.

Poster, to find a partner with good qualities is not easy so since you've found one, never give up hope and always try your best. At times when things are really down, thats when u are able to really identify who are your friends and love ones.

2 Likes

Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by kpolli(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2009
na ogbanje pikin u go carry,
go for deliverance
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by fineboy5: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2009
@Gabry.

thanks alot, but 6 years is what i can't stand. i must greet you, you really tried for the dude.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by fineboy5: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
@kpolli

na watin i de think oh, i'm just scared of adding more years if this is not natural. no need in wasting more time.
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by pureminded: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2009
shocked
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Gabry(f): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
fine.boy:

@Gabry.

thanks alot, but 6 years is what i can't stand. i must greet you, you really tried for the dude.

I hope you have heard of the 80% 20% rule?

This girl of your could be the 80% and if you leave her, your next girl might only be 20% of the criteria which you are seking for
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by gunners160(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
let me tel u d truth.dat gal is nt d rite gal 4 u.just imagine u are nt yet married 2 her u are havin financialy criss wat if u eventualy get married 2 her u wuld bcome a pauper then!nwdays witches and ogbanje are nw turnin 2 human beings.a word is enough 4 d wise
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by lovetolu: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
Things will get better,just pray about it. wink
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 09, 2015
Macgreat:
I think you guys are meant for each other, be patient thing will pick up, and you will be surprised. don't break up with a girl that is soo nice that doesn't bother you asking for money and all that,
Seconded...
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Kenneth01: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
This is a serious topic indeed nd have gone through it before
It actually true some girls are bad luck nd I did my research and I confirmed it
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by AZUH: 9:24am On Sep 08
fineboy5:
I need advice from people with experience not some stupid replys.

Finally I nock it to her yesterday if she knows anything or must have done something she should tell me now maybe we could work it out, but she refuse and deny of it. So I brake up with her, let me add this, I caught her several times of been cheating on me confirm source.

my lesson.
did you move forward after the split
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by Cesarr1: 10:32am On Sep 08
AZUH:
did you move forward after the split
But y u wan know
Re: Since I Met Her, I 've Been Having Bad Luck by AZUH: 3:53pm On Sep 09
Cesarr1:

But y u wan know
please tell us . Me too I dated one girl I moved back to square one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex / The Love Grotto / See The Nude Photos That Led To Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.