Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! (3602 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... / My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by veave(f): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
you are here asking questions. when police men are looking for ways to make money for Christmas. you and your girlfriend should arrange 20k or more. walk straight to the dpo. Make sure you dress responsibly and if you work with a reputable firm, show him your id card and explain. make sure you add pepper and maggi. infact claim your girl has paid 100k before without your consent and the money is yours you want it back and you will give him a cut if you can recover the money...if he ask for evidence tell him your girl paid cash. leave the rest. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by malaria(f): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Smh, things we do for love. A lesson for some ladies that do stupid things for love
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Guy.....

The police and undertaking is your best bet. Dont pull that yahoo yahoo scammer stunt. It could backfire big time

You can also pull the the "he stole her phone years ago" stunt with the police solidly behind you. He will never release the pix.
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by freshvine(f): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
cococandy:
Treat him like the sore loser that he is.

Only a few boys paid 20k each will storm his place, take all his electronics and cripple him for good measure. Is it not when another girl manages to like him and his two broken legs that he will have more private pics to threaten them with? Who knows how many EXes he's trying to blackmail? And they thought they were dealing with a human being before.

No pity there. If the girl trusted him enough when the going was good to send him private pictures and he decides to be an asshole about it because they are no longer together, he should be willing for whatever he gets in return.

The issue isn't even hard to handle as long as you can find his address (which isn't hard). No need involving police. The country is lawless anyway. might as well take advantage of that.

Sometimes I read your post and wonder the kind of utopian world you're in.

A guy that mean and desperate could also be a cultist or some underworld goon! You strike and he return bloodshed.

What you should be asking is what circumstances led to the breakup and why is the guy still feeling betrayed. A lot of women has done worse by damaging the ex boyfriend property but in this case pained guy wants to turn his loss into profit.

Did the lady ate his money and ditch him when things became rough?

OP should find out what actually transpired between the ex lovers and take it up from them.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by pretydiva(f): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
misterp9:

The guy sound so mean! He is ready to do the unthinkable, with the situation of things if we involve the police, he might just spread it anyway, if we take him to court i dont care about if he was told to pay damages, no amount of money can ever repair the phycological damages it might cause.

So confused.
dont tell him ur gonna involve d police
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Onegai(f): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
misterp9, did you see this

https://www.nairaland.com/3407687/abuja-girl-videotapes-married-boyfriends

there's hope for the police involvement. My only worry is that maybe that married man was a heavyweight.
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by schumastic(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
this is bad, just get a tape of his threats...after which you invite both the police n soldiers on different occasions, pick him up with all his gadgets n make him sign an undertaken..
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by ChessEnthusiast: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Op, what ever step you take have consequences. If you form tough, you don't know the kind of nigga you're dealing with. I suggest you thread carefully. Make friend with him. invite him over for a beer and tell him that you guys are both men and that you can always iron out issues. Use a gentleman approach. You'll be surprised how soft words can melt the heart of even a tough nigga.
Tell him you know he's hurt, and try to seek for forgiveness. We don't know what this guy might have done for your babe that she failed to reciprocate. I'm not justifying his intention, just want you to consider this as well.

I repeat - thread with caution. You don't know the kind of nigga you want to Bleep with.
Invite the police only as a last resort when you've exhausted every available diplomatic option. wish you the best. Solve it like a tactical chess player and don't act on impulse.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by baby124: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
You better don't go and meet any Psycho OP, before your case is RIP. You don't know how mad the guy is. Just get him picked up and dealt with. Police beating senior any madness.
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Wagasigiungu(m): 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
I usually don't like commenting on such issues but I have to say something here. It's quite easy though.
1. You either dump her after trying to help her out. Who knows what other skeleton she has in her closet. Except of course if u don't mind folks seeing ur wifey nude pics.
2. Be a loving caring supportive husband and swallow all the bile and dirt that may arise from d scandal.
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2016
ifyalways:
I will call his bluff. Let him upload everywhere, who cares?

No be who chop belleful get data to browse and search for nude pictures.

Besides, in this day of photoshop and all sorts, one can always tell concerned family members if they ever happen to see it that it's photoshop.

I won't trust 9ja police with such an issue, instead another option is to storm his house early morning with soldiers, have him sign in to all his email, social media accounts on all his gadgets and clear all media, empty all Sent, inbox, trash, draft boxes,change his passwords, recovery questions, lock him out of ALL his accounts then beat him wella.

