Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Saints & The Sinner 1: The Sin That Besets {$uper Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Saints & The Sinner 1: The Sin That Besets {$uper Er0tica} (739 Views)

Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) / Must Read: Birthday 'A$$' $ex {$uper Er0tica} / Must Read: Fingering My Bestie {$uper Er0tica} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Saints & The Sinner 1: The Sin That Besets {$uper Er0tica} by trendope: 4:26am On Oct 16, 2016
"What an Ass! Gawd! What a delicious-looking ass!" I heard my heart exclaim as I flicked through the bible on my pulpit-stand while waiting for Sis. Fidelia to finish with the bible passage I had asked her to read!

"Thou shall not commit adultery..." she read out loudly from the middle of the church where her seat was located! But mehn, I was barely giving her any ear!

I desperately wished I could throw Sis. Abigail's backside another glance from the pulpit where I was standing, but then didn't just know how I would go about it without the entire congregation noticing! Her ass was just impeccable! Notoriously curved backwards like a sickle, and still 'aerodynamically' streamlined into one of the most flared hips I've ever seen in my life! Jesu Kristi!

Her ass was just impeccable! Notoriously curved
backwards like a sickle, and still 'aerodynamically'
streamlined into one of the most flared hips I've
ever seen in my life!

How was I supposed to let this massive 'thing' just go untouched?! Ladies are bloody dangerous, you know! And I mean, even when they sincerely don't want to be!

"Thou shall not covet your neighbour's wife..." Sis. Fidelia's voice continued reading; I didn't even know when she read the preceding two commandments! Simply because my mind was sooo torn between Sis. Abigail's buttocks and clear reality!

And I wasn't still content! I wanted another glance! No matter how quick! The thoughts that she was right before me, and yet I couldn't look, was just crushing! My dick was nearly blasting through my black trousers! The same reason I've had to order the Church's Works Department to replace the glass see-through pulpit-stand we used to have, with the current granite-clad concrete type - there was no way the congregation will keep seeing me in this humiliating state of arousal every single church service! It was becoming too consistent to conveniently hide away! At least with the blocking, my cock could flagrantly remain at 'attention', without being noticed! This was war!

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/saints-sinner-1-sin-besets-uper-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? / Triple Sins The Good, Bad And The Ugly (Can you do it? photos) / Church Where People Are Receiving '666', The Mark Of 'Antichrist' (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.