Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! (24542 Views)

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens / "You Are Beautiful": A Man Compliments A Female Soldier And This Happened / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
TSOM:

Lying now to save face? You provided no link or verified source. You assumed and I swatted your lightweight deceit with the broom of truth.

I proved haircut was frowned upon by Europeans , the evidence still exists on this thread.

May your balls turn bluer than your moniker suggests as you asphyxiate beneath a frozen river!

Noticed the difference ? You repeat your disses but I keep my retorts as fresh a warm bread in a bakery. A sure sign of my higher I.Q.

For everytime you've reiterated your ill-intended deceit on this thread, may vultures take turns gorging your oesophagus!

Yellow-bellied shrimp!

Looooool grin

Higher I.Q?! Jeez that was funny as hell. You are trying so hard to prove yourself and you aren't making any sense. It's getting more and more hilarious because you think you are smart but you don't realise you are embarrassing yourself grin

Besides the Germans I see everyday don't have a low hair cut

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2016
TSOM:

[b] Get a grip on yourself, pumpkin!

Eurocentric beauty standards are only as valid as the basis for accepting them.

You black women are mental slaves! You fix weavons and wear wigs by white women 'cause you want to look like them. Heck! Even my missy knows I prefer her long, curly natural hair to the silky straight weavons she fixes. You fix all of these things then you draw your eyebrows to be arched and add mascara so you'd achieve the exotic Asian looks. You copy foreign women way too much!

African men, on the other hand, have evolved. White men copy our haircuts. They even use hair products to achieve our natural jerrycurls. I have had white folks commend my naturally-curly full beard and laser-sharp hairline on Facebook.

African women imitate White women;
White men imitate African men.

Black women, emancipate yourselves from mental slavery and inferior beauty complexes. Stop blaming us men for your faults. We didn't ask you to fix weavons or tone your skins - you do it 'cause you have low self-esteems.

[/b]

Wooooow. You are so on point.

But white women tan and lay up in sun beds and in the sun just to tan. They hate their pale skin and risk cancer just to have brown skin. They wear bum pads and use plastic surgery to get bigger bums.

In the UK white women spend so much money on weaves (for thicker hair). when 20yrs ago it was only black women who bought weave. Now the price of weave has rocketed since white gals jumped on board.

My point being that it works both ways it ain't just black women with this issue of self hate white women are guilty too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2016
LuvU2:

Okay. I understand her now.

However, one thing that bothers me is the lack of love for our own hair (in general). We are not very confident in it, we feel childish and less beautiful in it and this is not suppose to be.

It took me many years to realise how beautiful our hair is.

This is the message black women need to hear. Amen.

I am sick of sister's wearing 3 month old horse hair or god forbid another human's hair. It's disgusting and unhygienic. Head wraps or natural afro hair is the way. Black women have amazing hair if they just spent more money and effort on it. If you're hair doesn't grow rock a fade. I'm sick of bad wigs and expensive human hair when her children could go to university if she saved up the money spent on fake hair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by adajoe555: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
the colour you can never get from any source ...love being black, the original colour ..black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by adajoe555: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by NewJaja(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
TSOM:

[sub][/sub]
[b] Get a grip on yourself, pumpkin!

Eurocentric beauty standards are only as valid as the basis for accepting them.

You black women are mental slaves! You fix weavons and wear wigs by white women 'cause you want to look like them. Heck! Even my missy knows I prefer her long, curly natural hair to the silky straight weavons she fixes. You fix all of these things then you draw your eyebrows to be arched and add mascara so you'd achieve the exotic Asian looks. You copy foreign women way too much!

African men, on the other hand, have evolved. White men copy our haircuts. They even use hair products to achieve our natural jerrycurls. I have had white folks commend my naturally-curly full beard and laser-sharp hairline on Facebook.

African women imitate White women;
White men imitate African men.

Black women, emancipate yourselves from mental slavery and inferior beauty complexes. Stop blaming us men for your faults. We didn't ask you to fix weavons or tone your skins - you do it 'cause you have low self-esteems.

[/b]
well said broda! African women copy too much... even up to nudity.
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by NewJaja(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Black is beautiful no doubt.
Are other skin tones are beautiful? Definitely! What I don't understand is why people just come to hijack threads on NL. Someone created a "black appreciation" thread, you came to start posting something else.
What stops you from creating your own thread? Afterall it's free.
Op, fire on!
you love this op die. nice one. if we all can be this caring.
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by MrCork: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
lovelygurl:
Ok, so I saw a thread here on Nairaland, claiming dark skinned ladies are not feeling beautiful anymore. I don't really blame them to be honest because all what the media shows us are fair skinned ladies and perfectly bleached ones. Imagine growing up as a dark skinned teen and the people you admire (Singers, actresses etc) are all fair. Every song that comes out is about fair skinned ladies. Your own beauty as gone unnoticed. But hold on before you bleach that chocolate skin know thexactly dangers of skin bleaching:

Dark grey spots, skin cancer, acne, swelling of the skin, thinning of the skin, cataracts, setting down of fat on face, chest, upper back and stomach, increase in appetite and weight gain, osteoporosis, neurological and kidney damage due to high level of mercury used in the creams, psychiatric disorders, severe birth defects, asthma and liver damage

Besides why bleach anyway. Dr. Yosef Ben-Jochannan once said Dipped in chocolate, Bronzed in elegance, enameled with grace, toasted with beauty, my Lord she is a black woman!

That man definitely knew what he was saying because
Black is indeed beautiful!
OK, before some people start an E-war here. I am not saying fair skinned ladies are not beautiful. Jeez, I am 1 myself but being dark skinned does not make you ugly. Being beautiful has nothing to do with skin color and instead of bleaching, you should just take good care of your skin and you will get that glow. We all have our preferences. I don't care which kind of girl, you like but saying someone is ugly because she is dark skinned is WRONG! Pushing them to bleach their skin is WRONG! Ignoring their beauty is WRONG!

Check this out

angry
Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by MrCork: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Looooool grin

Higher I.Q?! Jeez that was funny as hell. You are trying so hard to prove yourself and you aren't making any sense. It's getting more and more hilarious because you think you are smart but you don't realise you are embarrassing yourself grin

Besides the Germans I see everyday don't have a low hair cut

...how? undecided

1 Like

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by CltrAltDelicious(m): 9:13am On Apr 23, 2017
#Teamblackgirl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by TitlayoAjayi(f): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Me

Re: Black Beauties, You Are Beautiful! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ogun kill u for der. Just watch ur back because I am on ur case for many years. I will deal with u. I will make sure I deal with u. Mark my words
Cutehector:
must I look at your ugliness? That I challenged you to upload your ugly face don't mean I needed to see it. Don't be silly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.