Gbam! I swear na this action sure pass. This was exactly my totline. He will start life all over again and even if he in some way lays hands on d said nudes thereafter and releases them, what's the worst thing that will happen? The world will still revolve, the sun will still shine, there will still be another Christmas. In a max of 3yrs, people will forget. Life goes on. He will be the greatest looser cos he will start his e-life all over again. All memories gone, all contacts gone. I won't stop at ensuring all email boxes and social media accounts are emptied and reset, I'll also make sure all phone contacts are deleted, phones formatted, laptop hard drives broken. Let's see who laughs last. Ewu gambia.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by luvmexy: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Op it migt be a plan btw ur gal n her ex 2 get money frm u or to kw d level of love u hav for her. Juz investigate properly and involve d NPF.
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
checkengine:

Gbam! I swear na this action sure pass. This was exactly my totline. He will start life all over again and even if he in some way lays hands on d said nudes thereafter and releases them, what's the worst thing that will happen? The world will still revolve, the sun will still shine, there will still be another Christmas. In a max of 3yrs, people will forget. Life goes on. He will be the greatest looser cos he will start his e-life all over again. All memories gone, all contacts gone. I won't stop at ensuring all email boxes and social media accounts are emptied and reset, I'll also make sure all phone contacts are deleted, phones formatted, laptop hard drives broken. Let's see who laughs last. Ewu gambia.

A good name is better than Gold or Silver, I'm not sure you know how it feels if I am your coworker in the office and I have seen like 10 of your complete Nude pictures on the internet.
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
malaria:
Smh, things we do for love. A lesson for some ladies that do stupid things for love

The truth is that you attract your kind, We should me more interested in the kind of Life she was living with her Ex.
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
I hope you have the money to be paying him all the days of your life.

fuvking kill that guy, he is sick in the head.
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
ifyalways:
I will call his bluff. Let him upload everywhere, who cares?

No be who chop belleful get data to browse and search for nude pictures.

Besides, in this day of photoshop and all sorts, one can always tell concerned family members if they ever happen to see it that it's photoshop.

I won't trust 9ja police with such an issue, instead another option is to storm his house early morning with soldiers, have him sign in to all his email, social media accounts on all his gadgets and clear all media, empty all Sent, inbox, trash, draft boxes,change his passwords, recovery questions, lock him out of ALL his accounts then beat him wella.

I love that soldiers part.

op if you don't want commit murder lolzz, then do the solder thing.
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Onegai:
Option 1: Save all his messages, report him to the NPF. They will collect money from you, tell you to go to court and maybe harass him. If they harass him, they will ask to view or submit the "pictorial evidence". Eventually it will hit a lot of blogs, someone will bring it to NL, a Romancelander will call Lalasticlala to move it to the FrontPage (but Lala won't, as he's a gentleman and only Cossy's and Rahama's boobs deserve to grace the FrontPage. Not cool, Lala, not cool). You and your wife will be mortified.

The Good of Option 1: FRSC guys won't see her nude pics on time, because NPF boys hate them and won't share it to their side. Yay....

Option 2: Dress mature, go to the NPF and tell them some Yahoo-Yahoo boy scammed you and is a known scammer in that area. Tell them he owes you N150,000 and their share of retrieving the money is N50,000, you'll give them N20,000 upfront and they should collect the rest of the money from him. 2 days to their visit, open multiple email accounts and send him numerous scam-y messages, some acknowledging the "package from Malaysia" and "swallowing stuff from Brazil" and "that oyinbo woman who we collect $5000 from". When the police get there, amid slaps, kicks and punches, break his laptop. Collect N30,000 from your fiance's ex to pay the police. Tell him that if he tries to "scam" anyone again, yoi will be back next week for parents and the balance of the $5000. Look him calmly in the eye when saying this. Wear white or cream native, you must look like a rich Ramsey Noah and act like an angry Jim Iyke.

The Good of Option 2: anyone who owes you money and hears of your antics, will offer to settle his debt as soon as possible.

Moral of the story: to cure a madman, be a lunatic.

cococandy:
Treat him like the sore loser that he is.
Only a few boys paid 20k each will storm his place, take all his electronics and cripple him for good measure. Is it not when another girl manages to like him and his two broken legs that he will have more private pics to threaten them with? Who knows how many EXes he's trying to blackmail? And they thought they were dealing with a human being before.
No pity there. If the girl trusted him enough when the going was good to send him private pictures and he decides to be an asshole about it because they are no longer together, he should be willing for whatever he gets in return.
The issue isn't even hard to handle as long as you can find his address (which isn't hard). No need involving police. The country is lawless anyway. might as well take advantage of that.

Nobody can help the people who piss you ladies off. grin grin grin grin grin

Option 4:
Hire some guys to pay him a surprise visit. Let them scare the sh.it out of him and take the most embarrassing pictures. Make him wear some gay-ish underwear and lick female stilletos. Make him flaunt his azz and lick his finger with a coquettish smile. Show these guys exactly what kind of pictures you want and do not pay them all money at once. Don't even tell them why you want his pictures. Please also tell them not to kill him while breaking his free will and no blood or swollen eyes in the pictures will be accepted. You don't want street boys to do the job and never hire drug addicts.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by cococandy(f): 2:56am On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin. My ribs

Dude will never threaten anyone in his life ever again. In fact he will have recurrent nightmares where he's someone's bytch and wake up questioning his sexuality.
Mindfulness:

