Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,437 members, 7,958,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (51203 Views)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo / Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Realhommie(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
why didn't he same guys with k-leg wearing shorts? if not gender bias? anyway that was sexist of him simple
And what is there to talk about guyz with k-leg? That they should stop wearing shorts? What type of shorts? Did he say girls with k-leg shouldn't wear shorts?

Now this is my advice... Girls with k-leg shouldn't wear mini's and bum shorts coz i don't think it's cool... So if i post that on my social media page you'll accuse me of being SEXIST? Na wa ooooooooo. Make una take am easy abeg.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
Realhommie:
And what is there to talk about guyz with k-leg? That they should stop wearing shorts? What type of shorts? Did he say girls with k-leg shouldn't wear shorts?

Now this is my advice... Girls with k-leg shouldn't wear mini's and bum shorts coz i don't think it's cool... So if i post that on my social media page you'll accuse me of being SEXIST? Na wa ooooooooo. Make una take am easy abeg.
Mr defender, shorts is to guys as mini skirt is to ladies, but alas you are probably a sexist too,hence the bias, abeg, I have heard you don't quote me again, it's no point, your perception is flawed already, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Realhommie(m): 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
Mr defender, shorts is to guys as mini skirt is to ladies, but alas you are probably a sexist too,hence the bias, abeg, I have heard you don't quote me again, it's no point, your perception is flawed already, have a nice day
miniskirt

pronunciation
- (British) (IPA): /ˈmɪnɪskəːt/

noun (plural miniskirts)
- A short skirt with the hemline well above the knee, generally at mid-thigh level.

translations (skirt)
- French: minijupe
- German: Minirock, Miniröckchen
- Italian: minigonna
- Portuguese: minissaia
- Russian: мини-ю́бка
- Spanish: minifalda

So guys wear shorts at mid-thigh level? Never knew

I'm probably SEXIST, cool.. My perception is flawed, no problem. Thanks

You too have a nice day.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mrop:
Blogger, and sister to celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, Laura Ikeji has responded to comedian, Ali Baba’s post about ladies with K-legs.

Obviously slaying in a photo showing off her
legs, she wrote:

"To everyone with K-legs, Bow legs or what ever legs you have, pls wear whatever you wanna wear, be comfortable in your skin, don't let anyone make you feel less, you were created for a reason. If I listened to all I was told growing up, I would have killed myself tey tey, look at me, now living my dream. Love your body the best way you can and of course join the gang hehe"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLi2ajHlaUm/
Abeg wat dream is she living? Am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by MrWhaley: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
She loves her body the way it is?? Yet she bleached it to a whole new colour. Hypocrite.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by blazer234: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
She said she is living her dream? I guess her dream is to become the sister of a popular blogger. Idiotic Geh.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by blazer234: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
alegbeleye:
Its a good move dear; you are becoming popular day by day. I don't know the fvck you do but i just noticed u re popular.

Popular be cause her sister is a popular blogger? What has she achieved in her life? Nothing.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by blazer234: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
saracus:
People get wahala sha, nice one from you girl.

Yeah, nice one from that girl that has no meaningful life.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by CashVessel(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=Jarizod post=50211358]

No mind am grin

Her post made sense this time tho..
[/quote
It didn't make any sense at all. Its as if she didnt completely read Ali baba's post before commenting. It doesnt make fashion sense for a k-legged lady to wear min skirt. Simple
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by JANDRENTPR: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=Mrop post=50210893]Blogger, and sister to celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, Laura Ikeji has responded to comedian, Ali Baba’s post about ladies with K-legs.

Obviously slaying in a photo showing off her
legs, she wrote:

"To everyone with K-legs, Bow legs or what ever legs you have, pls wear whatever you wanna wear, be comfortable in your skin, don't let anyone make you feel less, you were created for a reason. If I listened to all I was told growing up, I would have killed myself tey tey, look at me, now living my dream. Love your body the best way you can and of course join the gang hehe"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLi2ajHlaUm/[/quote
I'm not sure this Laura Ikeki Sabi Wetin dem dey call K-leg. K- leg and mini skirt are like 2 parallel line. I beg becareful ooo
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by DuchessD(f): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
ileogbenfidel:
Make that Laura girl shut up, them dey give them good advice she wan popular with bros Ali

yea laura shd shut up because she is tryin to speak against wateva hypocritical unwanted advice alibaba spewed,men wil always want to attack ladies its so absurd,no lady tries to dictate wat a man shd wear or shame d way he looks so wats his problem..Ladies neva be ashamed of how ur body is built structure wise,be accountable to urself,lov urself and be you

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
what is paining her? Does she have kleg?
Biko, girls should love and respect themselves by please, I say please o, stop assaulting our eyes with your kleg, yam leg in mini skirt and leggings or jeggings or whatever. No be lie baba talk. If you sef see your kleg inside mirror when you wear mini, you go like am? Wear what suits your body frame. No be every dress wey come out go fit everybody, in fact some of the cloth wey dey come out this days is only fit for yaba left
It's called having class.
One of the functions of cloth is to hide the body, make una take am use style hide your commas, haba
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by QueenVina(f): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wish she had k leg.... she wouldn't have said dat cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by mikolo80: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
ChappyChase:
Well, the yam leg ambassador has spoken. undecided
d girl worwor(from the neck up) no be small beht some of us like d yam leg.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by jackpot(f): 4:20am On Oct 16, 2016
tintingz:
Both Ali and ikejis have valid point.

Most ladies legs are hardly straight.

The things is the way they snap and upload it on social media use to amaze me.

I don't know who lecture all these girls the polio-stand posture, that makes them look like someone who has problem with standing straight.

If your leg is not straight, you don't have to snap your full portrait of your body or better still wear something that will not reveal much of your legs or snap yourself standing straight or sitting.

Stop the polio-stand please.
No mind them. In their mind, they are slaying. undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by laribari(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2016
This Laura nor get brain at all and i'm just shocked at how many people people she made a meaningful statement.

Which of them? Living her dream or advising people to dress without sense?

Nobody is putting anybody down but Haba, you must know that some people can't wear certain outfit because it does not fit. Just don't think people's opinion over you does not matter, it truly does else you can't make a better you.

Peopl like this fool will spend 2 hrs looking at the mirror and change out fit like 3 times self before leaving the house iin th name of looking for perfect match.

You for dey wear rainbow colour outfit naa because you believe in yourself that you are comfortable in it, so dress sense does not matter. Ewu!!

Your advise does not make sense at all because Alibaba wasn't malicious or targeting ladies, after he mentioned pot belly too. Personally, if u don't have checks in life (do and don't) then you have lost it.

If you ever find a husband and get pregnant, don't ever wear maternity gown o, keep wearing miss sexy or those tight rags.

Last time I checked, there is only one ikeji and that's aunty linda!

Snake in the monkey shadow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday / Phyno Spends Christmas With Pete Edochie Whom He Says Is "Real Life Santa" (Pix) / Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.