Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (51199 Views)

Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo / Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Alexsmith20(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2016
ok
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2016
Laura get any of those leg
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by pocohantas(f): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Chicks be trying so hard to bring back polio.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by sekundosekundo: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Afonjas:
Why would God create a girl with K-Leg?

God must be very foolish and out of His mind!!!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2016
is it me because i dont just seeing anything abnormal with having a k leg i find it more attractive tho
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by vicstar(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2016
no news undecided

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by mengho(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2016
FREELOADERS always make sense, they are funny & charming as well. They have no problems in life..,they just shameless chop their siblings money without remose, they call it LIVING THE DREAM & FLYING HIGH.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by NiceBreezeHuh: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2016
Not a big fan of her but she has the right to express her feelings on her social media accounts. Nairaland went there to copy it. Respect her choice.
ileogbenfidel:
Make that Laura girl shut up, them dey give them good advice she wan popular with bros Ali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Dheartless: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2016
rahymat:
is it me because i dont just seeing anything abnormal with having a k leg i find it more attractive tho
It is you ....my sister.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Yh. Say no to mini skirts with k-legs!

It's like wearing a red leggings with bow leg!
Are you a plier? angry

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Realhommie(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
The joke was not funny, it was an attempt to shame people with k-leg, for once laura made sense
No, that wasn't a joke neither was it an attempt to shame people with k-leg.. It was an honest advice, simply don't wear mini's if you've got that coz it wn't turn out good and you know our society could be very judgmental.. Does it even make sense?

Seriously i don't know what the fuss is about, there was absolutely no need for Laura's response... We tend to misconstrue people's true intents alot and and read unnecessary meanings to them. Haba

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Juliaann(f): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Who she be?

She sef get K-leg?
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2016
Realhommie:
No, that wasn't a joke neither was it an attempt to shame people with k-leg.. It was an honest advice, simply don't wear mini's if you've got that coz it wn't turn out good and you know our society could be very judgmental.. Does it even make sense?

Seriously i don't know what the fuss is about, there was absolutely no need for Laura's response... We tend to misconstrue people's true intents alot and and read unnecessary meanings to them. Haba
it was sexist in a way for him to make that comment,i have seen guys with k-leg put on shorts,and who will shame them?it did require a response, because even if they still wear trousers it will still show, so what's his point with the mini skirt?,it was an attempt to bash women forgetting that k-leg is not gender based, that's the issue here

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Codes151(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2016
What dream is she living again pls?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by sheubaba2013: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2016
For washing of your Borehole water tank/plumbing works in Port Harcourt call Sheubaba on 08038834322 or 08052015150. BB pin; 2BE31DA3 twitter; @sheusakariyau, on facebook: Sakariyau Tijani Sheu..."Wash Your tank today and avoid Typhoid and other water burn diseases". A trial will convince you
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by jide219(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2016
When she said,is it enjoying her sisters money or what

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Afonjas:

May He pardon you for you know not what you say.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Realhommie(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
it was sexist in a way for him to make that comment,i have seen guys with k-leg put on shorts,and who will shame them?it did require a response, because even if they still wear trousers it will still show, so what's his point with the mini skirt?,it was an attempt to bash women forgetting that k-leg is not gender based, that's the issue here
Now this is exactly what i meant by people "Reading unnecessary meanings and tending to misconstrue other people's truest intents".... How you came about this honestly i don't know.

For me there's basically no need for all this, it's totally not necessary. And you say that was 'Sexist'? Oh common..

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Uchemus(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
well, no matter wat anyone says, it wont make me prefer k-legs to straight legs..

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
She's sooo right! smiley

It's your body, do whatever the Bleep you want- whatever the Bleep makes you happy, it's worth it! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by cyrilamx(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
And why will ladies wear mini skirt in the first place? If not their motive is uterior?
Afonjas:

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by rabex123(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rubbish from both parties

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by iRepNaija1: 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Who she be?

She sef get K-leg?

She doesn't have to have a K-leg to know what that comedian said was in bad taste.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by holluphemydavid(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Who she be?
She sef get K-leg?
She always wnt to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Savigne(f): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
AntiWailer:
Noooooooooo

Mini skirt is not good for K Legs.

Fashion designers target physique and create different things to suit everybody.

Not everybody will be as blessed as Laura is. Looking Ugly and Confident. That combination is scarce and She is a rare breed.
YOU ARE MEAN.... HAH, BROTHER WHY?
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Savigne(f): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Realhommie:

Same thing I said, you should know your body and what works for it, I just think that maybe other people have not been so constructive in their criticism hence the defensive attitude towards Alibaba's statement.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Savigne(f): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
I keep telling people it's statements like this "It's your body, do whatever you like with it" that is making our streets look like a permanent daytime club.... Young people these days have no respect for their bodies,they just want to wear trash and disturb people's vision up and down. What's wrong in telling people to dress to compliment their body shape?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Realhommie(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Savigne:
Same thing I said, you should know your body and what works for it, I just think that maybe other people have not been so constructive in their criticism hence the defensive attitude towards Alibaba's statement.
Spot on.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Realhommie:
Now this is exactly what i meant by people "Reading unnecessary meanings and tending to misconstrue other people's truest intents".... How you came about this honestly i don't know.

For me there's basically no need for all this, it's totally not necessary. And you say that was 'Sexist'? Oh common..
an exemption of one gender just so as to bash another is my point here, I don't expect you to see it as sexist

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Realhommie(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
2dugged:
an exemption of one gender just so as to bash another is my point here, I don't expect you to see it as sexist
Exemption? For someone's personal view about an issue? Is the post an article? Is Alibaba a SEXIST? So where are you guys getting ur ideas from?

Like i said b4 there's no need for all of this noise coz that was an honest advice by an individual. But i also understand that we all can't have same opinions on an issue so that's OK.
Re: Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Realhommie:
Exemption? For someone's personal view about an issue? Is the post an article? Is Alibaba a SEXIST? So where are you guys getting ur ideas from?

Like i said b4 there's no need for all of this noise coz that was an honest advice by an individual. But i also understand that we all can't have same opinions on an issue so that's OK.
why didn't he same guys with k-leg wearing shorts? if not gender bias? anyway that was sexist of him simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome / Olamide Cheated On His Wife With A Presenter, Maria - Temmie / Linda Ikeji And Son, Jayce Pictured With Her Luxury Bentley Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.