Nobody can help the people who piss you ladies off. grin grin grin grin grin

Option 4:
Hire some guys to pay him a surprise visit. Let them scare the sh.it out of him and take the most embarrassing pictures. Make him wear some gay-ish underwear and lick female stilletos. Make him flaunt his azz and lick his finger with a coquettish smile . Show these guys exactly what kind of pictures you want and do not pay them all money at once. Don't even tell them why you want his pictures. Please also tell them not to kill him while breaking his free will and no blood or swollen eyes in the pictures will be accepted. You don't want street boys to do the job and never hire drug addicts.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2016
First of all, you have a foolish fiancee, no one sends nudes to someone they ain't married to this days...
Also, forget about trying to beat him up or blackmailing him, apart from the fact that you are also commiting another crime, the chance of dat working is really quite slim......
Report to the police or better still, if you have a military friend, tell him to storm the dudes residence with a whole battalion... Make sure he deletes all the pictures right in front of you....
Finally, brace yourself for the possibility that your fiancee would soon have her nudes posted over the internet or anywhere possible and decide if you can live with it....
Good luck...
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by mypains: 11:51am On Oct 16, 2016
Onegai:
Option 1: Save all his messages, report him to the NPF. They will collect money from you, tell you to go to court and maybe harass him. If they harass him, they will ask to view or submit the "pictorial evidence". Eventually it will hit a lot of blogs, someone will bring it to NL, a Romancelander will call Lalasticlala to move it to the FrontPage (but Lala won't, as he's a gentleman and only Cossy's and Rahama's boobs deserve to grace the FrontPage. Not cool, Lala, not cool). You and your wife will be mortified.

The Good of Option 1: FRSC guys won't see her nude pics on time, because NPF boys hate them and won't share it to their side. Yay....

Option 2: Dress mature, go to the NPF and tell them some Yahoo-Yahoo boy scammed you and is a known scammer in that area. Tell them he owes you N150,000 and their share of retrieving the money is N50,000, you'll give them N20,000 upfront and they should collect the rest of the money from him. 2 days to their visit, open multiple email accounts and send him numerous scam-y messages, some acknowledging the "package from Malaysia" and "swallowing stuff from Brazil" and "that oyinbo woman who we collect $5000 from". When the police get there, amid slaps, kicks and punches, break his laptop. Collect N30,000 from your fiance's ex to pay the police. Tell him that if he tries to "scam" anyone again, yoi will be back next week for parents and the balance of the $5000. Look him calmly in the eye when saying this. Wear white or cream native, you must look like a rich Ramsey Noah and act like an angry Jim Iyke.

The Good of Option 2: anyone who owes you money and hears of your antics, will offer to settle his debt as soon as possible.

Moral of the story: to cure a madman, be a lunatic.
you are one hell of a smart lady. Your hubby is lucky. Mehn, this one of things I talk about ladies with brain whom men can also learn something from.

Transfer that DNA to ya kids, especially ya daughters ASAP!!!! cheesy
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
cococandy:
grin grin. My ribs

Dude will never threaten anyone in his life ever again. In fact he will have recurrent nightmares where he's someone's bytch and wake up questioning his sexuality.

Mission accomplished. coolgrin

Blackmailers be aware. angry If the police doesn't throw you in jail, you will wish they had.
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by EfemenaXY: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
My observation:

The @op is the blackmailer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
EfemenaXY:
My observation:

The @op is the blackmailer.

AGAIN. This was my first thought. I hope he knows what he is getting himself into, that is if he wants to keep his teeth and not have his arms and legs broken. grin
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by EfemenaXY: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

AGAIN. This was my first thought. I hope he knows what he is getting himself into, that is if he wants to keep his teeth and not have his arms and legs broken. grin

Blackmailers like him meet their Waterloo via mysterious ends.

In a lawless country like Naija where jungle justice is the order of the day, such questionable characters deserve hired assassins. No questions asked. No investigations needed.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Blackmailers like him meet their Waterloo via mysterious ends.

In a lawless country like Naija where jungle justice is the order of the day, such questionable characters deserve hired assassins. No questions asked. No investigations needed.

If it happened in Europe, I would tell the person how to make money out of it but this is Nigeria so some problems need to be resolved the Nigerian way. wink

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by EfemenaXY: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

If it happened in Europe, I would tell the person how to make money out of it but this is Nigeria so some problems need to be resolved the Nigerian way. wink

It takes a certain sort of lowlife to resort to this level of desperation.

A real societal dreg using nudes...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
EfemenaXY:

It takes a certain sort of lowlife to resort to this level of desperation.

A real societal dreg using nudes...

Greed or desperation. wink
Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by EfemenaXY: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

Greed or desperation. wink

Both. Plus a good dose of foolîshnêss.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Both. Plus a good dose of foolîshnêss.

I remember a case of a famous woman who owns a multinational company. A man started to blackmail her. She took the case to the court and the media before he could do it. I swear, I loved it. grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by EfemenaXY: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

I remember a case of a famous woman who owns a multinational company. A man started to blackmail her. She took the case to the court and the media before he could do it. I swear, I loved it. grin

What was the outcome?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's EX Is About To NAIL US!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
EfemenaXY:

What was the outcome?

He got punished. grin I don't remember the details though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Divorce? Please Help / Abandon Your Spouse, Go To Jail For Three Years! / Is It Right When The Wife Washes Her Husband's Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.