Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Hearts In Ashes - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hearts In Ashes (178803 Views)

Mended Hearts / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Red Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hearts In Ashes by LilySopi(f): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
More updates pleaseee
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Scarlett I Love you,, talk your own...
Re: Hearts In Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
ps2:
Scarlett I Love you,, talk your own...
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
eh hen...The two posters above me are about to start their own "love triangle drama" undecided
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Please don't love her, my love is enough for her

Bro, I have said my own oo.. I love my scarlett that's ma scarlett....
Re: Hearts In Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
ps2:

Bro, I have said my own oo.. I love my scarlett that's ma scarlett....
Re: Hearts In Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
swann:
eh hen...The two posters above me are about to start their own "love triangle drama" undecided
Ma'am with all due respect, there is no love triangle here. He is trying to pry into the private comfort of "our" life
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Ma'am with all due respect, there is no love triangle here. He is trying to pry into the private comfort of

"our" life

cheesy cheesy. Rotfl...

okay oh
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
yorhmienerd:
You must be joking, tell me you are playing

Nope.. my love for Scarlett is serious. No need for triangles,, it takes just two to tango.. I and Scarlett cool cool
Re: Hearts In Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
ps2:

Nope.. my love for Scarlett is serious. No need for triangles,, it takes just two to tango.. I and Scarlett cool cool
I'm sure you haven't seen my proposal in the previous page. With all the power I've at my disposal, don't you think you do yourself some good by walking away. I can even pay you off; name you price, please don't disturb "our" peace with your love claim. Skarl.ett is and would always be mine!!!
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2016
yorhmienerd:
I'm sure you haven't seen my proposal in the previous page. With all the power I've at my disposal, don't you think you do yourself some good by walking away. I can even pay you off; name you price, please don't disturb "our" peace with your love claim. Skarl.ett is and would always be mine!!!

She actually hasn't said YES to that proposal.. It's a free world,, yhu think yhu can pay me off like Jo wanted Tori?? My Love is so expensive, don't think anyone can afford it.. coolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Please guys, Ps2 and yormhienerd, I appreciate the show of love but you're seriously derailing the thread. The love life of Feyi and Tunji Afolabi is what I expected to be dissected, not mine.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

And all the peeps viewing in guest mode, your reward is in heaven tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2016
johnwizey:
Dis one na for una wey attend high standard schools. For my school you go just hear 'guy e be lyk say we no go dey run tinz together again o. As in we wan make u clear for our side, no dey follow us rap again'.
Letter ke!! who wan write am, hw we wan take start?
grin Good morning!

May the best guy win ^^^
Re: Hearts In Ashes by yorhmienerd(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2016
skarlett:
Please guys, Ps2 and yormhienerd, I appreciate the show of love but you're seriously derailing the thread. The love life of Feyi and Tunji Afolabi is what I expected to be dissected, not mine.

Am sorry..Emabinu ejo edakun
Modified:Pls come update sharp sharp!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hearts In Ashes by MackBrooklyn: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2016
[size=20pt]Skarlett, come and knack us some updates now undecided [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Oly23(f): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Skarlett please come and update already na. XOXO

1 Like

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
skarlett:

My sincere apologies... But....... I reserve my comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hearts In Ashes by KIKI24(f): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls we are waiting for the continuation of the story,thanks
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Twinkle004(f): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Skarlett na wa even though I was not among those u mention,ds is anoda suspense & superb story,loving it.
4 Tunji & Feyi I jst hope dey wil settle their difference cos I smell trouble coming especially frm Dr Seyi family
Re: Hearts In Ashes by mhisbliss(f): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
skarlett o angry

1 Like

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2016
Seven

Somewhere in her dreams Feyi could hear Tomiwa's crying. It went on insistently, and she struggled to wake, but the tentacles of sleep clung to her. After the long night she’d had at her parent’s, she was tired but her baby needed her.

At last she managed to open her eyes, and realized that the crying had stopped. For a moment she wondered if it had just been part of a dream, but her instinct told her that Tommy had really been calling, and now he was silent.

Then she noticed the door to his room. She'd left it slightly ajar, but now it was closed, and there was a faint sliver of light coming from beneath it.

She moved quietly to the door and listened. From the other side came the sounds of movement, and the faint murmuring of a voice. Softly she nudged the door open.

Tunji was there with Tommy, whom he was changing his diapers. His fingers moving dexterously on the tiny body. "Is that all right?" He asked at last, speaking seriously, as if sure that Tommy could understand him. And perhaps he was right, for Tommy gave a small, contented grunt.

“Atta boy. I came so you’ll allow your mother sleep and so you’ll get to meet me officially, I am your da-da,” he picked him up from the cot and cuddled him in his arms, Tommy yawned. “Somebody is already feeling sleepy, well that’s good.”

Feyi felt her heart melt watching father and son together, she felt loath to intrude on their special moment so she stood at the doorway.

“You know, I wasn’t privileged to have a daddy like you, my father never accepted responsibility for my mother’s pregnancy. My mother was just sixteen but she was inexperienced, you’re lucky to have a dotting mother like you have. I can see she pampers you a lot, well, I’m here to be the firm hand you need not to take advantage of that.”

Feyi cleared her throat and he looked up quickly, smiling ruefully when he saw her. Tomiwa had fallen asleep in his arms.

"Do you want to check that I've done everything right?" He asked her.

"No I can see you're a real expert." Tunji returned Tommy to his cot and switched off the bedside light.

