Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? (1481 Views)

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by bond007i(m): 11:38am On Oct 15, 2016
Naturally, sex is supposed to be an indoor activity, but in this century, its become a lot more... some now have sex in cars, on bikes, public toilets (eg. shoprite toilet etc), office desk and others...

I'll tell you the craziest place I've ever had sex...

in a garden Under the bridge at Oshodi one fateful night like that...

The girl isn't a LovePeddler o, na my girlfriend... I just felt like doing something crazy with her...

Now tell us yours, don't come here acting as no saint abusing me o!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by ireneony(f): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2016
ireneony:
Interesting smiley

"Interesting" na crazy location

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by nrexzy: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2016
In class

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2016
Virgin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2016
undecided

Post stealer

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by ojun50(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Untop water we no sink, infact u need to hw d sex they sound

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by chris2face(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Again this topic again is not even up to 2months and this same topic resurrect but only with a different poster ok oh

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by NEPAMAN(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sorry i dont do crazy stuffs... I'm a responsible fvcker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by NEPAMAN(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
ireneony:
Interesting smiley
u look familiar

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by bond007i(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
chris2face:
Again this topic again is not even up to 2months and this same topic resurrect but only with a different poster ok oh

sorry o, I didn't know the topic had been brought up before...
Thanks for notifying me.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by bond007i(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
KissChris:
undecided

Post stealer

Sorry, I never knew someone had posted something similar... I'm sure the story line is different from that persons post...

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by chris2face(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
bond007i:

sorry o, I didn't know the topic had been brought up before... Thanks for notifying me.
Ur well come

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
On an okro tree..
Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by Ifakiland(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Under her dad's bed while her dad and mom were ontop of it...

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
ojun50:
grin
ojun50:

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
NEPAMAN:
u look familiar
u look similar grin
Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
bond007i:

Sorry, I never knew someone had posted something similar... I'm sure the story line is different from that persons post...

No problem grin
Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by tonaydo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
untop bed undecided
Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
On a cactus plant.
Re: Where Is The Craziest Location You've Had Sex? by Iisha(f): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Virgin

Same here o.
*sips Zobo*
Make I sit down and watch these sinners. grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What What You Do If Your Spouse Denies You Of Sex For 7 Years? See Reactions! / she is pregnant and i'm confuse / Mature advice please....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.