Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? (743 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by YorubaStinks: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Let's see what you all think

As for me, i can't
I don't wanna marry a liability
Re: Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yes, as long as she's not afonja
Re: Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by dollarprincess(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
what of the one that don't earn at all will u marry?
Re: Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by ojun50(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
October 20 mumu question, hw many nigerian women are working even does who claim to be graduate
Re: Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by HIScraziness(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
What level of idiocy is this?? Only a poverty stricken buffalo would marry a woman based on what she earns. Is she gonna be paying the bills for you?? Is she gonna take care of the wedding expenses?? Believe me if a woman does all this for you then you are a certified sissy undecided an eternal disgrace to manhood!!!

4 Likes

Re: Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by kinggogo: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hian, na u b d man or na she undecided shocked

1 Like

Re: Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by YorubaStinks: 3:37am On Oct 21, 2016
kinggogo:
Hian, na u b d man or na she undecided shocked

And where is it written that only men needs to make money in order to marry a wife ??
Re: Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by YorubaStinks: 3:38am On Oct 21, 2016
HIScraziness:
What level of idiocy is this?? Only a poverty stricken buffalo would marry a woman based on what she earns. Is she gonna be paying the bills for you?? Is she gonna take care of the wedding expenses?? Believe me if a woman does all this for you then you are a certified sissy undecided an eternal disgrace to manhood!!!

If a man does all these for a woman, what is the woman ?? A gold digging hoe
Re: Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by YorubaStinks: 3:38am On Oct 21, 2016
dollarprincess:
what of the one that don't earn at all will u marry?

No

I'm not a slave

Why do i have to be the one to have a high paying job ?? Is she allergic to high paying jobs ??
Re: Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Whats this?
Re: Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by kilokeys(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2016
a lady earning 50k knows what a guy earning the same goes through every month
they realize money dont really fall from trees. they can team up, they could be good with budgeting.

most ladies that look down on men earning 50k are either stupendously rich, or dont earn at all, freebies, oloshoship or family money
Re: Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by Cholls(m): 7:54am On Oct 21, 2016
my brother so far she has pussy no problem.
Re: Men : Can You Marry A Lady Who Currently Earns 50,000 Naira Monthly Salary ?? by Spydamannn(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
I will have lots of money if I ever try something like that,i can try it

(1) (Reply)

“should I Tell My Bestfriend I Caught His Fiancee Cheating Or Mind My Business?” / What Kind Of Side Chick Is This? / Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.