Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! (1014 Views)

Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Guy Asks A Girl Out Twice, Gets Turned Down Despite Bright Greenlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Looking at the numbers of idle jobless youths this days is quite alarming undecided and heartbreaking, and I discovered that most are on this section jumping from one thread to another spitting gibberish throat strangling comments angry..
Tho its not their fault cos most don't even realise how stupid they are and the poverty in their life is seasonal...tho the female folks aren't excluded sad...
So I spoke with some of my associates and with my royalty and billionaire personality I have come to empower you.. Don't take this as kinda political campaign bla bla, am more than that and very Rich wink wink.. And we have enough people we have helped on the street e.g olajumoke bread, chukwudi gala, Mary fork et all
So if you got ideas, share and let's make your dream come true!
Lalasticlala front page
!
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by ajoyeleke(m): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
I wanna invest in making barbecue, can u assist with resources?
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
I want to be cruising in a Hummer bus and popping champagne outta the windows while disturbing the silent hood with a track from drakes album with Lotta bae screaming from the inside... all day long...
oga pls edakun ...elp! me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by otemikcyril(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hahaha..hilarious
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by jimmyolasun: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
crybros, I just want to have money and be able to waste it... that's my bright idea...pls invest in me...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by EmperorLee(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
I want to be exporting Oloshos. Shey u wee invest?
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
ajoyeleke:
I wanna invest in making barbecue, can u assist with resources?
with resources?? Like me bringing you the grille??
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
jimmyolasun:
crybros, I just want to have money and be able to waste it... that's my bright idea...pls invest in me...
me too, that's what I do... But am tired now...
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by ajoyeleke(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
with resources?? Like me bringing you the grille??

no, I mean little capital to set it up
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
doctorkush:
I want to be cruising in a Hummer bus and popping champagne outta the windows while disturbing the silent hood with a track from drakes album with Lotta bae screaming from the inside... all day long...
oga pls edakun ...elp! me
I small coins on your head!! angry
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
ajoyeleke:

no, I mean little capital to set it up
location??
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by yrret: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Let's work on a project to control gas flaring..
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
yrret:
Let's work on a project to control gas flaring..
tell me about this your gas flaring
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by teejaypee: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by sseunth(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
agriculture....plantain farming
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by ajoyeleke(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
location??

ibadan
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Money4passion: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Bros can you invest in General Washing business...Like having a standard car wash ..having a laundry where we do home and office delivery ...we will have an online platform where clients can request for our service and possible upload to us what they want to wash privately to us ..we go there pick them ,wash and return them ...Dont forget shit business is a serious business in Lagos ...my email is money4passion@yahoo.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
I want to start Internet agriculture cry
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by chigoizie7(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
I want to invest in cat fish farming, gather enough money and open a furniture factory
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by PeachyP(f): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
KissChris:
I want to start Internet agriculture cry
Cyber crops
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
PeachyP:
Cyber crops
Exactly..... You get
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by daewoorazer(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Get me a large format machine... I'm into printing and let's sit while we make d cash return us huge profit.... I have an office already and I'm into branding and printing.... See my signature... I'm at Mokola ib
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by jimmyolasun: 2:48am On Oct 15, 2016
doctor kush, peeps are damn serious ooo.... see different businesses... make I no carry last...ummmh, what idea do I have sef
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 2:52am On Oct 15, 2016
@all, i need a total breakdown of all expenses,and I will be doing a random selection... Good luck
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 15, 2016
I have a provision warehouse in a student environment. It only remains to stock
It up.

All that is needed is between 300k to 500k. If you can work with me, then I can guarantee you a huge success. Am a hardworking guy but I lack the finance to push forward.

One thing you must realise is that no matter the amount of recession, people must eat and provisions/articles is one of them.

This is not a business that yields huge immediate profit but I can guarantee you that it pays gradually and eventually. If you are interested, reply my mail and we discuss terms and location.

N.B

I also want to remind you that I want to package it in a way that I will have retail boys that will do home delivery of products to student hostels after they might have made their request through whatsapp or a facebook group. This is so because of students that are tired to come out or are afraid to come out at night. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
I small coins on your head!! angry
me I smell cowry.... what if I share my ideas, and you steal it
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Dajugba: 4:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by LegalBaby(f): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
Am interested in learning photography if you could help with that.
Akanbibabatunde
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
LegalBaby:
Am interested in learning photography if you could help with that.
Akanbibabatunde
so what are your plans? Do you want me to speak to someone on your behalf?? Where do you stay?? And this is a post i shared long time ago... Only few took it serious and i helped the little way i can...
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by LegalBaby(f): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
so what are your plans? Do you want me to speak to someone on your behalf?? Where do you stay?? And this is a post i shared long time ago... Only few took it serious and i helped the little way i can...
yeah i know its been long,but its somethng i really need at the moment.Am a student though.just need the backup and need you to plsss help anyway you can.reside in abj
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by kingviny: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
First of all, may God bless you for your act of kindness. May your source never run dry.

I am a forex trader with Hotforex and I grow traded funds by 10 percent or more monthly.

I want to use this competence to help families finance their monthly purchase of foodstuffs.

Depending on the amount invested, 20 percent returns every 3 months guaranteed should be big enough to help them re-stock their homes while their capital will still remain intact.

And it doesn't stop there. I intend to introduce bulk commodity purchase for my clients. I will buy from the source and pass on most of the middle men's margin back to them. That way, they will be able to pay less for more.

This product would be able to put smiles on faces and also create jobs (marketers and purchasing officer)

I can give empirical details and what I would appreciate you support me with if you are interested in my project. I can send this to your email upon request.

Thanks
Re: Share Your Bright Ideas, Let me Invest In It!! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2017
LegalBaby:
yeah i know its been long,but its somethng i really need at the moment.Am a student though.just need the backup and need you to plsss help anyway you can.reside in abj
oh! Im at lag atm. but prolly before you are on break ii will talk to someone about it...

(1) (Reply)

Furniture Sale Kursi Tamu Minimalis / 7 Things You Need To Know About Social Media And Online Relationships / Goodnews For One Minutre Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.