“I guess my instincts were right then,” he murmured walking up slowly to her.

“I guess they were,” she said breathlessly. He was standing very close to her and her heart rate moved up a notch. “Thank you, I was a little tired.”

He touched her face. "Are you tired now?"

Suddenly her heart was racing. "No," she whispered. "Not now." She reached up and touched his face in return, and his arms slipped around her.

His kiss was gentle, almost tentative. Then it got deeper and more urgent. Feyi's knees felt rubbery. He felt her weaken before him and swept her up into his arms, his lips still fused on hers. He carried her gently to her bedroom and deposited her on the bed.

A few moments later her nightdress fell to the floor, revealing a figure that was still slightly voluptuous. He ran his hands over it with pleasure, caressing her subtly, not demanding but asking. Her flesh responded with a joyful yes.

In the two years since they'd been apart, she had ached every night to be close to him like this. Her fulfillment as a mother had put a glow in her eyes and a sheen on her skin. Now she was ready to be fulfilled as a woman. She loved this man, and tonight she would not be denied.

She gave herself up joyfully to his touch, reveling in the warmth of his body, the masculine odor of his arousal, and the anticipation of love. It was all so easy. Why had they spent weeks as strangers when this answered all the questions?

His kisses trailed from her neck to her full breasts and even lower to her tummy. He bent down and kissed her navel; it sent shivers of pleasure down her spine as she anticipated his tongue even lower down. He nudged her legs further apart and flicked his tongue over her clit. She felt herself go dizzy with want as she rocked her hips gently to the onslaught of his tongue.

“Oh Tunji,” she moaned softly.

Pain and loneliness melted away. She was doing what she'd been born for, expressing her love for her man. The problems could be dealt with later, but they'd be dealt with more easily because of this perfect experience. Within seconds he was carrying her way beyond sense, drugging her with the sweetness of one sensation laid on top of another. The way he used his tongue to pleasure her and the way he continued to clasp her hand. He knew exactly what he was doing to her as he moved up her body to the flat of her stomach, the firm tender peaks of her breasts and finally, with a hungry molding of his lips, to her mouth.

And with a single lithe move he arrived on top of her, his hips pressing between her trembling thighs and at last she experienced the sense-spinning intimacy of his hard ere.ction sliding into her warm depths in one fluid movement.

She opened her eyes lazily to see the furrow of concentration of his brow as he slid in and out of her, gently at first. And then with her encouragement, faster and harder. She moaned and groaned as he thrust into her, filling her up and expanding her with his thick c.ock.

She reached her climax before he did and when the blazing moment was over she found she was drifting down gently into the safety of his arms.

While Feyi floated, Tunji felt as if he’d just come down to earth with a thud after enjoying one of the most exciting releases of his life. Payback, he named it, staring over the top of her tumbled raven hair into the stark face of what he had just done.

He hadn’t come straight with her as he’d intended and instead seized the moment. She was his wife and she deserved to know what happened before anybody else confronted her with the truth. As the chilling face of reality spread its icy fingers out across his flesh he sensed her drifting into sleep. She was curled lovingly against him, warm and soft and so damn trusting with her cheek resting against the unsteady thump of his heartbeat.

But she didn’t know him. And with the way things were going, probably never would. It was safer not to know him, safer to keep his secret crushed so deep inside, to pretend all was well when it wasn’t. He eased himself away gently from beside her.

She woke to find Tunji standing at the window, his body touched by the first light of dawn.

"Come here," she said blissfully, holding out her hand.

But though he came to her he didn't join her in bed, but stood holding her hand as if unsure what to do next.

"What's the matter?" She asked, puzzled.

"Nothing - that is - we need to talk, Feyi - about many things. I'd meant to talk to you before this - last night took me by surprise."

"Me too. But does it matter?"

He smiled uneasily. "Lets talk first," he said. Stooping, he pecked her coolly on the cheek and left the room.

TBC
Like, comment and share

23 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2016
mhisbliss:
skarle tt o angry

Updated now
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2016
Twinkle004:
Sk arlett na wa even though I was not among those u mention,ds is anoda suspense & superb story,loving it.
4 Tunji & Feyi I jst hope dey wil settle their difference cos I smell trouble coming especially frm Dr Seyi family

You're welcome dear, I apologize for the oversight

1 Like

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2016
KIKI24:
Pls we are waiting for the continuation of the story,thanks

Updated
Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2016
Oly23:
Ska rlett please come and update already na. XOXO

Updated
Re: Hearts In Ashes by mhisbliss(f): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2016
skarlett:

Updated now
awwnn I'd love to kiss you right now but you're a lady, cheesy
Re: Hearts In Ashes by iykekelvins(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2016
mhisbliss:
I'm not gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hearts In Ashes by mhisbliss(f): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2016
embarassed oh gawd i feel so dirty right now, i need to go and confess, skarlett is bad girl cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hearts In Ashes by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2016
mhisbliss:

Lol, iyke wants to collect the kiss on my behalf grin
Re: Hearts In Ashes by mhisbliss(f): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2016
iykekelvins:
I'm not gringrin
hahahahaha iyam shying
Re: Hearts In Ashes by ADECULATE(f): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2016
kip it cuming dearie, superb story u got here
Re: Hearts In Ashes by mhisbliss(f): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2016
skarlett:

Lol, iyke wants to collect the kiss on my behalf grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Ogechi & I / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.